Hi. I'm a 3rd wave feminist and I have a degree in Women's Studies

Hi. I'm a 3rd wave feminist and I have a degree in Women's Studies.
I know what you're thinking. You believe that my degree is worthless and that I can't get a job with it, but you're very wrong.

I'm the director of Human Resources for a fortune 500 company.

My primary role in my company is to ensure that the only white males hired by my company are exclusively homosexual. We hire white males, but I do everything in my power to make certain that the white males that we do hire are gay. Straight white males are not welcome here because they have a tendency to create a hostile work environment. I also do everything in my power to get rid of any white male that is currently working for my company who identifies as straight.

I make $110,000 a year.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obvious bait, but women create even more hostility among themselves.

You should shave your ass and learn to walk backwards.
I am a straight white male.
I don't apply for jobs lol

I create jobs. And I don't hire fats, or ugly or minorities.

What is it like to be so weak you have to work for someone? I'm curious.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

imagine being bothered to make this thread then sit their to watch the replies, SAD!

Op, I know you're here reading, how does it feel knowing that this is going to be the high light of your day?

feels good man

something had to eventually, right?

That sounds great, I mean really it dose.

What better way to stop racism and sexism and prejudice then by determining who gets to stay employed by traits people cannot control?

Truly the hero we need and deserve.

You're still fat.

What's 3rd wave feminism?

It is the 3rd destructive wall of water made when all those fat bitches jumped in the ocean to swim with the other whales

internet=srs business
internet=srs business
>knows it's bait but still bites
internet=srs business
The bad thing we're not allowed to talk about

Kill yourself, bitch.

internet=srs business

What you really are is a fat, ugly cow who gets offended by everything, even when it doesn't have to do with you and blame straight men for everything because you yourself can't find a straight man to be attracted to you so you use that as a reason to hate all of them, and to feel better about yourself for doing it, you go onto this website to boast about your disgusting self when you really have nothing to be proud of other than the income you will be spending on food for yourself.

internet=srs business internet=srs business internet=srs business you get three for such a srs post

Wouldent a Fortune 500 company have Recruiters that directly speak to candidates and their future managers? I don't think the director would do anything but make sure all that paperwork was filled out, facebook and deal with HR complaints so the company doesent get sued.

Office environments are fun.

You have the recruiting people who decide how many indian H1-B Visas engineers you will hire instead of new grads or older people trying to get into tech.
Facilities people who decide how hot/cold it will be.
IT people who decide what shitty computer equipment and websites to block.

No wonder all these shitty positions are becoming outsourced. Nice troll post though.

is this what you assign to your failures OP?

Knows that everyone knows this is bait and still feels the need to point it out.

internet=srs business thanks for playing

Holy shit nice quads

obvious troll is obvious. anyone working in HR knows 90% of complaints come from women. why make more work for yourself

Oh boy you sure seem upset over an obvious troll being obvious but then again the internet=srs business so I guess that makes sense have a pepe as a sign of goodwill friend

uh huh sure you are

>>be straight white cis male have black wife and half black daughter.
Thanks for taken food out of my families mouth you fat fucking bitch.

Oh shit I would have never guessed are you a PI or something thanks for investigating mr investigation man this is very srs business

$11,000*****
Sorry

it's hilarious how it's obvious you had that reply prepared for this thread, ready to drop it on anyone, no matter how mildly reactive it was

>srs business

Do you have other memes from the 90s ready for us?

internet=srs business

Not OP user I just think it's worth when people are taking the internet too seriously

I'm 12 and what is this

All the HR Managers I know are pretty realistic when it comes to niggers being lazy and worthless... I guess it depends on what you're hiring for.

>work in manufacturing
>niggers steal stuff we make
>security cameras everywhere
>we fire them all the time
>niggers find ever more creative places to sleep
>we fire them all the time
>niggers lie about property damage to their cars to try and collect settlements
>we catch the "event" on camera
>nigger tried tailgating through a barrier without scanning in
>fired for being a liar and trying to steal

It's not something most HR managers go in expecting to learn, but they all end up there. Some of them will fill their heads with denial and excuses about why all of these clear trends exist, but as someone who is in charge of hiring reliable help, hiring a nigger is throwing money away on training and opening your company up to discrimination lawsuits.

You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality... for businesses this means higher costs and lower profitablity. So you are literally self-destructing your employer from within.

As a straight minority. I feel like puking inside a tampon and shoving it in you're mouth.

Because i respect women!

As a Jew I fully support you and what you're about

>A Fortune 500 hiring committee ever taking a women's studies grad seriously for HR Director.
lol, nice try though.

As a jew, by default

internet=srs business

>What you really are is a fat, ugly cow who gets

Very good. Carry on, then.

>Straight white males are not welcome here because they have a tendency to create a hostile work environment

you picked the wrong day to fuck say that shit
you do that shit because you cant get a boyfriend.
fat fucking whore

Feminazi at day time

Likes to get ass fucked by misogynist at night.

Coming from a white man.....

obvious bait is obvious
but that's one fucking ugly bitch

So where do you stand on the whole "feminine penis" debate?

I'd terrorize that ass

Thanks OP. I was looking for copypasta #50 femnazi edition. Cheers!

>Director of HR
> Fortune 500
>LESS than half a mile a year
Lol I hope this is real they are LITERALLY RAPING YOU

That photo brings me peace.

>director of Human Resources for a fortune 500 company.

>$110,000 a year.

Wow. Woman suck at negotiating. A department director level position at a big publicly traded company should have at least a $250K salary, a stock package, big bonus/incentive plan, $10k a month spending account, and other perks. The total package should be worth at least seven figures.

Holy fucking new fags, read le fucking rules.
Tits or gtfo you fucking landwhale.