What's the best way to punish a little bitch ass brother?

What's the best way to punish a little bitch ass brother?

He 15. Me 19

Lick his cute little butthole when he least suspects it.

Cum in his ass

Nah he is fking ugly. Any other ideas?

drink his piss
suck his penis
lick his ass
kiss his lips telling him you love the taste of him

Sauce

rape him

Fuck his mom

wtf

Move out and never speak to him again. You're an adult, living at home, scared of your little brother. Move. Crash on couches til you get your own space. Be a man. Strike out. Do it tonight. Phone, Laptop, charger, some good clothes and thats it. Leave the rest in free parental storage. Talk to friends you know who actually have their lives together and stay with them, then get a room in a sharehouse. Call them today and then make a move tonight. This is your chance! This is your day! Do it!

Really not. He is just a ugly wanna be tough-guy.

Good Idea

Stick your dick in his ass.

When his friends are around, accuse him of having recently masturbated. Teenage boys can't handle that shit.

I dont know kek

>Said the murderer.

>What's the best way to punish a little bitch ass brother?
in his cunt, just look between your legs in case you need reminding you fucking faggot

a punishment should fit the crime, what'd he do besides being a little bitch?

>next time you jerk off clean the fuck up kid. So sick of finding your shit wadded up on the ground.

>Wanna be tough-guy

OH SHIT YOU ACTUALLY ARE SCARED OF HIM

and I was just fucking around

Move out of there you pussy. Maybe join the army or something.

But shit. Just move and be your own man. You're 19 fucking years old! Move out of your childhood home

Kill him in his sleep

Uh, beat him like a normal older brother?
What are you punishing him for?

rape him

bring him to me, I will widen his asshole, and make him my bitch
thus you will have a more feminine bro, easier to live with

A good punch on the shoulder. Not full force but enough to make a bruise.

No I am not scared of him. He is just being an annoying little shit with to much energy. Acts all tough when I am litarily 6 feet 4 and could beat his ass any given day

That's what your parents should be doing. If he comes at you, treat him with equal responses. If he swings, knock him out. But don't go to physical unless he does. Because if your parents are so shit that he is out of control, he might call the police and they will take you away because you are an adult.

Then do it pussy, also maybe move out you're getting a little old their NEET fag

Is it really common in your countries to already have moved out at 19? Here people still go to school to around age 22 or 23.

Rape him

I am looking for a non-lethal, semi-legal punishment. I can't rape him. I won't gut him. I will not move out because of him.
He was being an ass all week. Not seeking attention just being a jackass. Maybe I could do something to his phone. Any Ideas?

Why are you being so tip toe about it? Where are your parents? What is he actually doing?

Too vague of a thread to give a specific solution.

I had a punishment I called "the pit" for my siblings. It was basically a pit with railing in my garage, when they were full of shit I just put them into it. They were frightened in the begining but after 3 or 4 times they woukd just laugh. I took that as rebellion so I left them in the dark unto the pit for 1 hour. After some time they got used to it, that's when I had to become creative. In the dark they felt wet things falling on them when they realised I was spitting on them they cried and begged to get out. Eventually they had to get into the pit again but this time they had to remember to never mess with my nerves again, I just pissed on them in absolute silence. Once done I just said to them "make shit again and next time you'll have some falling on your face"
They never messed around the house again.