>having gf to break up with in the first place

Just finalized my divorce last month.

I gotta say I'm pretty fucking stoked.

I miss her but I hate that I miss her.

Bretty gud

slowly
fucking "justice" system here is a fucking joke

She's dragging it out...

I can't say I've moved on, but there are two girls that I get with every now and then. I still think of her every time, and I dream of her every night.

She'll call or text every now and then, but it seems like it's just some game. I don't think she was every really all that interested, just stayed with me either out of pity, or because I'm eager to please.

I can usually go for hours, but she's the only girl I've ever gone soft on... No love in fear I suppose.

Not terrible during the day, but before going to sleep i always think about her and it fucks me up i can barely sleep these days

Same here. It was fine for a while, still got some sleep. But I started uni 3 weeks ago, and the added stress has fucked my sleep. I got some melatonin pills from the doc a few days ago, works rather well, doesn't stop the dreams tho

Girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me last month, she still love me (well, she says so, but i really trust her, maybe i'm dumb but yeah)

I love her so much, but it is over, she says she want to think about her only, she want to be selfish, she can't handle our relationship, and she says that she doesnt want to be with anyone, or me at the moment..

1/2 nights, i dream of her, it wakes me up everytime
My mind is so fucked up, the thing i miss the most is not even her anymore, it's me.

>Girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me last month, she still love me (well, she says so, but i really trust her, maybe i'm dumb but yeah)
There's a difference between loving someone and being IN love with someone.

> love her so much, but it is over, she says she want to think about her only, she want to be selfish, she can't handle our relationship, and she says that she doesnt want to be with anyone, or me at the moment..
This is textbook girl talk for "I want to be free to see what can happen with other guys but don't have the guts to say it like that"

I don't know, but maybe she told me that, because she want to see what happens with other guys, but she doesnt understand that herself, she has so much problems with family and other shit, my guess is that she is just lost, like really, i dont have any more hopes, just sadness and anger (i know i must go through the hate, but i also know that i have no reason to be upset considering you can't really control what you feel..)

But still, i don't understand the difference between IN love and loving someone..

Btw she was my first girlfriend, i was her REAL first boyfriend (with love i mean)

same, explain that part man, i still smells alcohol and that was deep, explain that part

Being in love with someone means you are at the peak of your attraction to them.

Just loving someone means you care for their well being, you truly do, but you just don't want to be their lover/mate anymore.

Was with a chick for seven years and this happened to me. Just woke up one morning and realized I was staying with her just because I didn't want her to hurt. I truly didn't. I really cared about her well being because I loved her. But, I had absolutely zero interest in staying with her romantically.

Yeah but it's not "love" in a romantic way, i mean, she doesnt tell me that she still love me because she care about me, otherwise she would have told me "i dont love you anymore, i still care about you, but i dont have any feelings about it now"

It's ok. I've been working out, been watching a lot of local live music. Working on my social skills and flirting skills as we go. I try not to say No to any invites I get since it's always better than spending another night alone playing vidya. By now I've found myself a couple FWBs and I have plenty friends who invite me to do stuff, so I guess I'm better off than most here.

I never believed in eternal love anyway.

>be me
>fall in love with girl
>girl plays with me for several months but ends up ditching me for another guy
>fast forward 2 years
>girl contacts me, saying that I was the one that always treated her the best
>wants me back
>ainthappening.jpg

feelsgoodman

She loves you in the same way you can love your best friend.

Being IN love is more than that. it has a deep attraction you cant control. She has lost that attraction to you.

i.e she probably just got recently dumped by a guy who had enough of her shit, and then tried to use you for validation/attention.

Thank you captain oblivious.

I see, well, it's over so i need to go through this, but yeah, i'm broken at the moment and i know that it will takes time because it was my first, 2 years, it's something, so yeah, i see her times to times, and i know i need to stop thinking about her, stalking her on social media and shit, but fuck man it's hard, i really hope in 4-5 months i'll say to myself that it's finally over

And I aint giving it. Win in my book.

You should focus on getting laid again ASAP. It's the only cure for oneitits.

I know i'm on a girl that i met recently at a party, but i don't know, i'm not that good with this kind of shit

Thanks man

Been a few years now, it still flares up now and then. Had a kid since then, but still.

I think it was just the confusing ending. Over the phone, after almost three years. Sounds weird, but I think her therapist (a woman) had inappropriate feelings for her. Gave her some pretty sketchy advise, and I have the feeling she told my ex to dump me.

She's banned me on Facebook, and sometimes I feel like catphishing her, but that's alot of energy and time into a Fakebook, before any minor stalker payoff.

Flirting is a skill just like social, drawing, jerking off or vidya. Practice makes perfect. It's going to take a lot of rejections but you'll get lucky at times and that will motivate you and show you it is possible. Just always keep flirting with multiple grills. Hell, flirt with all women if you can, even the ugly old ones. Practice practice practice

I'll do !

Good luck! Try to fix your appearance too, makes things easier for you.

First breakup is always the hardest. You will learn things. unfollow her on ALL social media RIGHT NOW. You don't need to delete her, just unfollow so you aren't being reminded of her. You need 100% distance to heal.

Me and my now ex live in the same apartment complex, It's very difficult to move on when you're being reminded of an ex. I've had multiple breakups so I can deal with it though.

>You should focus on getting laid again ASAP. It's the only cure for oneitits.

I don't recommend this for a first proper breakup. This only works if you have low self worth and NEED social validation to feel anything. I can almost guarantee that if you start sleeping around straight away, when you're still clearly hurting - you're going to make yourself feel worse. You'll know that you basically just used a person in order to try and make yourself feel better. You'll feel sleazy, you'll feel weak.

Give yourself time to properly heal and sort out your own shit before you dip the dick in another girl.

>This only works if you have low self worth and NEED social validation to feel anything
Fuck off retard. People wallow over their ex because they believe they can't find another girl at all. Fucking a new chick resets your brain from wallowing to prowling.

But her tits were shittier than her mother's

never had a gf so idk

Yeah, its really hard though, but even if i unfollow i'm like "go on her fb page or twitter, just to see what she's doing" like an idiot, fuck love man :(

Thanks man

funny thing i actually got back with mine today im happy now lifes alright

Good for you, win in my book too.

Co-dependency is not real love.

She dumped me in 2012. I gained 50 lbs. She came back into my life in 2014. I was fat but she still fucked me. She'd disappear and reappear. The days she was with me were so good. The days she was gone I'd cry.

She likes skinny guys. I was lucky she paid me any attention at all as a fat guy. I decided to lose the weight. On her next return I'd make a relationship work. I lost the weight. Then I found out that she was pregnant. She wasn't coming back again.

I want to workout to gain some muscle. I lost weight entirely through diet.

She's gone, but thanks to her I'm not a disgusting pig anymore.

Pic related, me last night

It's been 11 months now. I don't even remember why I left her. Together for 3 years off and on because we were stupid teenagers. Now I'm married to a girl I don't love with a kid on the way. I think about her constantly and have been having dreams about her.

She broke up with me a few days ago. She said she needed some time to fix herself (She's a bit fucked up, bipolar and started uni despite having no idea what she wants to do and has yet to make any friends at all) I'm worried she might harm herself considering she's been isolating herself from everyone. The last thing she told me was that she will always love me no matter what, It kind of killed me.

She was my first. I was too old to be losing my virginity, but I grew up an awkward loser. It wasn't until I moved away for college that I had a chance with women.

She was my first and she was physically perfect. The most beautiful woman I've ever met. She was so perfect. She loved videogames, reading HP Lovecraft, and rock music. She loved to party. We'd go to a lot of bars with live bands, house parties. She was always getting invited to house parties. We'd cuddle up and watch movies. She was a sex addict. It was good but also exhausting. She didn't want to sleep. She always wanted to cum one more time.

But the thing about her that I can't get over is how excited she was every time she saw me. It was like coming home to your puppy, who is going nuts the moment you open the door. I've never had anyone else seem excited to see me. It just felt so good every time.

She's getting fucked by a new dick tonight and you're the one letting yourself be dragged down by a crazy cunt. Good job, you found a good match.

girl didnt show up to first date, went to hang out with her friends instead ;___;

She cheated on me, so I had to leave her. I think I made the right choice but that doesn't make it hurt any less. She bawled so hard when I left her, it was so pathetic, so sad. She's already back to being a whore, I was told she was sucking some guy off in a MCDonald's parking lot. She still messages me on Facebook, wanting to get back together, which I never reply to, just coldly leave her on read. Recently, she said to me on Facebook, "Goodbye, user, have a great life. I had a good year with you, message me if you need anything" (I left her right after our one year anniversary, because that's when I found out). Maybe now that's she's moved on, it will be easier for me to rip off the Band-Aid. I won't be getting into any type of romantic relationship any time soon. Maybe, ever. I don't know.

Actually going really well now

dothethingneedsdoing.com

not good its sucked the life out of me, i dont function well and just go through the motions day by day