Sup Sup Forums doing Kratom for the first time in a few hours. Advice? Ideas? Stories?

Sup Sup Forums doing Kratom for the first time in a few hours. Advice? Ideas? Stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugabuse.com/library/the-effects-of-kratom-use/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont expect to do it more than once in 2 months with the same effect
The tolerance is fucking dumb

Tried it once. It made me feel happier and more talkative (I am normally a grumpy introvert), had unusually vivid dreams the following night as well. Not a bad experience overall but too expensive.

>expensive
Did you buy from a headshop? Those places have shit quality kratom that's way overpriced. Buy from a reputable online vendor by the gram. If it's in capsules then you're doing it wrong.

why not smoke weed instead if you want happy and talkative

What the hell is Kratom?

you'll probably throw up

legal drug but pretty meh. Basically makes you feel kinda drunk but tastes like crap and you have to consume a fairly large portion

Read about it online. Dont take more than 5 grams your first time. Id try less to be safe. Mix it with oj is best i think. Looks gross but not too great. I avoid capsules just cause i dont want to swallow 10 things

Oh cool, well I wouldn't do it either way. drugabuse.com/library/the-effects-of-kratom-use/

What about phenibut? Anyone tried it?

fuck yeah, drugs!

Just get wormwood, skullcap, mugwort and yarrow, mix it into a smoking blend or drink it as tea. Better, stronger, cheaper and non-addictive.

if you want to take a legal drug. Just take DXM.

Does yarrow actually have any sort of effect? It's used for like cough suppression right?

Don't listen to these addled dipshits man, Kratom is amazing and if you buy quality stuff from places like Happy Hippo Herbals/etc. AND rotate your strains daily/every couple days, there is little to no tolerance. I take it LITERALLY EVERY DAY and it feels the same as the first time at least 2-3 times a week. Like I started 2 years ago with 3-3.5g per dose, now I am up to 4...so...not much weight in that tolerance bullshit. Just buy good shit and ALWAYS take on an empty stomach. Good luck homie!

you know, if you ignore the fact that it tastes like absolute garbage and you could just buy a bottle of vodka with similar effect.
Oh but please tell me how the exact same active ingredient in an herb somehow has different kinds of highs like a hipster wine drinker.

It's very easy to take too much and get sick. Work your way into doses, and don't expect a huge buzz or anything. It is subtle.

What strain is it?

It's fucking gross and didn't do anything for me.
Only got nauseous when took alot at once.
Do people actually get a buzz from it ?

I think the term you're looking for is " scientific fact", you fucking retard. Hipster? I take Kratom in lieu of painkillers, and typically people with chronic pain aren't spoiled little pussies that can't be bothered with a bitter taste for 4-6 hours of relief. You're a goddamn dummy of the highest order.

It only seems hipster because it is unknown to the west. It has been used in Thailand/Indo-China for centuries...

I only took it once. The best way I can describe the effect is your first nicotine buzz but basically for an hour or two. It was pleasant.

I did kratom for a few weeks. Normal dosage, only once every few days, etc...
It fucking raped my liver's bile ducts. They ended up scarred and gave me jaundice for 3 months. Same symptoms as gallstones or hep a/b/c. It would be all over the internet if this was more common... but it can/does happen to people rarely who use kratom.

I'm not saying OMG DONT USE KRATOM... but I will tell you to look up the warning signs for jaundice (dark frothy urine, etc).

Personally... the benefits (none really, the high is pretty bullshit) are not worth the risks.

Maybe I just got a bad batch from a bad supplier? Who fucking knows.

I don't really recall my first nicotine buzz being very great lol

I actually really appreciate this viewpoint. And honestly, now that I've weighed out the pros/cons I think I'm just gonna pass on it.

There's heaps more enjoyable shit you could be doing if you want to have a cheap/clean high.

I totally stand by my recommendation to give it a pass. I think you're making a wise choice.

Liver issues SUCK BALLS.

effects range from bunk to placebo

I've been doing it every day for the past two months and I don't have the liver problem so far. Everyone is different. However, the tolerance for it goes up like fucking crazy. I'm up to 10g/day now and I'm not upping the dose anymore. The only side effect so far is I have acne like I just hit puberty. I'm 35.

That's a really shitty side effect. Acne is the fucking worst