Mark Cuban is willing to be Hillary's VP!

Trump and Scott Adams absolutely B T F O!

>Cuban was asked if he would listen if the Clinton campaign came to him offering the vice presidency. "Absolutely," Cuban responded

espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15630893/mark-cuban-dallas-mavericks-owner-says-consider-being-hillary-clinton-running-mate

>Mark Cuban thinks stocks could collapse into a bear market if Donald Trump becomes US president.

>The investor and reality-TV star told CNN on Monday that stocks could fall 20% if the presumptive Republican nominee wins in November.

businessinsider.com/mark-cuban-on-donald-trump-and-stocks-2016-5

>"(Trump) could come after me all he wanted, and he knows I would put him in his place," Cuban told the Post

newsmax.com/TheWire/mark-cuban-donald-trump/2016/05/16/id/728950/

That's it, I'm #cruzmissile now

Welp, thats it. Im definetly voting hillary now.

Welp, looks like I'm finally a #cubanmissilecrisis now

>I-I-I'll be your VP t-to H-h-hillary

lol this guy is so cocky when all he did is scam yahoo out of a billion cuckbucks

his business was outdated 6 months before he even sold it

who?

I am now a #HillaryHero

>Cuban was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.[6][7] His father, Norton Cuban, was an automobile upholsterer[8][9][10] and Mark has described his mother, Shirley, as someone with "a different job or different career goal every other week."[11] He grew up in the affluent suburb of Mount Lebanon, in a Jewish[12] working-class family. His paternal grandfather changed the family name from "Chabenisky" to "Cuban" after his family emigrated from Russia through Ellis Island.[13][14]

This shouldn't be a surprise.

Oh geez man, I am now #krazy4kasich.

Its all ogre then, I am moving to Cucknada tomorrow.

I am a #ZodiacMissile now

why do these jews always change their names and try to hide?

Not eligible.

>>The investor and reality-TV star told CNN on Monday that stocks could fall 20% if the presumptive Republican nominee wins in November.

>implying the markets aren't at a peak right now.
They are going down regardless of who wins.

You don't want Jewban on Shilldog's team

He once used a white German to beat Lelbron and stop him from getting an NBA championship. He'll ruin her appeal to blacks.

Also he once said he got nervous when he walked by black people on the street (a completely legitimate reaction)

Natural selection made the surviving Jews capable of being confused with their host nation. The ones that couldn't handle it were exterminated in the thousand of Diasporas since the Sumer days.

Same reason why most all jews in the west have germanic surnames. They do it to blend in and trick the.goyim

The same Mark Cuban who sold his shitty online radio site for a value of $30k per user, which then immediately flopped? He's only respected among plebs who watch Shark Tank

>Sup Forums on Cuban before he spoke his mind

HE'S THE MOST AWESOMEST THING EVAR, TRUMP SHOULD PICK HIM FOR VP!!!1

>Sup Forums After Cuban spoke his mind.

HE'LL BE THE FIRST TO HAND ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE!!!1

Sad!

#LitterallyAnHero4Hillary

Mark Cuban is a dumbass who got lucky selling out at the exact right moment of the dotcom bubble to the retards at Yahoo. What he did then was uninspired, and he hasn't done anything but reality TV after that.

Hillary Clinton is more likely to ask the average hobo off the street to be her VP than she is to ask Cuban. At least the hobo might turn out to be smart.

Thank you (((Mark Chabenisky))), I am now #ReadyForHillary.

when can i get off this ride of unmitigated jewry

He's a hook nosed oven dodger

Didn't this faggot see what happened to the last couple of cubans that tried to stump the Trump?

No one on Sup Forums was talking about this guy before he weighed in on politics.

typical cucknadian

Isn't he basically responsible for the dot com bubble by being the poster boy billionaire that hyped everyone up into thinking they could all get rich by selling shitty niche sites?

Honestly, Mark Cuban's meme power is greater than Trump's.

I like Trump and all, but I have no choice but to vote for Hillary if Cuban really is going to run to be her VP.

20% would be a healthy pullback

just reminds me how incompetent he is

>$0.02 have been deposited in your account.

Isn't cuban a fucking leaf?

Why should any care about Russ Hanneman?

>I put radio on the internet

And he's done nothing since except sniff jockstraps.

>"(Trump) could come after me all he wanted, and he knows I would put him in his place,"
Has this guy seen all the people that got BTFO?

What would Trump's nickname for Cuban be?

that's it, i'm an #intercontinenthillballisticmissile now

fucking Cuban can't handle the bantz he does not want Lord KEK to whip up some meme magic on his Jew ass

Mark Cuban tried to rip off The Apprentice with his own knockoff that was cancelled after a single season.

GUYS GUYS, WE SHOULD HEAD MR. CUBANO OUT

HE STARTED BROADCAST.COM FOR CRYING OUTLOUD

Cuban
Deported

That's it, I'm a #bernmissle now.

His name sounds Cuban.

all the Mavericks fans are laughing hysterically at this

Literally fuck that faggot. Im from Dallas and Cuban is a straight up retard

Not everything Cuban is bad.

He'd also be Trump's VP.

he got rich illegally putting radio on the internet and sold the idea to yahoo for stock

>The same Mark Cuban who sold his shitty online radio site for a value of $30k per user
Sounds like a pretty solid business deal
>which then immediately flopped
Even smarter. Let yahoo take the hit

I think being hebrew is a requirement for ownership of professional sports teams.

>HE'S THE MOST AWESOMEST THING EVAR, TRUMP SHOULD PICK HIM FOR VP!!!1

Said nobody ever.
>Especially on Sup Forums

This faggot is just jealous of Trump. He has no class compared to Trump, it's not even a contest.

everytime

Fuck Cuban, the best thing he did was help with the AAC so the Dallas Stars have a good place to play.

Mark Cuban is a irrelevant faggot kike who struck oil once in the 90's with a tech company. He's not a business genius and he would be a disaster for the Hillary campaign.

I'm all for it.

Hillary could pick Jesus Christ as her VP and she would still lose. Way too many skeletons in her closet.

is everyone on this site absolutely retarded?

why would Hillary pick a non-politician for VP? are you all homeschooled?

this is the fucking democratic party, not the "muh antiestablishment" clown show that is the republican disaster

only YOU faggots love reality TV retards to govern you

hillary's either going to pick a mexican VP to rub the whole thing in, or she's going to pick some export soda looking snownigger so she can relate with blue-collar white democrats

Welp, I am now a Johnson missle.

#FeelTheJohnson

cuck