Howdy Sup Forums I'm fuuucked up. Ive done a little over a gram of lower quality cocaine in the past 5 hrs...

Howdy Sup Forums I'm fuuucked up. Ive done a little over a gram of lower quality cocaine in the past 5 hrs. I've had 2 shots of rum to take the edge off. I feel like I'm coming down so I want to do my last two medium sized lines and continue drinking the rum to take the edge off. Should I continue drinking? Is it dangerous to mix the two? How risky? Experienced partners please tell me what's up? Thank ya. And fuck y'all in advance for shitpostong

not dangerous to mix the two

are you not with friends? you should be doing this with friends in the early stages of drug abuse

starting off drinking and doing coke alone is pretty sad

Coke when mixed with alcohol creates a completely different chemical in your system.
You gunna die like river phoenix

I'm with my brother and two buddies having last night blow fueled chats. Been doing it on and off for two years, never more than three times a month. I don't consider it abuse just a a random activity I indulge in when I finally get a free weekend from my work and family. That being said, are you fucking with me? You being sarcastic user or u really think it's totally safe.

I've done it about 5 or 6 times, I do a g or 1.5 and then take shots of whisky till the effects of the blow wear off. I've never felt close to death or even really sick from mixing the two. I've heard conflicting opinions lately which make me consider it more as dangerous which is why I'm here looking for aimular anons who do this and know the real risk from experience. If you reply without having some personal experience then fuck off u know nothing

How have you been doing coke on and off for two years and not know that it's fine to drink while doing cocaine?

commin down from coke is the worst.the main reason i dont do it anymore.high for 5h,depressed for 10.

Read my last post then give me sum advice if you have any. I'm ready to say fuck it and continue drinking lol.

Aww shit. Now I gotta watch Stand by Me again. Thanks a lot.

True but usually if I time my come down just right, like 3-4am, I can sleep through a lot of the day and when I wake up Its almost like can't even tell I did rails all night. Other than the cutting agents that remain caked to my nose and the cocaine/baking soda infused mucus that fills your sinuses and can only be noticed hours after the comedown, when you are already starting to feel shitty... : /

Only risk is you'll drink too much since the coke masks the effects of alcohol. That said, coke is pretty dangerous. Step away from it while it's still easy.

She died from cdi/mdi. Not necessarily the combination of alcohol and coke. The definition of cdi usually pertains to the use of prescriptions with several other drugs. These are popular celebrity cdi reaction deaths, none of which involved cocaine as the causing. factor

Real coke is, lol. The shit I'm doing has been stepped on so many times it's weak as fuck.

Then why buy it?

coke and rum is ok, you should be fine.

used to drink and do close to eight balls of coke
used weed more for the come down than beer but have still drank pretty heavy amount on white in the past
years of usage can lead to schizophrenia, kinda accumulative so it doesn't matter how much time between uses really

do it all. you will be fine. and if not, well natural selection occurs.

Weak coke is better than no coke. Just have to do more of it to get the buzz you want, and soldier through the stuffy irritated nose and bad comedown.

lol I see whatcha did there

probably just drink a lot of water and then when your buzz is gone then go to sleep tbh.
I just woke up from doing the same but with amphs instead of coke.

Stop doing shitty coke