SEND THEM TO THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE! BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

SEND THEM TO THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE! BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Why have we chosen to be so completely disillusioned to what is truly happening to our country, people, society, and money? Why have people not realized yet they are simply born into modern slavery? Corporations and greed have overcome the planet; and we simply function to work to the highest bidder. This "free" slave society works because large corporations hoard the wealth and in turn own the governments, and they know how to control the lowest class to keep them poor; fighting for the lowest paying jobs available.

Why are we so blinded?

Nothing at all, Sup Forums? Just going to shitpost in your usual repeat threads of everyday? Typical.

It is meant to be this way.
(((they))) have created the ultimate illusion in order to keep this structure around us all. Break it, and you can create chaos. They don't like that. That chaos leads to a power vacuum, in which anyone can fill...and if not them, then who?

You see. Humans are social creatures. We expect a hierarchy so we ourselves don't have to take responsibility for the happenings of the world. They are simply those who filled the void of power and structure and have kept it this way.

"Its not your fault...
Its my own fault...
Im not human at all,
I have no heart."
Great band user.

Who gives a shit bout your rant. Blast some fucking acrania u cunt

Send ur ass to the slaughterhouse

I like this reply. Thank you for your insight.

However; this is just a glimpse into the real, deep issue. Let's talk about how the government that dictates us has a very deep and dark agenda for it's people. Corporate greed has its holds very deep into the poorest areas in the USA at this point; continually siphoning money out of the economy and into the hands of the elite. Our government does the same thing with taxation; funneling the money and power to the elite as well.

it has always been like this because at the end of the day people are selfish, there is nothing you can do about it

(c)

Also to ask this question; how many of you would really sell out to harm your fellow countryman or woman, if there were to be a civil war? Given the idea police and military attempting to be utilized to do the "dirty work."

Kind of like how FEMA camps are existing, and ICE agents do train to harm civilians, women, and children alike within our own country.

You're welcome.

Okay...I believe this is a two-fold issue. Eugenics and the continuation of the "class" system.

Eugenics is a simple term many people couple with sustainable development in relation to "allowing" people the right to have children. Imo, I believe this is backward, as the lower income (poorer) the people are, the more children they have...and the "richer" they are the less they have. This serves their purpose immensely, as unintelligent people will serve as the basis of their society that is easily controlled. They willingly allow themselves to be caught in this system and don't find a way out (although let's be honest, some do inevitably). People who don't question, people who only strive for what they are taught they deserve, and people who want everyone to "do something" for them...are the people they want in this system

because i havnt listened to shitty metal albums yet.

The class systems serve only to keep everyone in their designated role. Without this, society as we know it would fail and quickly create the chaos they don't want. Now, they use this to their advantage as they obviously have controlled opposition. Groups or small sections of people are allowed to oppose the status quo as to show the regular people that they aren't kept in mental cages, and give us all the illusion of freedom. These days, however, it is plainly obvious and anyone with half a brain and who can think for themselves would see what is truly going on.

Not completely true, you have the right to become an entrepreneur, open a business, or work for a company that isn’t a corporation, ie construction contractors

I think they realize that Civil war would be a huge loss for them. Unless they were to somehow take away certain factors (i.e. guns, means of communication, food...etc.) they would never win. Also, there's not a chance in hell I'd give anyone up. That goes against my own morals.

SJW confirmed.

>666
>HAIL SATAN

Thank you once more for your insightful response. What about the people that do not fit into this category. Yes, we may be able to break free for being more insightful than our average breedstock, but we're still not. How do we combat it?

Thank you, I realize this. I am currently pushing to create a business of my own. Let's not forget about the idea that the Federal Government is a FIAT money system that they use to control and enslave to this society. MMT?

This is the illusion they create. They want you to think that we are unable to break free. We have power in numbers. If only enough people would be open to understanding the world around them and begin to question WHY and FOR WHAT PURPOSE...I believe we can combat it.

This system has been in place, nurtured, and bred for a long time. When people question, we are turned into "conspiracy theorists" or "crazy people". Humans are inquisitive and curious. It's in our nature...but if they can change human nature, then they can change any aspect of which they want, right?

This is exactly how I feel. This is why I created this post. I want exposure of how this reality exists.

Another thing that I've come to noticed; is how government on any level favors a mother over a father. I believe this could be a fractured argument, but a deep intention could be that the state / federal government wants to invest in their breeding stock and keep them healthy. (You know how much free shit they get if they know how to play the system?)

Oh yes, as a woman (childless as of now anyway), I understand the system favors women. That is the irony of the whole "patriarchy" and of the sjw's fighting it. Investing in a primary way for the continuation of the slave population is important to them. I believe they are seeing the "bad side" as of now and are looking into alternative means (aka. The transgender agenda and surrogate mother...etc).

Have you done any research into Modern Money Theory?