Alright. Which one of you guys did this?

Alright. Which one of you guys did this?

>tfw no 6'0" gf who browses Sup Forums

DIDN'T WANT THESE FEELS TONIGHT.

That's a talk bitch

Not only that, but she also had one photo of her with a MAGA hat

>Browses Sup Forums
>No "whites only"

Fuck off, coalburning lurch.

Pretty sure that's fake. The picture is of a girl from Twitter, who posts all kinds of Trump shit, I can't remember her name, one of the fags here will know who she is.

>Dyed hair

>oh shit waddup

Don't trust that semen demon.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""sarah""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>SHE
>HER
>THAT SKULL STRUCTURE

making fake online dating accounts is degenerate

where is that pepe from? ive seen the video but i forget the specifics

It's definitely a tranny, hence the height.

>"""""""SHE""""""""

Hero of Brussels

thats Sup Forums Shan Bean you silly

I agree.
But oh lol. OP, or whoever made it, should be more subtle and then the lolz are completely appropriate.

I want to move to California

I'm actually in Florida, so "she" must either just moved here or is just visiting.

I assumed Oakland meant California but I much prefer Florida and thats not anywhere near as far away from VA

>women
>on Sup Forums

Doubtful. Browsing a decently right wing board requires at least a little in group preference, and women just don't have this nor the emotional fortitude to actually want to browse here.

This is a very rambunctious, mean spirited, cynical, raw board and it shouldn't be shit up by women who get their feelings hurt by every innocuous comment anyway.

I'm pretty sure there's some but they're not that great looking. I would bet that finding an actual 10/10 qt 3.14 on this board would be rarer than a hard working Somalian

Christ you fucking crackers are thirsty smdhtbqfhwyfbr

I like that this place is naturally repulsive to women. Where women go white knight behavior follows, as well as controlling leftist garbage like politeness and political correctness. Women are for looking at, controlling, and fucking, not discussing politics with.

I love coming on here and being able to call of you faggots Jew nigger asshole cuntfaces and laughing about it together because it's just fucking banter and if you don't like it then go be an open borders fag or woman elsewhere.

y shoop the tv

>women would directly and directly ruin this board

*...directly and indirectly*
Fucking Hell

>hard working Somalian

Yes, here I am.

>TFW no tradwife gf

>6'0

HNNNNNNNG I WANT TO SEE HER AMAZON FEET

>Manlet detected

I bet her YUUUUUUUUGE soles could cover my faggot face.

This is like a foot fetish to a whole new level of autism

She could probably carry me over her shoulder and spank me for refusing to build that fucking wall.

Would

fake and gay

that's some chin right there