My little sister graduated last year. She use to be so sweet/innocent, intelligent and now she's just a slut...

My little sister graduated last year. She use to be so sweet/innocent, intelligent and now she's just a slut. At least 4 of my friends admitted to fucking her. The idea of this an innocent chick doing these slutty things is a turn on. Wwyd to my sister?

That text was a wild ride

have her rim me

>look at me im some guy obsessed with someones sister i should post a wwyd thread on Sup Forums and pretend that this is my sister so i could bait some faggots

I would throat fuck the shit out of your sister , then I would pull my nice hard cock out of her mouth and start ejaculating all over her big ass titties and start titty fucking the fuck out of those beautifully perfected tits

Id have to bag her face tho on god

hell yeah i would fcking smash the shit out of her ... is that a fcking tunnel? fk nvm

My mom just says she's "Empowered" and exploring herself. Yet the cunt won't get off my back to get married.

Dude wtf is up with her jawline is your sister a geometry quiz

Nudes? Or underwear?

Make her smoke a whole pack of Marlboro reds and cum in every hole as she does.

Taken from her laptop

More bikini?

post her facebook

Lets hear some slutty stories about her

Did any of your buddies mention if she swallows, or likes her face jizzed?

Do you want to duck your sister? Be honist

I know this is a troll thread and you're just a lonely little kid who needs attention from strangers , so here ,,I'll play with you ,because you are a retarded social outcast

hmm..dude ..your definition of the word " FRIEND " is entirely incorrect,
these guys that are fucking your sister are guys I would be calling friend,..which tells me that you shitty character assessment skills,

that fact knowing your sister is getting fucked by other guys is a turn on for you ?..holy shit man ...no wonder your life is fucked mess , when did your dad leave your fucked up mother? ..
and you really should get out more and stop pretending and Fantasying about FB girls , and stop masturbating to hentia ..it's unhealthy and makes people avoid you ...

He she moved into the dorms she went to a party hung out with a friend of mine. They ended up going back to his room. He has a BBC, he told people all about it. How she sucked, licked his cock and his cum filled her mouth untihe pulled continued to cum on her face and tits. She licked all the cum off his cock and her own tits. They kept hooking up until one night when he was asleep. She started fucking his roommate and he woke up to it.He took a video of it. Eventually word spread quicker than she spreads her legs. She fucked most guys on her floor.

More stories OP. She ever come home black out drunk?

isn't your sister.
you sound angry ,
that she fucks everyone else ,but you
you weird ways to get sympathy from people

fucking, my sides

moar pics of sis faggot

She's just fucking all she can right now.
As she gets older the fucking will slowly diminish until its over. So she's gonna get it while the getting is good.
The same applies to you, just find as many cum dumpsters as you can, while you can.