Is it possible to remove black people from your society through purging? or do they just keep coming back?

Is it possible to remove black people from your society through purging? or do they just keep coming back?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682291921
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=685069894
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=684518306
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can change the portraits in the files to remove other races or gender iirc. P sure someone already made a mod for this

idk I just enslave them every time they appear or relocated them to shit frontier colonies

But user, if purging all the black populations removed them, who would you purge?

>play as green bugs
>one pop spawns as a purple bug

FUCK MY LIFE

It's easier to just enslave the niggers.

Someone already made a mod that removes them from the game.

I don't remember the name, but it exists.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682291921

XENOS!!!!1

But user! Once the Xenos, the blacks, and the degenerates are all purged, what will your society focus on destroying to prevent themselves from becoming a Fallen Empire?

thanks user.

I was hoping i could just purge them in game but oh well. Maybe a mod will come out.

i'm not using the white-only mod yet but when i'm looking at my planets sometimes i move niggers and shitskins to work the powerplants, mines and hydrofarms and put whites on the research, capital and special buildings

Just go collectivist, it's basically nazi.. You can purge / enslave everyone.

Can I get a Sup Forums thoughts thread on this? I though it was good despite the paradox fag fan base whining and I like the actual genocide options

I bought it, it is horribly optimized with severe mid to endgame slowdown.
UI is tedious and adds much unwanted micromanagement, fleet operations is a shell of what it was in EU4 with regards to splitting fleet in half, detaching damaged etc.
Many of the sub quests are broken, the AI is bad and will not react to late game crisis etc.

It feels like a game developed for MP with a SP element and not the other way around.

My advice is, pirate it - It isn't worth a dime in its current state.

i mean purge them and have it matter, like they wouldn't come back into the pool of leaders and pops.

thoughts on the game? its pretty sweet right now and i'm excited to see what it looks like in a year or so after the endless free patches and DLC.

people are bitching about things not in the launch, like trade, espionage etc... but knowing paradox all of that will be added in spades. the mid-game is kind of boring right now because its hard to interact with the AI empires as opposed to say, EUIV. but i think that will be fleshed out more. the combat system needs some work also

Nah the pictures are pretty random in that regard.

I think it's pretty good, but a lot of areas need fleshing out. I honestly think the whole "randomized tech research" is a bit bullshit, i mean if i have a Warp Drive II, i should always have the option of getting Warp III, not have to wait for it to come back around.
And planet colonization is a bit dumb, i think Habitability should decide whether you can colonize a planet or not, not whether you researched how to live on a fucking tropical world. Instead habitability only dictates the max happiness a pop can be.
The mid game is a bit boring, but paradox said they're gonna be adding in random events happening to colonies, which would be the main part of the mid game.
Personally, i never get past 3 hundred years. That's when i get bored waiting for the endgame events to trigger, and i just give myself all the tech and go stomp all over the galaxy

use a white phenotype mod

>Implying mankind would even make it into space with all these niggers sucking up public funding.
We need to cut the umbilical cord before space travel is even possible for us.

yeah i wish i could do like a proxy war. Give a fellow empire some weapons and ships and send them against an enemy.

Or if i could terrorise other empires.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=685069894

probably a better option desu. actual diversity of people

Get some namelists as well, you can get pure german lists among others.

This game feels like Civ in space. I could be more excited if it had a private economy similar to distant worlds and if the federations actually meant something. I guess improvements to the game are only 30 DLCs away.

Since when did Sup Forums become a place of optimism?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=684518306

"Sick of feminism and progressivism being shoved into all forms of media by their cultist adherents? Did you roll your eyes at the fact that all the human leaders are now women by default despite only a fraction of current countries being run by women - and often poorly run at that? Want your space game to feel like PC games used to - e.i., like they were designed for straight, white men?

Then this is the mod for you!

This mod:

Replaces all the default leaders with male ones. (you can still pick a female leader manually.)

Makes a new white European only name list. (human3 as seen in the screenshot above.)

Makes a new white European only race. (original human race still intact. again, see the screenshot above.)

Makes a new empire using said race and name list called "The Empire of Man" with Donald Trump as the leader."

are there just more female portraits than men or something?

fucking swedes, could have just made it 50-50 RNG

default leaders for both default human factions is female

>not picking God tier space fox race
Plebs, all of you

I'm sorry, I'm playing with my Great Avyan Reich

>Not playing as superior fungal races

Also acceptable

Nig b gone

There's always new heretics and degenerates

Give it 6 months to a year like every other Paradox release

Starting a 4chin multiplayer game.

Server ID for direct connecting: 90101396609197063

Sup Forums really needs a steam group for 4x games like these

I think it's gonna turn to shit. War from the start

>devs are Swedish
>make a race of retarded asocial mushrooms who are fanatic xenophiles

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

As much as it would be fun it would also be pretty unstable with people from all over the world I think.

I'll stick to finding EU games

Is it possible to play online with a pirated copy?

WE

Did anyone else make an user civilization with the frog template?