Would i die if i mixed valium with vodka

would i die if i mixed valium with vodka

Dunno but I'd love to mix my cock with her pussy.

no, I do that everyday

one time I took 250mg of diaz and necked 1 liter of whiskey and didn't die

blacked out like 4 days but still, I lived

Depends how much Valium. The more benzos you take, the less alcohol you need to kill you. Something about what it does to your liver makes it so you can't handle both.

If you took like 10 valium and immediately drank something like 5 shots of vodka, you'd probably die in your sleep.

Is this where it ends?

Any videos of her taking dick and enjoying it? She's hot as fuck.

You must be new here

Probably not.

Depends how much you take

I do lorazepam which is just like a strong valium and mix it with weed and whiskey all the time. Black out a lot. But really there's nothing like benzos to cure a hangover

thanks for the info bro bro

wouldnt i just vomit after drinking vodka though?

Na you cannot die only blackout for a few days

yes , but you will get v&

It would be... very painful.

Aww :(

Does she at least enjoy it and cum from it?

No. But I wouldn’t drink it. This could kill you.

Flunitrazepam with vodka is better

ofc you wont.

unless u drink the whole bottle, mixed with all the pills lol.

take 2 or 3 pills and then just sip on the booze, you will feel amazing

cont.

smoke a joint too if possible. preferably hash, you will feel like you weigh 50 pounds and just sitting will feel so fkn good

When I fly I take one pill of diazapam and have one cocktail and I’m usually out for about five hours. Presumably the higher the quantity of each, the more risk you run of overtaxing your liver or slowing your heart rate until you die. But generally speaking, people don’t do that unless they do so intentionally, or if they’ve been using for so long that they need more and more of each to get the desired effect. Unless you’re trying to knock yourself out, there’s not much point in mixing these two. Either on their own is more than enough to have a good time at a party.

how long does it take for you to feel the shit