holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

metal-archives.com/reviews/Pantera/Vulgar_Display_of_Power/230/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dumb rockist

thsi and Cowboys from Hell are good albums

Let me guess,you don't listen to metal a lot

this is one of the classics m8

That was a very good album indeed, u might want to check out Point of No Return from Forbidden

RRRRRR FUCKING HOSTIIIILE

Check the rest of their discog if you haven't already, it only gets better from here.

Thanks im going to far beyond driven next. i hate the album cover from cowboys from hell even tho ive heard great things...

YOU CAN'T BE SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT

horrid album cover

Personally would rate Cowboys From Hell a 10/10 and this a 9/10 since I feel that Walk is trying too hard but it's still a great album. Definitely check out their other stuff! Far Beyond Driven is a must listen.

Cowboys is definitely worth it despite the bad album cover. I'd say listen to it without looking at the album cover. It's what I did and then I rediscovered a masterpiece.

Pretty much every Pantera album bar Far Beyond Driven. Reinventing The Steel would be an exception also if Phil didn't look photoshopped in.

RE

RE
SPEK
WOK
R U TALKIN 2 ME?!?!?!

The album is a banger. Not only does it have some fantastic dumb tough guy groove metal, but Hollow is such an awesome finisher. Very sincere.

If you want to laugh at some buttblasted neckbeards, read some of the reviews of this album on metal archives; metal-archives.com/reviews/Pantera/Vulgar_Display_of_Power/230/

If you like testosterone fuelled butt-metal, I guess.

nu male detected

more like drugs fuelled

Double digit drunk driver detected

NO WAY PUNK

>testosterone-fueled is bad