I'm lonely, Sup Forums

I'm lonely, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dothethingneedsdoing.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No irl friends?

Two friends, one's out all the time, and the other has a girlfriend so I hardly matter.
I'm just trying to get through the single man's blues.

I donnu, make additional friends?

Start a hobby find others that like hobby boom

Take a couple fun classes at a JC meet new people

get a puppy like the one in your picture and go for a walk in the park.

Don't be. Do this

dothethingneedsdoing.com

OP, here
I have that introversion/social anxiety mix that makes meeting people kind of a nightmare.
Yeah, on paper, the solution looks easy, but in practice. . . .

Hi

Me too, but I don't care.

So? We all got problems. It's 2:30 am i've been trying to sleep for 4 hours, gotten little over 1 hour a sleep a night for a month because of my anxiety induced insomnia, sleeping pills don't work unless I take a stupid high dose. Does anyone give a shit about that? Didn't think so.

I hate it because logically, I don't think I need anyone. I'm intelligent and creative, and I can do quite a bit with myself if I desire. It's just that damned emotional side of me needs people. If I could turn off that part of me, I'd do it in a second.

I can dig that. I'm the same in a lot of ways, but, fortunately, my sleep med is still pulling its weight. How's your social life?

You don't need to be an extrovert not to be lonely. I like the getting a dog suggestion the other user mentioned. I was in a similar spot as you, going through a bit of depression when my sister brought a rescue puppy to my house. It required a lot of attention and work to train her and make sure she was happy. Focusing on her took my mind off my problems, without even realising the switch I wasn't depressed anymore. I took her to the dog park everyday, one day I started talking to this girl that was there, we hit it off. She moved in about 2 months ago. I owe it all to my doggo

Pretty shit now cause i've had to quit work from the panic attacks. I went out for a friends birthday yesterday and felt detached

hello fellow australian

You never want to turn off that side because then you'd become a sociopath. But I feel ya man I spend a lot of my time in solitude. Honestly reaching out through the internet is the easiest thing for me to feel a sense of connection but still maintain boundaries so as not to trigger the fuck outta my anxiety.

Sometimes though you just have to be satisfied keeping your own company. As some wise fuck or another said "Hell is other people"

also what sleeping pills are you on/what dose?

Hi my aussie bro.

im in my mid 20s and realise ill prob be lonely and depressed all my life. no job, no gf and ugly as fuck. thankfully it will be all over soon enough once i spend the rest of money