ITT: stereotypes you have observed to be true

ITT: stereotypes you have observed to be true

>Asians can't drive

I live in a town where there are more than a few foreign exchange students from Hong Kong and they drive either like jackasses or complete idiots

bump

faggots are gay

OP is fag

>Niggers rape
Went to a mostly black school. Lots and lots of rape there.

Blacks account for 50% of all homicides in the USA.

>Indians smell

Can confirm only one girl that smells like roti and samosas

They not only smell they are GROSS. You ever work with them? They piss all over the floor in bathrooms, shit on the toilet seats and spit water all over the sinks. Plus don't even get me started on the food.

On a note similar to --
Girlfriend took a trip to India when she graduated high school. She can confirm the stereotype about Indian men all being creeps and gropers and rapists.

>Whites are weak phisically and emotionally compared to blacks

>Crackers can't dance very well only those that spent some time with niggers

>Met some with a cousin or sister fetish weird rednecks

man you're hard at work at this shit, I bet you have a pretty bad inferiority complex don't you

No I just don't view myself with any race to actually feel something about it not a cuck either but I just can't trust in someone or feel like we're in the same team just because we share the same race.

What is this, inverse racism?

No, Misanthropy is the correct answer you'll get there as you get older.

Indians are alcoholics

You must not live in a racially homogenous area. I live in a literally 100% white township and its fucking great.

OP almost 95% of threads on Sup Forums are addicted to cum. If they go several hours without cum in their throat, they go through severe withdraws. It's said to be deadlier than alcohol withdraws.

At least you'll always have access to cheap booze living around them. They usually leave you alone and don't want to be bothered.

The smelly fucking Indians from India though are worse than niggers and Native Americans combined.

Fuck to India, I hope a misguided nuke wipes it from existence.

Yeah my gf told me India was pretty hellish

I live in a racially homogenous country and its awful, worse when you don't have minorities to blame.

Hmm. Maybe your country just sucks then?

Yes I wished we had minorities to blame all our problems or that did worse than us so we could actually be racist and forget about the shit we do.

There are plenty of syrians floating about, snag some of them

They would get murdered by some hooligans only few threats harshly their migrants like us in europe

But I mean... We have white skin.. so we win by default.

Exactly

IS THAT KATY WILLIANS!?!!!?