Drug thread Sup Forums

drug thread Sup Forums

what are you on & why?
what are you listening to?

>Dosing 20mg Adderall IR since 6p.m. with my girl, 3mg Klonopin, 2mg Xanax, 2.5mg Subutex (recreational), weed
>Run The Jewels - Thursday in the Danger Room

Just alcohol for tonight. Wish I could get high. Bump. You ever trip, OP?

ahh i'm sorry, man.
oh yeah, mushrooms and mescaline are my favorite. anything introspective, but I enjoy tripping in general, though I always come down with a benzo and weed.

also why can't you get high?

Cuz it's late and I don't got anything readily available lol

ohh lol i feel you. I always have something for the night. Always a benzo, sadly. Klonopin keeps me sane. and Flubromazolam is just fun.

I wish I was on opiates

I would kill for more painkillers.

I prefer heroin. its been a while though. three months around. you dopesick?

Oh no, i just love painkillers. my girl and I smoke h 2x a month max. we know how good it is so we keep our distance. I love heroin.
Been addicted to benzos for 5 years though. That shit sucks, man.

wish you strength bro
Me and my girl eventually fell under its spell
we good now though

still addicted, sober or just off h?

Shulgin's magical 2-CB.

>Run The Jewels
Ahaha you must be lame as fuck to do drugs , you probably still think that shits clever

Losing mAh shit on ket listing to the fucking universe

Good taste user

Adderall XR flowing through my bloodstream ; ) pic related

Amp sulphate + Xanax

poor mans speedball

How much would you pay for this weed?
Also im on nothing
Will be smoking some Dutch dragon later, pic related. Recomend jams??

>xanax
>adderall
>alcohol
>opiates

These aren't drugs kids, but what ever floats your boat fags.

At the moment just hash. But i tried for the first time DMT yesterday.

That was fucked.

Once an addict, always an addict. Im not that guy but im in an active addiction with the dark temptation. I only started 5 months ago but i can tell already that its got me good. And forever

Smoking cheese, got codeine pills and drink and valume

Hahah lit dude sameish

Dmt is lit dude

I just hit 71 hours straight of being awake with a half g of crystal. The psychosis has just about faded so i smoked some bth so i might be able to sleep. I need to stop railing it, im worried the roof of my mouth is gonna come crashing down soon

Got nothin right now, but I would kill for a joint. Currently coming down from E and Coke, plus I'm super hangover.

Haven't had a 2c-x chem in a while.
Name a better rap duo with a veteran producer/rapper. I'll wait.
wish I had some k right now.
or some XRs because my girl and I have some hiking to do and having to sniff adderall every 2 hours sucks.
how much does it weigh? Listen to whatever you're feeling comfortable with. For me, if i'm just smoking weed, usually St. Germain or Thievery Corporation. downtempo kind of stuff.
>fentanyl/h/oxy/lean/benzos not drugs
shit, then just dissos, amphetamines, weed, tryptamines & phenethylamines?
I've never done DMT. How was it?
Don't say forever. You can always get ahold of your addiction. I may be biased, since I only am addicted to research benzos and my doctor-prescribed kpin. But I know the "identity" that comes with addiction and I hate it.
>codeine pills
make some super dirty sprite with promethazine/cough syrup. You'll nod hard! but it'll never be Actavis.
hungover and strung out? damn, man, I've never been hungover but I imagine it'd suck hard on top of being strung out. Nice trips btw.
dude take a benzo/downer. you need water and sleep.

i dont know any dealers in hamburg so i dont get high

Fuck benzos. I smoked black tar heroin to help. This aint high school

I dont see the argument. benzos are sedating in a different way than tar. they're both nice.