What he say

What he say

"Thanks to the crisp, refreshing taste of Coca-Cola®, I managed to... Keep my cool..."

Is this a coke advert?

the cringe...

What the fuck is up with the black guy's coke? It has no label and a quarter of it is just pure fizz. Did he just furiously shake a cola and then chug half of it down while leaving all the fizz intact? What the fuck is wrong with this absolute madman?

It's just half empty dumbass

Haha I had such a fucking mighty kek at that

Its the gold label one I think. Caffeine free or.. vanilla or some shit idk

Ok, that makes sense. What kind of coke is the ginger girl drinking?

Fucking idiot

Coca-Cola TwicePrice

"OP's a fag, coke is life"

>inb4 post in this thread or your mother will die in her sleep tonight
&
>what did you say you little bitch

Diet and caffeine free?
Might as well be drinking water at that point, in fact I'd prefer water at that point. Because diet tastes bad and with no caffeine it has no redeeming quality at all.

You all have diabetes

"Why does faggy McCocksuck have cat ears?

Ummm Ok

"Guys, I FINALLY compiled the list of targets for the shooting tomorrow. I'm SO excited to go out with a BANG!"

I think that's supposed to be an asian chick

Pretty gaunt, manly facial features for an Asian chick.

The pink background says "gay".

If it was a slightly lighter shade of pink, I'd see an asian

I never realized the Coke™ plug.

Worst asian chick ever.

this is the only good one

image source?

They're not in the same goddamn room, what the fuck are they looking at when they are saying that shit?

kms

called it

Went to the site and looked for the product list

(You)

>top kek

hehe

"the driver was an alcohol"

Best

I lol'd

That's because the author is not a 14 yo faggot.

Kek

Fugg

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Highly accurate A+++ would chuckle again

You win.

why is this the only funny one?
wtf is wrong with all those puns reduced to cancerous memes?

>tapped water

kek'd

I understand that this is advertising but it bothers me that they all looked to the hipsterfaggot like they are in the same room instead of being at their house and looking at their computer screen.

Also this accurately displays that Hipsters and Niggers has no taste seeing as the other 3 is drinking normal cokes while they drink faggot shit

Hot the road Jack

Fuck you

tf is tyrone even supposed to be
some kind of muscular athletic computer hacker/gamer who drinks coke and hangs out with the geeky modern version of the breakfast club?

Who tf is Tyrone, all I see is a well-raised Black man

good one kek

This
We need to start differentiating between the two

He drank some of it already dumb ass

Is that referring to what I think that's referring to?

▲▲

It's an old meme.
>I JUST ACCIDENTALLY AN ENTIRE COKE BOTTLE IS THIS BAD?
Accidentally *what*?
>A COKE BOTTLE

▲▲

▲ ▲

▲▲▲

>34.00
What.

▲▲

Fuckin lulz. Anyone have that thread?

Truth.

he meant accidently fucked

>this thread is now being logged

NIce get this is officially a new meme.

fuck your editing

lol

Eat shit and blow your fucking head off

The middle guy is pretty cute

the thing is I never used reddit. I don't even have an account

>Wahhh!!1 Teh editing is WROGN!!!!! WAHHH!!!!!!

>>/search?q=psbattles

Back to your cesspool you whiny fucking crybaby.

I really missed quality content on here

>doesn't know how to edit
>throws a fit when called out
ha. kill yourself.

he is the defination of faggot

kek

God job, man!

>Incessant bitching like a complete dickhead
>WAHHHH!!!! TOO MUCH WHITESPACE!!! WAHHHH!!!

Talk to me about throwing a fit when you're the little bitch who cried about it first.