/rwg/ ᛉ - Right-Wing General

Thread for discussion of Anti-Communism, Far-Right, Traditionalism, and European Identity.
Share links, reading, videos
> ᛏ - NO ENEMIES ON THE RIGHT!

> "But in the face of these obstacles, blows, intrigues and persecutions, assaulting us from every direction, having this terrible feeling of aloneness, having nowhere to turn, we opposed all this with a firm determination to die. "The death team" is the expression of these inner feelings of the legionary youth throughout the whole country, to receive death; its determination to go forward, through death."
-Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

ᛟ - NEW BOOKS!!
>Politically Incorrect Books Archive:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
>Antimony Group Right-Wing Archive
laraj.ca/AGwiki/

>The European Grammar of Self-Intolerance
youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE
>A. James Gregor - Mussolini's Intellectuals
press.princeton.edu/chapters/s7870.html
>Julius Evola
>The Roots of Western Nihilism
youtu.be/5AII--2mSxA
>Leszek Kołakowski
youtu.be/oZtJP7M-9Og
>Left and Right
archive.org/details/ConceptOfLeftAndRight
>Nicolás Gómez Dávila
genius.com/Nicolas-gomez-davila-selected-aphorisms-part-i-annotated
genius.com/Nicolas-gomez-davila-selected-aphorisms-part-2-annotated
>Mircea Eliade
youtu.be/6v8Kf6vYYeY
>The Sacred and The profane
archive.org/details/TheSacredAndTheProfane
>The Hermeneutics of Religious Phenomenon
archive.org/details/MirceaEliadeTheHermeneuticsOfTheReligiousPhenomenon
>The Triumph of Reason - The Thinking Man's Adolf Hitler by Michael Walsh
archive.org/details/TheTriumphOfReason-TheThinkingMansAdolfHitler
>Prince Michel Sturdza - The Suicide of Europe
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/RelatedTopics/History/Prince Michel Sturdza - The Suicide of Europe.pdf

ᛉᛉ - PROPAGANDA
youtu.be/hHxYEC4zNTU
youtu.be/K0hD7IffTJs
youtu.be/sn4mVDtqi7g
youtu.be/kzIRG525l6s
youtu.be/sDGWr8kMBk8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3TdQhtYfHZU
youtube.com/watch?v=BYquuFjE0cc
youtube.com/watch?v=IuYgIfHzQTg
youtube.com/watch?v=sK-pDhTSs8U
youtube.com/watch?v=WmrSOpFPJJg
youtube.com/watch?v=lEvWDwZYvk8
youtube.com/watch?v=J5-IhdMATnM
youtube.com/watch?v=8gwdr-X9mRA
youtube.com/watch?v=49T5mS28ZIs
youtube.com/watch?v=vLGyXrk80YU
youtube.com/watch?v=9_yGI2G-r2o
youtube.com/watch?v=AJMdEp2UNrs
youtube.com/watch?v=XX-fqMWcm-8
youtube.com/watch?v=x3pvRMXjpFI
youtube.com/watch?v=Boc8cEmbEds
youtube.com/watch?v=eYGPv4pANKU
youtube.com/watch?v=RCn_9mN0jz4
youtube.com/watch?v=9hkMtIauyXA
youtube.com/watch?v=MCUFqdYuAnY
youtube.com/watch?v=kHsl2ZDWQ2g
youtube.com/watch?v=FnaW5-Knf8M
youtube.com/watch?v=shMdHHYpLpY
youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution
hawaii.edu/powerkills/SOD.CHAP12.HTM
petersaysstuff.com/2014/05/attempting-the-impossible-calculating-capitalisms-death-toll/
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=history of zionism&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE
cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=v_tHrCFnrGs
youtube.com/watch?v=3H_m3vlJtBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fascism is communism

It's basically just white welfare and a way to remove objectivity and creativity. All societies that hold hands are statist lands.

I think you're insane, so compare and contrast the key features of both, and show me that they are the same.

youtu.be/3TdQhtYfHZU

Fascism, communism, and capitalism are all for faggots.

Tribalism is the true redpill.
Traditionalism is the true redpill.
The pre-christian, pre-enlightenment morality of ancient man is the true redpill.

Asatruar report in!

Contributing

youtube.com/watch?v=BYquuFjE0cc
youtube.com/watch?v=IuYgIfHzQTg
youtube.com/watch?v=sK-pDhTSs8U
youtube.com/watch?v=WmrSOpFPJJg
youtube.com/watch?v=lEvWDwZYvk8

youtube.com/watch?v=J5-IhdMATnM

youtube.com/watch?v=8gwdr-X9mRA
youtube.com/watch?v=49T5mS28ZIs

youtube.com/watch?v=vLGyXrk80YU
youtube.com/watch?v=9_yGI2G-r2o

youtube.com/watch?v=AJMdEp2UNrs
youtube.com/watch?v=XX-fqMWcm-8
youtube.com/watch?v=x3pvRMXjpFI
youtube.com/watch?v=Boc8cEmbEds

youtube.com/watch?v=eYGPv4pANKU
youtube.com/watch?v=RCn_9mN0jz4
youtube.com/watch?v=9hkMtIauyXA
youtube.com/watch?v=MCUFqdYuAnY

youtube.com/watch?v=kHsl2ZDWQ2g
youtube.com/watch?v=FnaW5-Knf8M

You're arguing that a coomunitarian anti-capitalist movement against private ownership of capital, with an aim of destroying class, national boundaries, and engineering absolute equality, is the same as a meritocratic, classist, capitalist, nationalist ideology?

>tribalism is the true redpill
Primitivist tribalism, or ethnic nationalism as organized large-scale tribalism?

He did have a lot of ties to Zionism.
I think him and Engels took turns cucking Moses Hess (literally).

Where did /leftpol/ go?
They don't want to convince us of the historical inevitability of the dictatorship of the proletariat?

bump

>still thinking "cultural Marxism" is real
youtube.com/watch?v=shMdHHYpLpY

>It's basically just white welfare
But doesn't welfare make sense in homogenous, highly K-selected societies? It's not destructive welfare, where people just parasite off the state; it actually serves its supposed purpose as a safety net that people use in emergencies, because they'd actually prefer to be working.

bump

My wife and I were virgins when we met eachother but she recently had an affair while she was attending a Southern California college. Her excuse was basically that "it's 2016".

She no longer has her rent, food, or car payments paid for by me and she isn't getting shit in the divorce but man is riding the tiger getting increasingly difficult in this ungodly world.

Were you guys a far distance apart when that happened? Just curious if she came from somewhere like SoCal originally, or somewhere more conservative.

>The explosive component in the contemporary scene is not the clamor of the masses but the self-righteous claims of a multitude of graduates from schools and universities. This army of scribes is clamoring for a society in which planning, regulation, and supervision are paramount and the prerogative of the educated. They hanker for the scribe's golden age, for a return to something like the scribe-dominated societies of ancient Egypt, China, and Europe of the Middle Ages. There is little doubt that the present trend in the new and renovated countries toward social regimentation stems partly from the need to create adequate employment for a large number of scribes. And since the tempo of the production of the literate is continually increasing, the prospect is of ever-swelling bureaucracies.

>It is doubtful if the oppressed ever fight for freedom. They fight for pride and power — power to oppress others. The oppressed want above all to imitate their oppressors; they want to retaliate.

>They who clamor loudest for freedom are often the ones least likely to be happy in a free society. The frustrated, oppressed by their shortcomings, blame their failure on existing restraints. Actually, their innermost desire is for an end to the "free for all." They want to eliminate free competition and the ruthless testing to which the individual is continually subjected in a free society.

This is a perfect critique of every asinine social movement we have today in America:

>Hoffer argued that fanatical and extremist cultural movements, whether religious or political, arose under predictable circumstances: when large numbers of people come to believe that their individual lives are worthless and ruined, that the modern world is irreparably corrupt, and that hope lies only in joining a larger group that demands radical changes.

>the scribe class is clamouring for their own interests
>the bureaucracy becomes the primary means of employment
>the oppressed don't fight for freedom
>they fight for pride and power
>they want to replace their oppressors
>the ones who clamour for freedom are least likely to be happy with freedom
>they just want to eliminate the competition
>"extremism" is always hypocritical
>when people believe the system in corrupt is when people demand changes
So, in all that, he had a cynical observation of bureacracy, accused everyone expressing outrage or dissatisfacton with hypocrisy and a desire to opress. Well, I can't really disagree with that, except that it doesn't include any critique or acknowledgement of how homogeneity tends not to experience such complaints of "oppression"; we only hear such things throughout history in cosmopolitan and multicultural socieites. I mean, it sounds great as an excuse to be nihilistic, and just say "fuck every movement, I'm an anarchist" -- but it's also obviously edgy-as-fuck and just pretending there are no issues or problems. He's right to notice that groups in society compete for dominance, but he lived in a time where he could "be a migrant worker in California" and "escape West". He didn't have to confront any problems.

So, in other words, he's a fountain of demoralization with high verbal IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0

no wonder he won the presidential medal of freedom.

We lived in a small, rural fairly conservative part of Northern California where I worked and we got our initial associates degrees.

Fuck So-Cal.

So you were there with her, and she did that shit anyway? Yeah, completely demoralized degenerate places like SoCal take a lot to resist the influences of. That's why people move out of their when they're more conservative, they don't move TO socal. I'm sorry for your troubles m8, but it's actually a blessing. Especially since you're going to be favored in the divorce due to her infidelity.

Communist countrys are more Traditionalist than Western countrys.

1.6 Billion killed under Capitalism, look it up.

>European Identity.
> argentine

why the fuck monkeys from south america want consider themself as european contries?

Playing the devil's advocate here, but I think he was only contrasting the nationalist and collectivist tendencies of both make them one in the same.

Fianna Éireann!
Erin Go Bragh!

>communist countries are always more traditional
Mao's Cultural Revolution, the purges of Kulaks is traditional? Cultural Revolution, look it up.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution

ITT: Sup Forums hugbox

>tfw left wing

damn straight, what's your point?
capitalism is the best.

>It's not left vs right, it's statism vs libertarianism!
This fucking meme. Should all humans be equal in every way? Yes? You're on the left. No? You're on the right.

It doesn't matter if you're a 'libertarian', you can't escape the old war.

that shit does get fucking exhausting. its a product of cuckservative propaganda, to sidestep issues rather than take sides.

ok, looked up.
so, everywhere there wasn't communism gets counted as a
>"death due to capitalism not letting communism save people"
haha ok

Czarist Russia (killed over 90 million Russians from 1805 - 1893) used slave labor long before the Soviets.
China today is more traditional and nationalistic then Taiwan (A Liberal Democracy Today).

based Rosa.
Anti-Bolshevik and anti-capitalism.

Where in this country do you live bitch, because I will rape you when I find you.

>believing John Birch Society propaganda

Every civilization since Babylon used slave labor, before capitalism, before communism. But did the number of dead and terrorized increase under communism, from Czarism?

>hawaii.edu/powerkills/SOD.CHAP12.HTM

>implying the John Birch society brought him from the USSR and made him defect

Taken grossly out of context. Whoever made that image clearly had an ulterior motive.

>implying you can correct what's in error

>t. Robert Conquest and R.J. Rummel

Interesting idea, friend, please consider this argument:

You nigger, fascism is a direct response to the problems of tribalism in the modern age. The world isn't that small anymore. The entire people's might has to be able to be efficiently brought together to ward off outside threats. Many thousands of city-states stuck up their own provincial asses won't get the same results when an organized enemy comes knocking. It's not like you can get a few tribes together, ambush a legion, and set the enemy back for years any more. The only tradition you lose in Fascism is the autonomy of tiny provinces.

Heil Wotan, btw.
Sometimes I wonder if Hitler, one so quick to characterize revivalist efforts as blind, ineffectual fumblings (though in his time they were a bit LARP-y), was one quiet conversation with an Asatruar away from openly allowing it.

>muh Rummel
makes every Leftist squeal, every time.
I have yet to hear a leftist give anything but a dildo-tier critique of Rummel

Can someone unload some legit stats on how Germany has been fucked and fighting back?

Un-soursed right wing propaganda.
Go figure.
Rape me, just for disagreeing with you?
Classy.

The things I would do to her

>Un-soursed right wing propaganda.
It says "RJ Rummel" in the first fucking line, genius.

you didn't offer any sources, but your leftpol comrade isntantly recognized it, whats your excuse?

This is a stupid thread yo. Any government bigger than one secular presenting patriarch is a fucking waste. The problem is jews and Arabs and Italians and south America and gypsys and natives. We need roving white male RWDSs. That would be nice

>This is a stupid thread yo
then fuck off to and request some traps webms

Listen you leftists are in your last days ruling this country. You can bow down to my Aryan cock or I can rape you to death.

Other tab dickwad. Got some respect for fringe right. Not the Nazi anime faggots. The confederationist type. I'm waiting for someone to post something I agree with so I can reply with a nice spurdo. Shitposting is calculated up here

Rummel had some not-so-nice things to say about right wing and colonial regimes as well. Those are just ignored because people don't like to admit it.
petersaysstuff.com/2014/05/attempting-the-impossible-calculating-capitalisms-death-toll/
I recognized it because I've seen those figures and that image spammed everywhere.

>Rummel had some not-so-nice things to say about right wing and colonial regimes as well
Which only gives him more credibility, I would imagine. Do you think I'm going to sit here and argue "the right are all angels and dindu nuffin"?

Right wing bias sources. Not surprising, simple people like you eat that stuff up.
We Leftists don't "rule this country". Big business does. Your dick is small, no one wants to see it.

>first tells me no source
I pointed out the source
>tells me the sources are right-wing bias
I just admitted to leftyanon that they criticize right wingers too
>not surprising
you're a robot
>your dick is small
inb4 smug anime face

Ok. But why won't leftists admit the business owners are jewish? You're all such adamant free Palestine pussies. Why won't you just accept NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST

>that link
So the guy starts by claiming that communism's figures are exaggerated by a couple orders of magnitude, then proceeds to include deaths from war under capitalism, even though deaths from communist started wars have never been included in communism's total.

There's an intellectually honest source one can trust.

Argentina really is white!
I looked through the book archive by the way, noticed that you didn't have "A History of Zionism: From the French Revolution to the Establishment of the State of Israel" by Walter Laqueur. It's a must-have, imho, stringent analysis of the rootless nature of the Israeli dispora and how it contributes essentially to leftist theory. What better vanguard for internationalist, anti-hierarchy philosophy than a historically stateless population abused by hierarchies?
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=history of zionism&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def

Unless the archive is only for politically incorrect publications that would otherwise be censored and unavailable, in which case do carry on with that

Muh dick.

Who is this semen demon? I need to know her name.

This is a real thread, faggots

You leftists are losing power, and when the war starts I will find you and ram my big white cock down your little commie throat.

>why won't they admit that big business is jewish
Because that's the original sin in the secular religion of Leftist self-hate. They can't recognize ethnicity, or the predatory behavior of ethnic groups, except their own. They're the useful idiots of the hostile out-groups that create that internal division in the first place. The psychological profile of the Leftist:
>oikophobia
>xenophilia
>guilt
Rinse-repeat.

>The European Grammar of Self-Intolerance
youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE

they do that every time, they count deaths caused by communist conflict with capitalism, places where communist subversion was supressed as "capitalisms fault", etc. Dildo-tier.

>2k16
>not having foreskin
>feels bad man.jpg

I'm well versed in leftist "thinking" if you will. I put on Teds manifesto 2 or 3 nights a week when I lay down for bed. I just like to see them justify a racial hierarchy while simultaneously calling others the problem as your picture shows.

>I just like to see them justify a racial hierarchy while simultaneously calling others the problem as your picture shows.
oh, they will, even after its pointed out succinctly. Cognitive dissonance is a powerful force, be patient, they're just getting triggered up right now. We have yet to see the leftpol final form appear. Hopefully they do it before I go to the bar to play pool and enjoy my white privilege.

This is the "Victory Banner" and it's called like that because it was the first flag to fly in the Reichstag when the Soviet Red Army captured it from the Nazi Third Reich.

It is a daily reminder that you nazi fucks will be forever cucks.

based ted
cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

I think natsocs are the minority here, kid.

>you nazi fucks will be forever cucks.
Just out of curiosity, what would make them "cucks"?

You just checked off everything on your own list.
Point n' case.
Most of us are Anti-Zionism becasue Israel is a right wing dictatorship. But blaming "the Jews" for all the wrong doings big bisniss is stupid.
If you nuke the Middle East all of them will have to go somewhere. Killing them all off is a dumb idea as well.
look at the file.
I doubt that is you, but it's impressive nonetheless.

>her

Come on, wht do you want to talk about?
Talk about something real.

Do you have any actual beliefs?

>Most of us are Anti-Zionism becasue Israel is a right wing dictatorship
Democracy is great
>But blaming "the Jews" for all the wrong doings big bisniss is stupid.
Sure. They aren't jews I guess. I really hate the no jews elected meme. What the fuck is 200k gonna do for you? Pay some schmuck to make you another 500k next year. Jewry 101
>If you nuke the Middle East all of them will have to go somewhere.
Are they cock roaches? Probably
>Killing them all off is a dumb idea as well.
Miscegenation, LGBT priveliges and drug use is much better. What do you suggest if you're anti israel and don't want to exterminate the menace?

I think you'll find it was the despotic leaders - tyrants - who were responsible for the killing, not communism as such.

Follow the leader goy

Does communism always require massive social engineering, like Pol Pot's killing fields? Why are the first to go always the intellectual and educated classes? WHy is the bourgeoisie the target "enemy"?

You like that Aryan cock don't you, dirty little commie. You leftists are all just submissive bitches, bet you would suck that without any force of my hand like the liberal slut you are.

tl;dr, and if target classes require liquidation, does Communism naturally manifest "murderous tyrants" to accomplish tht objective? Democracies have murderous tyrants too; not sure it has to do with the presence of hirarchy, as much as with who is considered a threat to the goals of creating the "ideal" society.

I thought you all called me an "evil Leftist" ask me somthing if you wanna talk?
Yes, I do.
So you agree with me, no kill of Jews, no nukes killing people. That will just make things worse.
Creepy. Your "right wing" war with us "evil leftists" isn't going to happen. Sorry.

I don't agree with you you fucking moron. If nuclear energy doesn't work try garlic. Try anything. We need a good ethnic cleansing. A dead man can't hurt you

This is why Canada is a failed state.

Sorry you think that way.

>ask me a question
Why don't trans push for more research into cures for their mental illness?
Why do gays have a propensity for bugchasing and pedophilia?

SORRY YOU'RE A FUCKING PAID SHILL. EAT SHIT PINKO GLOBALIST SCUM. GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU GOD DAMNED NO GOOD KIKE LOVING BASKETBALL SPONSORING REFUGEE COCK RECIEVING BULL PREPPING KID FUCKING SON OF A BITCH

he's an attention whore, you're feeding him.

The "cure" is taking the hormones and doing all the treatments that make them fully trans. I think more research does need to go into it, becasue the trans steps are still in it's early stages.

Pedophilia is wrong, but its okay for 90% of the guys here on Sup Forums to get off too "loli hentai" becasue it's drawn? I can't really help you on that one. Both are wrong to me.

Any of you guys on tumblr? There's a rather vibrant far-right community on there.

>The "cure" is hormonal and surgical mutilation to support the delusion of assumption, that the physical body is "somehow wrong"
I guess the answer you're giving me is that psychopaths don't fight for cures to their delusions because that would end the delusions. That's why mental illness is a disease, because the sick person thinks they're not sick.

>Pedophilia is wrong, but its okay for 90% of the guys here on Sup Forums
Exactly my point; 90% of the guys on Sup Forums are fags and psychos who think they were born in the wrong body.

Like you.

;^)

You didn't tell me why fags are into bugchasing.
It's pretty fucking disgusting, wanting to spread death through ass sex. What kind of inhuman group of insexts gets off on this kind of insanity? I know you're a trap, so your psychosis is a bit different, but it's in the same ballpark, so maybe you can comment.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_tHrCFnrGs

youtube.com/watch?v=3H_m3vlJtBc