What can be done about this debacle?

What can be done about this debacle?

Rebrand to pacify the native spirits.

Mike mayock seems like a guy who can be a genius GM......

Nuke D.C.

Change team to "Washington Orangeskins" with logo of Trump's profile

Dan Snyder dying. He's about as bad for the Redskins as 2000s Al Davis was for the Raiders. The only difference is Snyder's 52.

Give him a xxx jug filled with firewater so people bitch about promoting alcoholism rather than about muh racism

We have to kill the snyder

"WE" must recruit and field a team of 100% native american heritage. None of these 1/4 Sam Bradford types. I'm talkin' dudes like the 2nd season of Fargo and their names must all relate to the description of fauna: Little Bear, Sneezing Eagle, ect.
So we wrangle 53 of these fellers and, before each game, perform the banned Ghost Dance ceremony to raise the spirits of muh heritage to avenge the white man. After the Ghost Dance is complete the REDSKINS will be supernaturally performance enhanced. Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen will be sent to the Great Spirit by the Ghost Dance and Scot McPhlegm can get drunk with his new squad.

This

gay. pls die.

Trade Kirk Cousins for all of the Browns' draft picks.

Daniel Snyder detected

WE

Bring back the spear logo with a modern flair and rebrand to the Washington Warriors

[spoiler]It will never happen[/spoiler]

WUZ

Why not just keep the current logo and rename the team Washington Warriors?

This is honestly the best option. The logo isn't the racist bit, just the name. It's not like it's Chief Wahoo from Cleveland.

Yeah that could still work, honestly I just prefer the spear logo over the face

Redskins is so antiquated, they should use a contemporary term, Alcoholic Natives. Sure, it's redundant, but it really paints a picture.

Washington Firewaters

That's hilarious! Did you get that joke from reddit lol?

49ers should make secret deal with browns.
>Browns give #1 overall to Redskins for 1st rounder and Cousins
>49ers give #2 overall to Browns for Cousins and Redskins pick

>Actually caring about natives opinions
Just gather all the remaining natives alive in the same places and give them some small territory that kinda looks like what they used to have before colonization and you're free to joke about their existence forever. Worked fine here.

All of you are fucking natives I don't know why you're talking.

The English colonized through murder.

The Spanish and Portuguese colonized through sex.

I know a guy who's available.

Stop setting NFL records like Crowder did last season

>Longest gap between punt return TD's

When Crowder scored a Punt return TD last season, it was the first time the washington redacted had done it in 10 years. As a redskins fan, I like to think of it as an NFL record. It's not a drought, no! LONGEST STREAK IN NFL HISTORY