Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Emma Watson standing there

Wat do???

Tell her to get the fuck out of my house before I call the cops on her skank ass

Tell her to get the fuck out of my apartment. I gotta a little sister I need to fuck

turn 360 degrees and leave the room, walking backwards (got you there, didn't I?)
then try to forget this image of average Emma, it will ruin my fapping to the pics where she looks fucking hot

I'm confused OP, why would I not be in my room in the first place

EXPELLIARMUS!

ask her why she is in my bedroom

take a pic of course, actually you can see me in the photo doing it
(yeah yeah, I know: tits or gtfo)

Tell that bitch in the mirror to get the fuck out.

Then proceed to fuck Emma senseless until I nut deep inside her to give her my seed.

Keep dumping load after load until her belly swells with my child.

Sedate her again and wonder how she got out of my basement in the first place.

fuck her brains out and knock her up.

Slap her to the ground and fuck her senseless until her pussy, ass and jaw breaks

Ask her if she needs any eggs

Ask her if she'd like to be a silent investor in my real estate rental side hustle. Then I guess I'd let my wife make her dinner and maybe later in the evening as the wine flows have my wife seduce her to commence threeway.

so actually doing what you fantasize about when you are wanking in your basement: touching a girl I mean, not necessarilly Emma

checked

run away as fast as i can in a vain attempt to avoid the false rape accusation.

>turn 360º
>walk away

What like Emma Watson now? Tell her to GTFO
10 years ago Emma Watson tho.. smash. so hard. like 8 times and never untie her from the bed. then leave in a dumpster somewhere, idk. fuckin cops will be looking for her no doubt.
chop up, store in freezer, and slowly throw out the remains? or just drive her down to the ghetto and kick her out?

what the fuck are you doing here?

you're a real keeper

what is wrong with you man?

She’s ugly. I would reject her.

me on the right

EXPECTUM MY BIG BONUM!!!!

he's just an average Sup Forumsro; what's wrong with you to be surprised by his post?
if you stay here longer you will get used to such shit

Give her a thumb drive containing yoga and pilates work outs and ask her to come back in 6 months.

moar plox

Obviously tits or gtfo

This makes me drepressed because it reminds me how badly most women age.

From her early teen - like 14yo - to her early 20 she was a sex symbol.
Now she is just some short-haired skinny fat average looking hoe, and I definitely would have trouble achieving an erection to fuck her.

You'd walk into her again you retard...

HOUSE GRYFFINDOR LOSES 10 POINTS AND NOW COVER UP MISS GRANGER!!!

ask her for money, just a mill
she probably would if she was there

Grab her by the pussy