Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Hey there snorlax

stfu cunt

How the fuck doesn't the watch fall off, when your wrist is just as chubby and girthy as your fist?

>just bought a rolex.
Oh yeah? Prove it. What time is it right now?

polish asses are fucking wet rn

Nice wrist fedora, i almost didnt notice you shaved your portly arms.

I'm wearing a Patek Philippe right now. Go fuck yourself, you fat-wristed faggot.

is that a watch on an arm or on a watch on a beef roll?

You wish faggot
I'm gonna ask for a pic but i know you're just lying to make yourself feel better lmao

Good evenin' mr. Stanislawowski. How work is goin'?

That's not a real rolex submariner
there should be 2 more lines of text below that state superlative chronometer; official cerfitied
the second hand is wrong; missing the bezel over the date. those are the obvious marks its fake.

This is old b8 newfag

why is your hand potato?

Can't you think up an original troll post? Are you so stunted and free of imagination or original thought that recycling this is the best you can come up with for rage and (You)s?

You ought to be ashamed

if OP can get dubs will post photos of rolex submariner, breitling, omega, cartier, oris all on a normal-sized arm

Why? it's a fucking troll thread, you moron

thanks for setting me straight

I piss on your fake Rollex, I have this.

>Landwhale
>Submariner watch

>wearing a patted philippe
prove it you lying fag

fucking newfag retards, just ignore this shit until it 404s. SAGE

Sage your mother

>not a single knuckle to be seen
>chuckle

Watchfag here

I know this is a bait, but:

Rolex watches suck ass. They are not rare, special. To the world, Rolex watches are the same as normie memes are to the internet. Overwhelming majority likes them, but they are overpriced and shit.

Basically show us some A. Lange & Söhne and this would be a slightly better bait.

Piss off.

>Lange & Söhne

Have one, utter shit.

look at your fat hand

just look at it

what a fatty you must be

fathands

congrats its fake

I would rather be poor and have working fucking fingers though

You got dubs, post it b8 faggot

You like you are made out of play doh.

'just bought'? you're a time traveler :O

reading comprehension much? unless you're OP then I stand corrected. post your tube of an arm with rolex and datestamp and I'll post the watches accordingly