Wake up Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complete_protein
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TOTALLY AGREE

Women look better big
Fuck off and let them eat what they want

Agreed

Would you rather have jerkey, or a big steak?
The choice is simple. Big women are better.

This is a little too harsh as a distinction, but i can agree on that if you are struggling with obesity.

That's pretty disgusting tbh

I know that this is true.

But I still can't bring myself to give a flying fuck about fat people. I just don't care about them, at all. Their lives are uninteresting and the things that they do are meaningless.

How they feel, what they do, their hopes, dreams and fears? Their accomplishments and strengths and goodness or lack of it? They're fat, so no one cares.

It's not abuse, it's an adventure!

As someone that has always struggled to gain weight my roads are completely reversed

food is a substance wow omg mind blown how did you get so smart

>only fruit and vegetables have nutritional value
pls.
I know that nobody loses weight eating an entire pizza, but meat is tasty and offers complete proteins.
>the real killer is soda anyway.

I'd rather date a girl who snorts coke than a fat slob that sits on the couch and disgusts me

No the look unhealthy and most likely die earlier than normal healthy people. Beeing fat should be treated just like beeing an addict

I only care when I'm forced to see those poor souls in public. Fucking disgusting

Tired of hearing the phrase "wake up". Like I'm asleep or something. Let people weed themselves out, who gives a shit?

This. I lost weight eating a whole pizza a week btw, but all i had for the day was a shitty fucking salad and no cheats at all during the week. Worth it.

thats quite a lot of heroin

Obesity isn't a disease, you faggot. It's a choice.

I don't know user addiction will destroy a relationship. I let my girlfriends meth addict mother stay in our house and she stole almost everything and dissapeared.

I've heard sex with fat women is good, can anyone conform?

wow you can be addicted to food? Who knew? Thanks for this valuable information, I feel my life is more complete now

>complete proteins
when will this meme end? They don't off more complete proteins they offer proteins we have a harder time synthesizing in higher concentrations. There's no more or less complete proteins. It's either protein or it's not. "It has a more complete amino profile in respect to the dietary demands of humans"

THANK YOU!

Satan confirmed

a pubic service announcement brought to you by [s4s].

if you don't have a sense of smell or you don't have an issue with constant farting noises from air escaping their folds.

not really faggot. You sound like one of those people that would say the same about homosexuality

She was satan. 1200 dollars stashed away for the baby on the way. All gone

I would fucking rape and kill that bitch

it's called complete because it has all of the essential amino acids.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complete_protein

explain why that yosho did blue

And what is stopping you from becoming a fat person it can happen to anyone

>homosexuality is a disease
indeed.

The only way obesity can seem a disease is if you have no way of exercising. For example, a muscle disease, bone disease, etc etc. Nobody is forcing people to shove whole goddamn pizzas and cakes down their throats and swell up like goddamn balloons. Homosexuality is not a disease, nor is it choice. It's more of a mental state and a personal preference. You don't choose to be gay, it just happens. But people choose to be fat because they won't stop eating butter by the tablespoon. You must be a lardass faggot fuck who blames it on disease. Get your fat ass up cram some lettuce down your throat every once in awhile and go for fucking walk you fat prick.

And smoke Weed

you need to remove all want and joy from food.
you eat to live just like you sleep to live

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO GAIN JOY FROM EATING

I think about that a lot but It gives me peace to know that due to her lifestyle it's probably already happened and I'm not culpable.

My high metabolism, superior genes, and active lifestyle.

You sour ass motherfucker lol
HAVE SEX TO REPRODUCE, DO NOT TRY TO GET JOY OUT OF SEX

have you been tested for parasites?

>It's either protein or it's not.
This is a massively incorrect generalization. "protein content" generally just refers to amino acid content, as any actual "proteins" as they exist in functioning living animals are decomposed into amino acids as soon as it hits the digestive tract. There are more than 20 different amino acids necessary for life and some cannot be synthesized in the body and must be taken in from the diet. Different foods will have different proteins whose makeup consists of different ratios of amino acids, so protein content by gram is not a good indication of anything. There are several instances of bullshit going on in china where food (for both livestock and human) is "fortified" with melamine, which is toxic but shows up as "protein" on basic tests for protein content in food.

In addition to that, there are lots of non-amino acid nutrients that must be obtained through your diet. Namely, B12 is pretty much only found in animal-derived foods, and lots of vegetarians and vegans have B12 deficiency. At the same time, it's more or less statistical "fact" that they suffer less from heart disease and live longer lives despite that.

tl;dr Diet variety over all else, and don't eat fake shit.

Addiction is also not a disease, its a choice. A human behavior. People have the power to stop doing it, they just don't want to. This is coming from an ex addict.

This guy gets it

All the fatphobia here is fucking disgusting.
Eating like these ladies isn't bad, it's just eating well, and starving people would kill to eat like them.

>personal preference
>not a choice
rudum

Jones should grow a short beard to make himself appear more manly and respectable

then go do something for the starving people and get off Sup Forums.

Who knows man. It seems like a behavioral disorder. I've read that it rewires the brain and the patient loses control of their behavior. Idk though.

>alex jones
>respectable

That ship has sailed a long, long time ago.

Turning the friggin' frogs gay!

While I understand that. However, behavioral disorders and disease are two completely different animals.

>fatphobia
Pls go back to tumblr

We humans are creatures of habit, and where we feel comfortable with what we are doing, it becomes increasingly difficult to break away from it.

Kek

This. I drink lots of soda and eat junk food all the time, but I also EXERCISE, so I'm fit as fuck. Diet is only a small part of it. Lifestyle is by far the biggest factor.

I'm glad you didn't read anything besides that one line before you decided to blog post.

Your gut flora is suppose to make b12. In promodern humans it's theorized they'd only need to have the initial culture from breast milk for the rest of their life. The lowest all-cause mortality group off all dietary trends is the occasional meat eaters (defined once a week or less) which would mimic the diet of our cousin species. Who get most of their hard to get aminos from insects and occasionally meat.

Is a risk of dying earlier really a bad thing, when you get to enjoy all that delicious food? everyone dies user.

this, kys everyone

I would say if it impacts your quality of life and your ability to enjoy and participate in things (like sex) then it's worst than the alternative

The amount of people in this thread with an IQ below 80 is too high, back to Sup Forums faggots

I agree. And the exact same applies to drugs btw.

>the exact same applies to drugs btw.
which is why i wanna try a few when i hit 40 or 50. weed and shrooms. nothing else. no smoking that shit either, put it in food and try it.

Dude I wouldn't recommend taking an edible full of cannabis for your first time. It's very powerful when administered that way.

well i aint gonna smoke it. how else would you consume it? I heard you just grind the leaves into butter and then use said butter in recipes. I thought marijuana chocolate chip cookies would be a good way to try it out.

in a safe environment with people you trust.

you have to heat the butter and mix it for a while then filter out the weed bits. Ideally you would use it in something like no-bake as dry intense heat will bake out some of the thc content. I've had okay experiences with making it savory. Mixing the butter into mashed potatoes with sage and thyme.

I'd just be careful with how potent you make them. There are multiple ways to put cannabis in something that's baked. I away do an oil extract but a little weed goes a long ways. The first time I did it my roommates and I put 10 grams in a batch of brownies and divided amongst 4 people. I was so fucking high I thought I was going to die. once I passed out and woke up 12 hours later I was still tripping.

But Sup Forums has always known and agreed with this. Fuck off.

No, it goes more like this:

Would you rather have a lean steak or one that's 80% fat?