What's the best bang for your buck (preferably high protein) at taco bell...

What's the best bang for your buck (preferably high protein) at taco bell? I haven't been since I got food poisoning six years ago.

Order a regular taco "fresco" style and a regular burrito. When you get your items open your burrito and put your taco inside. It's like a double decker taco, only cheaper and bigger.

Nigger I saw a commercial they made a taco but the shell its a fried egg and it has breakfast things inside.
Every day we stray further from God

Cheesy bean and rice burrito my nigga.

$1 all day

I go with something that has chicken or steak in it. Avoid the ground beef at all cost. It's literally 70% oatmeal filler. I used to work there.

i like the value menu shredded chicken mini quesadillas

bean and cheese burrito

Make sure to get some fire sauce with dat.

Shit is fire

Get quesarito box and win an Xbox one x like I did. Literally 100x the value of the money you spent

WAS true user
Had a suit years back and had changed to 100% beef, they even advertised it for a long time

double xl grilled stuffed burrito with ground beef and no pico. Use the green sauce on it

wtf

god bless america

>taco bell

Horrible food. Don't eat there.

its not sauce its more salsa because it actually has chopped up onions and tomatoes, I love that shit

This.

Getting the new quesarito box is value city.
The cravings deal is a good deal for $5 as well. God bless the cheesy gordita crunch.

Egg taco :/

If you like that, ask for Diablo sauce

The meal deals are pretty solid, I usually get the 5 layer burrito meal deal and a chicken mini quesadilla. For 4.21 You get a tasty burrito, medium drink, bag of Doritos, and a mini quesadilla. Pretty solid tbqhfam

I just heard about this on the radio. I literally gagged.

Dunno. I'm not murican, but this does not look bad. Though I can't imagine how could it be eaten without making a fucking mess on myself.

You can get it naked (egg only) or dressed (with a tortilla around it). It's in a cardboard sleeve, and the egg does stay together on its own. It was much better than what i expected.

Ahhh, so it's in a paper holder too. Still looks messy a bit, though somewhat better.