Anti islam thread

Anti islam thread
Talk about your experiences with the islam

I live in Europe and go to uni with lots of foreign people. I've met all kinds of people, good and bad, but Pakistanis are the only ones that are always fucking horrible, selfish, dirty fuckers. I don't know if it applies to all muslims, but fuck Pakistan.

Things which islam features:
>free gore
>no more faggots, or even more gore
>no feminism
>actually female slaves is pretty ok, up to 4 if you can afford that
>did i mention they don't have to be 18?
>feel free to rape that hot chick you've always laid eyes on but you were always too much of a pussy asking out
>free ak47 and sylvester belt

If there has ever been a culture which should be compatible with Sup Forums it would be islam.

And here's the big question: Why do threads like this exist?

Holy shit please god, someone do this

Things Islam also feature
>being a muslim
Not compatable with Sup Forums
>not being a trap loving faggot
Not compatable with Sup Forums

>No drinking or drugs
>No anime, reasonably speaking
>No fling relationships, only committed ones

Other things islam features:
>anti-white sentiment
>you can get killed at any moment for not praying hard enough
>you need to have a neckbeard to be accepted in islamic society
>no drinks, drugs or fun allowed.
>the most valuable thing for you is a box in the middle of the desert

i knew some muslim girls in highschool that were really nice, one was freaky but she was athiest and rebeling. Theres a mosque not too far from my town, spic fag and i know some basic arabic so im thinking of infiltrating it and posing as one of them to see I can learn any real terrorist schemes or some shit.

if having a loli harem ready to suck your balls at any given time isn't fun then I don't want to know "fun" is.

They're totally ok with trans tho?

They think fucking a trans is not gay

yes they do, ass fucking feminized little boys seems to be a-okay. once they get to a certain age and make up/clothes cant hide there masculine features it becomes very haram.

Oh, you're apparently not just a moron, but an actual idiot. A simple Google search could've told you how transgenders stand in the muslim word.

>Features

Cute

Apparently you're not just a braindead cunt, you're a faggot as well. I've been researching this shit for almost a decade and have muslim friends who verify it for me.

more subtle humor, less nukin and bombin

Great thread, keep it up

Aaahahahahahahahahah

What a retard. Even your claim is retarded you only need to search for 10 minutes, not 10 years

You're the kind of person even the retards cringe at. How can anyone be so stupid but still able to use the internet?

>need to have a neckbeard
again, the go-to Sup Forumstard religion

>less bombin
posts bombin

b me worked as a courier as summer job.
Get paid by amount actually delivered.
Get to ghetto part of town
All parcels for Mr Durka-Durka or sum shit.
knock on door, people home because can see them moving about inside house.
knock again, ring bell. Still nobody comes.
knock and ring bell 4 fookin an age.
Eventually letterbox opens "cant open door cause no male relation to chaperone"
This happens x10 every day costing me ££ everyday. FML
After week 3 of this shit, starting returning stuff to sender saying addressee had died.
I got paid, they had much agro proving they aint dead.
Lesson here open the door sign for your shit or your dead to me

My experience was ducking traumatic. I was taking the C Train (city-train, transit in my city is really time efficient) and a Muslim dude sat next to me and accidentally bumped my knee.

i've had more christians bang on my door and try to convert me. i've never had a muslim do that.

i can't believe you're still able to post about it. did you need counseling?

ex-muslims against islam on fb guys, join and invite ur friends

fb/exMuslimsAgainstIslam

count me in!

Ahh... but I'd venture the Christians are doing that peaceably.

When the Muzzies get in sufficient numbers in your particular area, they may take up visiting you for conversion. However unlike the Christians, politely shutting the door won't work. Convert or Die is their MO with sufficient numbers.

Must be trolling, but the idea that you've speicifcally been researching how Islam feels about traps is a hilarious concept

a product as good a christianity should be able to sell itself. :)

omfg!!!! somebody call the amberlampse.

but dude seriously. you okay?

no drink no drugs only when there is no muzzie brother around otherwhise its okay

>Be me, white male in Europe
>Revert to Islam
>Get to live a more prosperous life without the pressure to conform to feminism, homosexuality, sjw/liberal agendas.
>Graduated at to University
>Make 6 figures as computer science grad
>Have obedient, loving wife who isn't a slut
>Watch degenerate kaafirs complain about race, religion and muh society while remaining virgin neckbeards who contribute nothing to society
>Laughs in Islam

Islam will dominate. Be smart and adopt the superior way of life early on.

>christfaggotry
>good
Next to Islam, maybe.

there are many documentaries about muslim princes fucking little boys
this is not a legend dumbass

>obedient wife

goodluck. she's fucking a real mudslime while you're at "work" or whatever the fuck you welfare faggots call it these days.

Convert or be second class citizen more like. The Quran tells them to have a modicum of respect for the "people of the book"

But your point still stands, they're the only officially recognized religion in the world that still have "religious police" to ensure ppl act accordingly. Wtf?

I'll pay for your holiday in Dubai if you dress like a tranny and try to seduce Muslim men there... Let's see how that goes.

>commies go btfo islam
>"oh no, better fund "mujahedeen" lol!"
>"mujahedeen" fuck shit up
>"good god fearing freedom fighters! our allies!"
>they continue to fuck shit up and start fucking up your shit
>"th-this is evil! how dare they!"
>"let's prove the superiority of our morality and massacre their civilians in endless wars against these evil terrorists (that we're continue to fund lol!)"
>it's totally not for religion though but freedom and shit!
>except when we talk with our religious fags, amirite lol

the origin of all cancer is imperialism
kill yourself, OP

whoooosh!! right over your head

/thread

woah

Of course they do

Nobody said they're not doing that. That wasn't what we're talking about

Get help dude, I think you're getting stupider by the minute. Soon you'll be too stupid to dial 911

promotes gore
lolis
killing of gays
is islam dare i say it /ourreligion/ ?

Fuck that, they're only ok with actual trans, not sissy faggots. And I'm not willing to go that far just to win a bet

bump with more images

>Be me
>Fat hipster working at college
>Like in the cafeteria,
>Meet Iranian girl.
>Her dad was a cuck let her come to America with brother.
>Her brother was a cuck who didn't have the balls to tell me to back off his sister.
>Fuck her first round fuck her up the ass.
>Get tired of dick smelling like shit.
>Tell her I'll marry her if she lets me go for the vagoo,
>Fuck her in the pink.
>Tell her I'm not converting to Islam.
>"I'd rather go to hell with you than heaven without you."
>She goes Atheist,
>I cheat on her and she goes back to Iran.
And thats why they hate us!

that is pretty evil man, really i'd expect such shit from a bitch, but a man stooping this low, you ought to be sent to iranian revolutionary guards you fag

The screwy thing is she still sends me nudes.

iranians are mostly really good mom material, an atheist one is the best, why leave her? They also are kinda sexy

Screwy thing is muslims are making your women convert

She's a Persian so obsessed with money and
bitchy. Basically a Jewess lite.

We did both hate Jews, liberals, Arabs and fags.
It was the glue that held our relationship together.

don't be this racist, you cunt, as an atheist try to be a bit more human, no need to imitate backward-minded bigots

Went to school with a bunch of muslims.
Many of them were friends. One was my dealer . This guy was the smartest among our peer group, really charismatic, knew his legal shit, was always sticking up for us, telling the cops to fuck off when they were harassing us - and they would, because as I say, he knew his legal shit more so than the police.
He died in a car accident.. was really sad. First time I'd been to a Muslim funeral.

I miss him.

This is my "experience" of Islam

I'ma need two fedoras for this one.

X E N O P H O B I A

do you even have a head to wear any head gear?
I have never wore a hat in me life mate.

Being a normal humanist atheist something all you faggot should aspire to

>Dutch-Turkish Islamic boy
>Grew up around Christians
>Left Islam at 15
>Be 20 now
>Family still hates me to this day

My experience with Islam

hurr durr i dont like a religion so i`m going to shitpost on Sup Forums
shoot yourself in the head you useless garbage

göçmenler pek örümcek kafalı oluyor.
fuck them, you've seen the light, share it brother.

Uh dint understand many immigrants going to head spider are you retarded?

I don't know why the left keeps using this word, it'd fucking retarded.
"An irrational fear of foreigners."

1. It's not of foreigners in general, it's about Muslims in particular.
2. It's not irrational.

that means they are way too religious you fuckwad, google translate does not work for everything

Only an idiot thinks we can eradicate ideas and religions with nuclear weapons. If we actualy were to drop a nuke it could only create more muslims that hate us. You're not going to win over their hearts and minds by killing their families.

>work with Syrian (medical), Turkic (research), and Iranian (engineering) muslims
>they're all pleasant professionals for whom I have nothing but praise

also, anyone else think it is funny as fuck that the president Trump's dumbass travel ban does not include Saudi Arabia?

>advocates for the killing of muslims
>is suprised and angry when muslims want to kill us

I've never had any experiences with islam
thank god, I hate religious shit but I'm polite about it

>by killing their families
and also them. That leaves us with no muslimsat all, so the problem is pretty much solved.

Greed trumps racism

>There was never a terrorist suicide bomber crying "Jesus - the lord of christians is great. Also death to infidels(but in this case infidels are mud slimes)"
>There are still countless terrorist acts by muslims
wew

X E N O P H I L I A

it doesn't matter, your aura of fedoras can be felt from hundreds of miles away

does that matter? You are a racist cunt, who cares what I am, enjoy your hateful life

>trumps

it's the other way around, you fucktard

>kills christians, advocates for the killing of christians, and at best they dont aprove but dont protest the killings
>are surprised and angry when some christians want to kill them

You are so stupid. Even if we nuked the entire middle east, there are other muslims in the world. The peaceful ones will start to hate us.

+1

I'm not the guy who made that comment, I just posted to inform you that I can also sense your fedoras from a long distance judging by your answer to him
I don't care, neither should you about who's hateful
Enjoy your le nice guy life *tips fedora

You know that the countries on the banned list were those which the Obama administration judged to be highest threat, right? Like, Obama picked the countries,

What's more, a lot's changed since 2001. Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, the Arab Spring, revolution in Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Syria, elsewhere. The threat isn't emanating from the Kingdom so much anymore.

So no, it's not that amusing that Saudi Arabia wasn't included, given it's one of the most stable countries in the region with a well-developed security infrastructure, and with whom the US has obvious and necessarily close diplomatic ties which it doesn't want to fuck up.

Read a fucking book.

They are like pest, you first destroy their hive and then catch every last one of them that's left, it's much easier when they don't resupply.

>Israel still there
>problem solved

>implying Christans dont kill Muslims
>Holy Wars never happened

the Islam is the Cancer of this World and must be defeated.

This is one way of my favourite things

Shit eatingly retarded Trumpetears doing mental back flips to justify him giving hand jobs to Muslim sheiks...

The tippity tip toppest of keks

You have the intelligence of a six year old on the playground pointing at another kid and shouting "but he started it"

>holy wars happened centuries ago
>conveniently ignores muslim invasions
>muslim killings are happening now
>somehow we shouldn't be angry at them, but it's okay for them to be angry at us

and your self preservation instinct is as low as yours
Your argument is to stay still while we get killed? honest question, what solutions do you propose?

>Holy wars happened at the same time as muslim invasions and were MUCH lower in quantity and number of fatalities compared to muslim invasions
>Islamic/muslim terorrism happening literally NOW, there is no christian terrorism against mud slimes
Are you stupid or pretending?

>anti-white sentiment
False, islam is against racism
>you can get killed at any moment for not praying hard enough
False
>you need to have a neckbeard to be accepted in islamic society
False
>no drinks, drugs or fun allowed.
Drinks and drugs are not allowed, but fun yes. inb4 you need alcohol or drugs to have fun. If you can't have fun without them then ask the right questions about yourself
>the most valuable thing for you is a box in the middle of the desert
False, the mose valuable thing is Allah

Again, muslim haters know nothing and they just tell lies and assume their lies are true

is she really small or is that cellphone fucking huge?

None of it's ok, dumb fuck, but shouting "kill them all" is about the stupidest thing you can do. It has never worked throughout all of history and it's not going to work for us. Grow up and stop thinking like a child and then maybe we can come up with some real solutions to the terrorism problem.