Explain without using tired memes and ignorance why Islam is not the very thing that can save the West from liberal...

Explain without using tired memes and ignorance why Islam is not the very thing that can save the West from liberal degeneracy

>A FUCKING LEAF

>A FUCKING LEAF

Don't listen to the Christshills, Leaftard. Just embrace Allah.

Traditional western values worked well enough until liberals and their masters began to slowly erode them.

It'll also destroy the freedoms we love, ahmed.

Because it tosses the baby out with the bathwater. Its against degeneracy, great. Its also morally reprehensible, anti-science, anti-logic, anti-expression, anti-art, anti-west.

If you destroyed your very nation to remove what was destroying your nation what was even the point?

Because a bunxh of inbred fuckface and genetic dead ends are going to turn our women into trash bags

>I love freedom
>Even though it's destroying my entire civilization

>Western values are incredibly and great
>And also eroding because cuckolds want to adopt black kids
>But are still so good and we should base our civilization on them

So much denial. Take the Jihad Pill and become Muslim.

It seems to me that the laws of Islam are utterly absolute, that they subvert secular government and personal freedom / rights.

What you are mainly arguing about is more authoritarianism in the west. I don't think it would work considering most leftists hate authority, so the answer of more authority would probably cause more strife and degeneracy regardless of the law.

tl, dr: fuck you leaf faggot

Get rid of the ten crazy things for every good thing about Islam first ok.

Because Jesus is Lord and Saviour, and allah is a devil sent fake god.

>erode them.

Followers of the self loathing death cult have no defense against erosion, have to dump cuckstianity for natural healthy ethnic identity and traditions to be able to shrug off mental attacks.

Saying that Islam is a cure for the problems of liberalism is a bit like saying that cyanide is a cure for cancer. Sure, after you take the cyanide you don't have cancer anymore, but that's because you are dead not because you're healthy again.

We don't want to get rid of "degeneracy" just to make people miserable slaves of religious law, we want to make society healthy, free, and vibrant again. Islamic fundamentalist societies are never any of those things.

The problem people have is they don't understand the fundamental concept of faith and religion. They didn't grow up in a strict Christan/Jewish/Islam/Whatever household. They don't understand how when their relatives or religious friends go through crisis that they have no idea how they'll overcome they always resort to their religious texts.

Christen example
>Entire family died in car crash
>Pick up bible to help understand why
>God has a plan for us all
>Jesus still says be nice to everyone and don't lash out at those you think are responsible

Islamic example
>Entire family died in car crash
>Pick up Quran to help understand why
>Realize car was made in an evil infidel country
>Muhammad says to kill all the infidels as they are our doom
>Realize that it's actually the westerners fault and they are to blame for making the car

Orale, ese.

Islam permits pedophilia.

Fuck off.

is being completely retarded a form of degeneracy?

This.

i agree op islam is based, thats why i converted last year, this will be my first ramadan inshallah

The goal of Islam is to destroy the West (meaning Western culture, religion, philosophy,etc.) and then force the remnants to submit to Shariah, subjugating it into the Dar Al-Islam, such as it is.

Islam is a cure for the Left, perhaps, but it's also the end of Western culture and by extension the death of the West you think it would save. Shariah is wholly incompatible with Western culture.

No bacon, no alcohol, washing your dirty ass feet with other smelly brown people.
Using your hand to wipe your ass, bending over in the ass fuck position to pray to an illiterate shitskin.
Islam has achieved basically nothing in the last 1200 years, fuck off to the middle east.

>ALLAHU AKBAR
back to

The west is Christian. In either scenario, secular degeneracy or Islam, it will no longer be the west unless Christendom is restored.

Not this shit again
>oh no some degeneracy
>partly because the west is so successful and decadent we're getting a bit lost
>we should just change the ideology that forms the basis of our civilisation
>yeah that'll do it

It's like cutting your arm off because you got a cut on your finger, and don't get me started on the kinds of degeneracy Islam encourages

Islam was made for both conquest and peace but there's no guarantee they'll ever feel at peace in this world.
Searching for paradise in the world always ends up backfiring, senpai.

There's some good things about Islam, tbqh senpai

I think a few centuries ago, when the Ottomans were at their peak, it was very much pro-science, pro-logic, pro-expression, pro-art and not so anti-west. They just gotta find that Islam, I think.

>thinking anything invented by a non white will save the west

The European soul is not Abrahamic.

>I don't think it would work considering most leftists hate authority
What the fuck are you talking about, burger? Leftists love authoritarians.

Because it leads to more degeneracy. Look up Quran verses for yourself and you'll understand why. Also

>A FUCKING LEAF

>Muhammad
>not white

>to pray to a pedophilic illiterate shitskin
ftfy, fishbrother.

Because our "degeneracy" stems from exactly the kind of passive allowance of cultures with common values like ours, historically.

Most people don't mind, because its the same culture we had 500 years ago.

It's just not accepted to say "look, we've moved on a literal half millennium, the world is different now, why do we accept sexualizing children (hijab is to hide sexyness, parents use them on toddlers) systematically abusing women (there's a broad acceptance about this among muslims even in "progressive cunts" like mine), killing over perceived slights (honor murders ahoy, megalomanic relationship to Realpolitik), in addition to all the ridiculous ways they can't live flexible lives due to some delirious fuckwad who raped a nine year old.

Oh, and if you call them out on worshipping some child raping desert cunt, and rightfully claim they're no more modern than the aqueduct, you get plastered among all your white friends.

Fuck the racism, I don't give a shit what you worship.

But I give a shit if you try to get anything other than the "right to think and feel what you do" out of me. If you try to change my way of life because your granddaddy fingered your butt and said allah loves you, you have another thing coming.

>mfw walked right into a muslim gang the other day.
>THUMP

There is nothing western about islam. We should be preserving our own culture.

I would honestly be glad if it they could find that again. My understanding though is that after the Ottoman empire got decimated the Islam that spawned from the ashes was completely anti-science/math and saw it as an affront to god. Is this still the case?

Islam won't save us; Islam will kill everyone

See this just look at any of those videos online where Afghanis have little fuckbois that they abuse on the daily. There are tons of stories out there if you look them up. Also underage degeneracy, women abuse etc.

SJW's are stupid misguided kids."Degeneracy" isn't the end of the world as long as its reigned in and subjegated to higher cultural values. Islamist's OTOH are foreign invaders

But what if it is a Toyota?

Because their pedo prophet's crack theories on science have been disproven entirely and the religion teaches to behead those who disagree with anything the prophet said

Look at the flag of Saudi Arabia. There's some scribbles which means Allah is the one god and Muhammed is his only prophet. Below that is the image of a sword which means "you will recite these words when you enter this land or this is how you die."

pol is full of liberals. but they're racist so they think that makes them conservative.

>1 post by this ID

die in a fire faggot

sage

I agree which is why christianity is dead

Because Islam isn't Western, and doesn't hold Western ideologies. Sure, Islam MIGHT be able to get rid of some of the degeneracy. however the "West" wouldn't remain Western after largely kneeling to Islam.

Liberalism is actually quite good without a bunch of blacks around to ruin it. You need a high average IQ, high trust population for it to work out, and this isn't exactly the average black person.

Sorry, not after the Ottoman empire got decimated. I meant in Islam's history when it got fucked over by the mongols/crusades.

Their faith was starting to wane and the guy that got people believing in it again was completely anti-science.

it's even more overtly headed by jews than christianity is

I like that Islam is opposed to degeneracy and supports traditional values and family life

However, Islam is simply a net loss for society

Not only was the founder of Islam an absolute psychopath, to this day the greatest enemy to peace and cooperation is Islam. There may be good and bad Muslims, but if all of Islam magically disappeared all at once, the world would be a better place and that's the bottom line.

I have a feeling we'll hit peak degeneracy in the next few decades, especially on the political left, which will at some point lead to a massive and sudden shift back towards traditional values. I think this new gender stuff, in particular, is the beginning of the end for them, although it might not be apparent yet.

The problem I foresee is that these people will be so indoctrinated to be disgusted by the West and by Christianity that they'll disregard their ancestral culture's answers to the questions of the human condition in favor of foreign ones. Radical, or even just ultra-traditional forms of Islam will be the only viable alternative to their "liberated" yet highly dissatisfying world views and life-styles.

My hunch is that much of the progressive affinity for Islam (other than just being willfully naïve or captive to political correctness) is a deeply suppressed affinity for restrictive, traditional lifestyles that they can't openly admit to, since it poses a massive threat to their own secular, hedonistic, post-modern world-views.

>Let's put out the fire throwing a gallon of napalm on it!

Marx hated it, so it must be good.

Because in order to make progress as a species, we have to move forward, not backward.

who ever this cuck is he is seriously blue pilled and needs to browse pol more

For the same reason that brought on the inquisition in the first place.

I don't think Hitler had a mass migration in mind when he was imagining that Germans would convert to Islam and become heroic.

By 1942 he was already starting to lose it and was heavily medicated

Because beer is haram.

Liberal feminists should be shitting tnemselves

Islam is totally fine with miscegenation and inbreeding.

The German race pretty much died in WW2.
The women being raped are Marxist whores who destroyed Germany.
The Muslims will avenge Hitler.

Islam is degeneracy. Intellectually, ethically both on the level of society and the individual, and sexually.

Liberal degeneracy? You mean like importing mudslimes?

>get freedom destroyed by sjws or pisslamists
Fuck that noise. I'm better than both and my ideas and values will survive or die trying.
Relying on religion is blue pilled as fuck and is definately the cucks choice.

death penalty for apostasy, among many valid reasons

>The Muslims will avenge Hitler.

you are degenerate