Maybe fuck him afterwards

What the fuck is a walk in toilet?

start sucking her feminine penis

There's an animated jif?

Turn around and walk out

wait for more people and beat the shit out of faggot
or possibly just ignore

this

With these spiky cleats anything is possible!

do nothing and walk out. why would i want someone's dick and ass dna on my shoes from stomping?

Sit on it.

Found the fag

Proof modern Sup Forums users aren't like they used to be. They're just retarded edgelords. That's why they can't organize shit anymore. The best you fucktards do is "hurr durr let's raid a youtube comment section!" which is why everyone still reminisces over stuff like Habbo raids.
I was never part of old Sup Forums so I'm not trying to imply I'm more fit to be here than anyone else, but it's interesting how once it became a meme that Sup Forums was this mysterious place full of violent hacker geniuses, the whole place went to hell.

Gay

ACE DETECTIVE

Oh no my feelings!

laughed my ass off to this

Cut off with dull knife flush down toilet in next stall.

Snip

>pull pants down and put my ass against his
>talk about life
What else would you really do?

I used to take the subway to work and back all the time because poorfag. One day my guts were rumbling like mad and I knew I had to shit immediately. I ran into the shitter and sat down on the toilet with all my tools in my backpack.

Some gross mother fucker stuck his dick under the stall as I was wiping my ass and started slowly thrusting. I finished wiping my ass, took out my utility knife, and ran the tip of the blade from base to tip on the underside of this weirdos cock. Blood started pouring down onto the floor, and I walked out calmly even though the homo was screaming. Never heard anything about it after.

>the old Sup Forums was way better but I don't know what it was like

is right youre fucking gay

Checked.

Kneel, them suck him for hours until he cums blood.

Make a thread about it for the 4723rd time

give SUCC