youtu.be/szV0fpnL7ow
youtu.be/Z7cDC08FYio
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XmmywAbhHdo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n_ZRRlVDVa8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xtaZRbMye4c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ713cKuT18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like Summer music.

thanks fam,i'll take it as a compliment. got some more darker stuff coming, more in the likes of this jam.

youtube.com/watch?v=R868lxxxBI0

>selfpromoting shill ama

dumping some before this dies

youtu.be/szV0fpnL7ow

youtu.be/Z7cDC08FYio

#1 pretty good
#2 ok tier, would not rip off youtube and put in my playlist
#3 better, but not my kinda music
#4 good
#5 meh

hey thanks for listening and the feedback m8
i really appreciate it

Its alright here's my current favorites.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XmmywAbhHdo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n_ZRRlVDVa8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xtaZRbMye4c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ713cKuT18

Not like it's a big deal.
It's pretty good as i'm listening to some of your songs. I really can't believe that you're unknown.

damn its actually fire, really digging the beat of brockhampton

damn thats a compliment if i ever heard one. i actually cant believe that people dont hate that much on my shit tbh.
i just recently started finishing and recording some beats and i still can't sing for shit so it's still a long road ahead. gonna put more time into it again as soon as i am not so busy with work and uni

Yea, brockhampton is pretty gud if you like their style.

I think you're the one guy who posted some Simpson related thread months ago and I said I stole your music and said it was my own. Thanks for the new content

ay gonna listen into them, i kinda dig the oldschool hip hop vibes.

be my guest :^)

I'm also signed on a label so I made some cash last time and i will again. I own your music. Is that okay?

well can't be much since i barely get anybody to listen to my shit.
so i guess you are either trolling or being a dick. if it's the latter i will find and sue you as soon as i start to get desperate for money so thanks for that option

How will you sue me when I literally own the rights to the music you posted with no license? I only took the good ones that will sell obviously. user please.

you do not own the rights since you didn't create it. if you copyrighted it under your name you lied and since you have no evidence for being the creator i guess it wont hold up in any court.
but then again i guess you are just trolling, if not good on you, keep doing what you do you jew :^)

You're making beats in mom's basement. Nibba wouldn't bring me to court even if it was the basket ball hoop on main street.

i guess i have a case and an opportunity to get my own crib. i will look for you just in case i need a buck.

Jesus colour is amazing.

let me rap on this shit.

oi thanks fam!
i would gladly, hit me up on soundcloud or sth. and i can provide you with some stems or the beat.

ight I"m NDromeda

You ever down to work on a track if you were given samples? I'm shite with drum tracks but have everything else down with live set up

definietly not disinterested, just hit me up on some platform. if i am digging the track i am all up for it! just mind that i am very busy atm and can't promise any fast progress.
(you should also know that my drum programming is rather shit, but i do my best)

ay that's cool man and I'm busy too plus I'm a lazy piece of shit. but I'm in music for the idea of combining sound and visual concepts to create dynamics that can influence people to create their own music while enjoying the ride. I'm not the best either but I have a grasp on what I'm going for, one track shouldn't be that hard to figure out with two people thinking for it. I'll hit you up on one of your accounts

ay same here, I just wish i was able to make my own artwork for my musicvids but thank god there is a bunch of cool new art out there.
looking forward to it, in the meantime i'll be struggling to record a decent vocal for my new tracks