Hi. I'm a 3rd wave feminist and I have a degree in Women's Studies

Hi. I'm a 3rd wave feminist and I have a degree in Women's Studies.
I know what you're thinking. You believe that my degree is worthless and that I can't get a job with it, but you're very wrong.

I'm the director of Human Resources for a fortune 500 company.

My primary role in my company is to ensure that the only white males hired by my company are exclusively homosexual. We hire white males, but I do everything in my power to make certain that the white males that we do hire are gay. Straight white males are not welcome here because they have a tendency to create a hostile work environment. I also do everything in my power to get rid of any white male that is currently working for my company who identifies as straight.

I make $110,000 a year.

cool story. kill yourself i guess?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You look fucking disgusting, your degree is worthless and your job is pitiful.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Nice

There are no women on the internet.

MODS!!!

I would say make your bait less obvious but Sup Forums is so shit now that u are gonna get plenty of (you}'s anyway.
So fuck it here is a free one!

(OP)

You look like Kim jong un trying to be a trap

Can I get a picture with a timestamp? Otherwise the stories here are autistic falsehoods and all that jazz.

Time stamped tits are the only things that will make me beleive.

>Human Resources

Anyone who views humans as a resource instead of people should be euthanized.

Why are you here? Either tits or GTFO.

is this some sort of a pasta?

what is a 3rd wave. is it a measure of weight as in when you jump into the water, you cause 3 tidal waves?

is this a whale thread? why did OP post a whale?

Roll I guess? Just want to see something that doesn't let me sleep tonight.

Dubs

Another dubs

Another dubs

h-how?

Sounds about right

nice bait thread. timestamp or fake.

Anyone else got a dubs 3 times in a row?

Get on my level.

go back to tumblr ā€œbetterthandarkchocolateā€
dumb sjw cunt

>singles
pffft, get on MY level

You want a dildo and a hand clap?

Just like this.

@OP: kys

Top lel

B8 also kys

Women are not useful anymore; the only purpose they serve now is being a buying force. Consumer society is especially targeted at women because women are the most materialistic and money spending gender. It is now possible to create humans in artificial wombs with pretty much no need for any woman intervention.

At that point, women have no value anymore since they are :
1) Much less intelligent than men (look at the achievers of mankind, /all/ of them are Men, except very minor and extremely rare contributions by women who came from very privileged families and situations, while some men coming from very poor and underprivileged backgrounds achieved major discoveries in science especially physics and mathematics). Engineers are men, doctors are men. Virtually any position that matter is carried by men, the only occurrences of women appearing in these come from FORCED QUOTAS (which are INEQUAL).
2) Very poor values, and materialistic creatures. Women only crave attention and power. Women in unconstrained societies like nowadays western civilisation only whore themselves, have many sexual partners, cannot commit for anything that will not lead them to sexual instant pleasure. This is why they cheat all the time now. Without fear of god, state or laws (no constraint), women are naturally sluts.
3) There is no such thing anymore as a woman that thinks and acts for someone else than herself. How can you trust a woman in a position that requires self sacrifice, empathy and serving others for the greater good?

To sum up, women are very poor and inferior functioning versions of men, and since procreation does not require a human womb anymore and can be artificially just as much if not more efficient, there is no need for women in the world anymore. They should just be castrated/exterminated and replaced by better functioning men.

good for you want a cookie?

>straight white males create a hostile work environment

Bitch tits or gtfo.

It pains me to see how many people don't realize this is a troll thread.

>bashing the fash
So tim and eric

Timestamp OP, we are waiting

I'm guessing you hate the idea of real men working?

OP's away fingering his butthole now.

Yes. Even though OP is a fake, it perfectly conveys the idea that women commit for their personal agenda, and nothing else. The hatred of men from being rejected because she is a fat, ugly, gross, uneducated, rude and smelly piece of shit translates to this abuse, discrimination and oppression of white straight males. Give women any kind of power and they will use it to satisfy their own, personal irrational agenda.

Kill yourself OP.

nice larp, implying any Fortune 500 company actually has anything else but straight white males at the top (if they did not, they would not be where they are would they?)

Fortune 500? You mean they weigh 500 pounds?

>fortune 500 company
>staff base is comprised of faggots, women, niggers and retards

Ha!

Last time you were a proffesor who didn't accept Trump supporters. I'll tell you the same thing I said last time.
>go fuck with pol
They might actually care

Op is a fucking man......

Also op deserves to have its throat slit, and the fat fuck carcass that it was, drug through the streets, leading a trail of leftist blood and commie shit nuggets behind it.

The left deserves death. All of the left. The leftist are the true face of failure, and evil. They just be culled in the most violent way possible....

Starting with this fat ass. Fuck op

You are the definition of triggered right now. Need a safe space 'lil boy?

You are a libtard plant attempting to discredit the right through anonymous shitposting.

Fuck off Hillary.

Just wondering - if a lesbian has sex with a gay male is that normal sex?

"HR director"
so you're the joyless sack of shit everyone hates in the office.

I hope one day, a heterosexual man slips past your radar and rapes you. Then you will stop.

Hire based on skill, or fulfilling a diversity quota?

change 30 to 40 and I know too many of these. they probably lie about their age though, so this is 100% accurate.

If this is not bait, then I'm glad to earn more as a male university dropout without responsibilities than a feminist top manager.