Why do what people love these countries so much?

>what people
???

Why do white people hate these countries so much?

Why do white people hate these countries so much??

*white people

what people indeed

shekels and oil

Why do economists love these countries/unions so much?

Why do Nu-Males, liberals and feminists love these countries so much?

Why do beta white males love these countries so much?

Why do people care about cucktries again?

But I hate both of them with a passion.

>get in thread thinking i'm loved
>only notice everyone hates me

Why would anyone on the planet love your country/people?

What the fuck, man. Not even your neighbors like you.

Iran is pretty based.

t. Sheik Ali Akbar Al-Jihadi

have you witnessed any women get killed?

someone give pal for finland :-)

yeah my grandma died in her bed that's the only dead body I've ever seen in my life.

>inb4 stoning raped women meme

did you actually see her, or was she covered in a burka? I don't know saudi rules. Just memes on here

Both of those countries are shit.
>Don't care about Iran, was better before take over of inbred muslim arabs.
>Syria use to be good before muslim terrorist groups aka "freedom fighters".
>North Korea is a depotist shithole run by a fat retard with a population of drones.
>Mexico is a third world, sweltering shithole full of cartels.
>Don't give a shit about Iraq- generic muslim shithole.

There, that's why I hate those countries.

Because those countries are actually nice and have the rare phenomena of being developed but yet not full of blacks, spics, arabs etc.

Israel: is a decent ally, but more of means to an end, AKA: we keep good relations with them, we're guaranteed at least one ally in the ME.

Saudi Arabia: Basically the same thing as Israel.

Iran: They're part of a group that hates the west, especially the U.S. as well as blame us for all of there problems.

Syria: Same as Iran, except they're led by a piece of shit dictator.

North Korea: Commie hell hole, with a leader that kills his own citizens if they don't worship his every footstep

Mexico: I like there culture. But they need to get there shit together with crime and the massive corruption in there military/police/government.

Iraq: Practically a puppet of the U.S. now adays

They're buying our politicians and fucking us over
>Israel: is a decent ally, but more of means to an end, AKA: we keep good relations with them, we're guaranteed at least one ally in the ME.
An ally that contributes nothing, receives a fuckton of aid and leaks your secrets. Israeli spies are the only reason that China has nukes. They did not send any soldiers to fight in the Iraq war although you fought that war on their behalf. Australia and Japan sent soldiers. Israel is your worst ally

Just look to your west bro! (on phone, soby)
A mixture of history and dreams.

>A mixture of history and memes.
Fixed

Thank you, Portugal greatest ally
That's probably because of the Iranian coup of 1953 where we put a dictator in power and then allowed the Iraqis to gas them during the Iran-Iraq war without saying a word.

I said decent ally, decent by middle eastern standards that is. No shit they're worse than any European nation or Canada/Japan/Aus

And they weren't really an ally of the U.S. until 1984 at least militarily.

Who?

>An ally that contributes nothing
This is incredibly false. The US and Israel have extensive military and intelligence sharing programs. Israel relays vital intelligence information to the US, even warning them of a large terrorist attack incoming shortly before 9/11

>Israeli spies are the only reason that China has nukes.
The Soviet Union is why China has nuclear weapons. Until the Sino-Soviet split, Soviet technicians were vital i developing the Chinese nuclear program. I don't know where you are pulling this out from, but it sounds like your ass.

>They did not send any soldiers to fight in the Iraq war although you fought that war on their behalf. Australia and Japan sent soldiers.
The Iraq War was not fought on Israel's behalf but nice conspiracy theory, Sup Forums

>why do people saudi arabia
gee I wonder

This but I hate Sweden more.

>(((White people)))
They are only white when it suits their purposes, goy.

mexico was a mistake