Prostate orgasm

Prostate orgasm
how hard is to achieve it? You you need some special toys?

>You you need some special toys?
yes
we call it girl **with finger**

Really? you have done it before?

it's a meme, don't fall for the marketing

I used to do it to my ex boyfriend, he liked it

How much did he like it?

I have some nice bottles for that. just look around the next time you are in the store

can ya teach us how tho

I loved it when my ex fingered my prostate WHILE GIVE ME A BJ
best orgasm ever

I can help

I have done that with bananas, carrots, my fingers and a egg shaped shaker. Nowadays my gf fingers/fists me WHILE GIVING ME HEAD

Needless to say orgasms are much stronger and the amount of semen spilled is significantly larger too

The first time he didn't like it that much 'cause he felt ashamed, but then he really liked it. Sometimes it made him cum, sometimes he just got him more excited

I used to put one finger (sometimes two but he preferred one) up in the hole when he was on top of me while i was grabbing his ass with the other hand, other times I did it while i was jerk him off or while i was givin him a blowjob
Imo the best way is while he's inside of the girl

always find it rather difficult to achieve. Orgasms are something else though. Can end up being messy as fuck tho.

I have to use an object. Cant do it with just my fingers.

One thing I noticed though, is that I now ejaculate a lot less than I used to. Dunno what thats all about.

A bf

I'm not gay

I've never been able to do it without jerking off ): I wanna sissygasm so bad

A bf is a male. I love my anus stuffed but I don't like making love to dudes. A passable shemale would be a different thing if you ask me.

>A bf
A gf

trust me goys, this is completely straight

I used to really enjoy prostate orgasms, using a good toy or finger to stimulate whilst wanking. Last year I had a string of operations, the last being removal of my prostate via my urethra. I have retrograde ejaculation which is fine, no issue, but the orgasms feel deeper and more intense. I was expecting loss of sensation but it got better.

I use a drumstick for a bass drum. Is that a bad idea? it's polished wood.

I don't think I can find the right spot... how do I know initially if i'm hitting it?

well that would be nice, but I have assburgers

Become girl so guys approach you instead

I use the wife's vibrator and angle it towards the prostate.
I'm normally rock hard at he beginning, but when I ejaculate I am soft and I get the most strange but incredible orgasm.
The trick is never to touch your dick or in any way stimulate it.
And just like you I don't ejaculate that much.
The orgasm is calming as fuck, and I just feel every frustration immediately leave the body.
Takes 10 minutes or so, and you really have to relax and let it happen - suddenly you feel what makes your go towards the orgasm, and then it's just a matter of hanging on to that feeling and boosting it with the vibrator.
Nothing like it - everyone should try at least once.

The coating is not safe and everything bad in it will enter your bloodstream.
Bad idea.

Why not use a crochet needle instead? Jesus fuck, use something less pointy, you moron. And I don't mean shove something huge up it, just something less likely to injure your colon.

Nope I don't want that

>less pointy
you've obviously never seen a bass drum stick.
pic related, it's in my drawer.

I was thinking about this too, but thought it wouldn't be that big of a concern

No need for special toys. You just have to know how to find it. Don't fap for a week and try to find it, it's located right underneath your taint

It's certainly much less of a concern if you put a condom on whatever you wanna push up there.

>underneath

don't you mean above? there's air beneath the taint.

My bad, I thought it was more like a drum stick. Put a condom on it and have fun, you've my blessing.
Still, nothing beats an actual toy designed to massage the prostate.

well, i did try the aneros before... I put a lot of effort to get it to work, and i was really disappointed... I was thinking about getting a vibe, but not sure, like, which I should get.

My problem is finding 'the spot'... like, iono... sometimes it feels good, but i'm never able to bring myself over the edge with it.

No!
Make a "thumbs up" with your hand (I recommend gloves if you don't wash your hands) and (maybe use lube/spit) slowly push in from behind. You can usually feel your prostate with your thumb, and this position let's you fondle it as if it were a thumb-stick or one of those old clit-mouses.

lol ok virgin

Then just kill yourself because nobody will ever love you you fucking moron.

Look, you're the one that wants to be fucked in the ass I'm just telling you what works for me

Buy a toy on Amazon you retard. They aren't expensive

>thumbs up their asses
expressions are fun

Actually the aneros is bad for beginners because it's specifically designed to work by reacting to your body's reaction from the toy pressing against you, and if you're a beginner these are new and possibly confusing feelings, so your body won't react to them just right away.

Basically, the aneros isn't for everyone, so just because you don't like that one it doesn't mean you won't like something else

the last time i had this done to me was years ago, i was quite fond of it until this last time

i wasn't expecting it, but had mentioned i like it, as i was cumming sh tried to jam a finger in there but she also had these long ass black acrylic nails

her nail broke and got stuck in my hoop because she jammed her finger at the ring (i was on top), the shock cause my asshole to clench, along with the impending orgasm and gave me a little cut that hurt to wipe for weeks

never again

It gives you better leverage than a finger from the front.
I didn't intend for this to happen.

up a bit, then front. what this user says but I find toys/my grills hand way more pleasureable. maybe you pressure yourself too much. relaxation is key, turn off the lights, turn on some relaxing music, watch some pr0n. edge a little bit, maybe listen so some joi... its not a race to finish, its a nicely paced sunday walk down pleasure lane. hey, if you can't finish hands-free, jerk yourself while massaging it. it's still fun. if you can't reach *the one orgasm to all orgasms* on the first(or thirtiest) try, fuck it, its still more fun to jerk it with a toy than without.

piss off cancer

>she also had these long ass black acrylic nails
>having a gf with untrimmed nails finger you
yeah, bout that. why date trash? fake nails? serves you right.

wasn't dating her, picked her up and i was a little drunk, i was digging the goth look she had going

the night was even more of a disaster than the failed finger in the arse but that's for another thread

it's not like a regular orgasm but it is sort of hard to achieve. You have to get used to it.

this post sounds like a dude pretending to be a girl who has experience with it
lol pathetic kill your self today kiddo

Also, if you don't enjoy the journey you won't have as much fun at the destination. You're just starting, so just explore, don't try to finish on the first tries of it, just take your time and do what feels best. In fact, don't finish the first several times, let yourself get close, but don't finish. Keep that up for a while, and eventually you won't be able to hold yourself back anymore, and it will feel great, even if you don't finish.

>You're just starting
actually, i've been into anal play for about a decade now, maybe longer.

>the night was even more of a disaster than the failed finger in the arse but that's for another thread
You've poked and prodded my curiosity now, do tell. also, goth chick, figures she has black nails, but most I've met (met, mind you, not just seen) actually stick to trimmed short nails painted black/purple...