What do you think about pro sports people who disrespect the US anthem?

What do you think about pro sports people who disrespect the US anthem?

Indifferent

I don’t care. We have the freedom to do things like that if we want to.

The anthem is irrelevant. The true right that must always be respected is freedom of speech. Symbols that have no real power or sway over our lives such as the anthem are nothing compared to the importance of individual liberties guaranteed in the Constitution.

First amendment. Freedom of speech. Same thing that allows anybody here to say what they want.

It's American bro. They have every right. I support people using their stature to stand for and promote their beliefs

They have the right to do it but their reasoning for it is retarded

Sounds like everyone agrees. Next topic

being on your knees is a direspectfull act?

Well said, user.

So I have the right to wear pro-North Korean clothes and display a North Korean flag on my lawn without anyone stopping me?

I don't care about the act itself. I do get irritated that these grossly overpaid people are given a platform to espouse their beliefs and treated as if they have any expertise on the subject. That being said I don't let it get to me too much because I'm a reasonable adult with fully formed sense of self.

>being on your knees

If anything, it's more respectful.

Yeppers.

Yes. Absolutely.

What would you think of me if I did that?

are we north korea where not showing a creepy reverence to authority gets us shamed and killed?

I think those fellas are not disrespecting the national anthem, which is just a song

I think they are disrespecting all the faggotry about this country, which is why you're so butthurt faggor

Trump fucked up by going after them and name calling. All he did was dump gas on the fire. Dipshit. Should learn when to shut the fuck up. Conservative Republican here.

so it is just bashing again against people who do something different as the "norm people"

>espouse their beliefs

Part of it is that they are speaking for those who have no voice.

I would probably think you're a dipshit. But I walk past dipshits all the time without saying a word or giving it a second thought.

Personally, I'd be thinking you were trolling.

yes, Both the left and the right recently are trying to suppress opinions by limiting free speech. Its really fucking disgusting.

You absolutely do. And anybody who tells you different is just flat fucking wrong.

Sure thing, buddy.

Well I think the faggots in the NFL protesting my flag are dipshits and I'm not giving them another penny. Many of us aren't

No money, no NFL. I hope it collapses. Real Americans win

Yes, but like this kneeling stuff, some people won't like it. Go ahead and burn the american flag too. That's a right protected by the constitution.

But they stood for god save the queen. They can fuck off. I got a feeing less people will attend the games and rating will drop if they don't stop this.

Pretty much.

Well if I saw you fly a NK flag on your lawn I'd go in and shoot your ass, along with the 34,538 other people behind me

> rich liberals making the least attempt they can to make a statement

prove me wrong?

K. That's your right.

The First Amendment only works when the status quo agrees with it. There's no such thing as freedom of speech and it died with the civil rights movement and Vietnam.

You're probably too fucking broke to afford a ticket anyway user

but it won't, most people are rational and believe other people are allowed their opinions. No matter how much the vocal minorities on the left and right want to cry and overreact

Then you and all those other people will go to jail for first degree murder.

Whatever they live in the US they're allowed to protest don't matter if you agree or not

and you'd get to experience the death penalty that you like so much!

No we won't, we'll get medals.

are you trolling or really this delusional?

Well try it and find out :)

K. That's your right

Yep rights are important ....but lets not pretend here. These gestures are a giant fuck you to veterans and patriotic people. Do veterans die so shitty people can have the right to say fuck you? Yes they do, but don't expect us to love them for it, or accept it. There is a huge difference between what you can do & what you should do....

So, where does that leave us? They should enjoy the right to tell the veterans who are draped in that flag who are dead to fuck off, but I have the right to loath them with all my heart and never give a dime to mean spirited hypocritical people who have wealth well beyond their worth......

The first amendments a bitch....

I don't agree with it, but we have freedom of speech and expression in the US. You have to be mature enough to realize that people will say or do things you might disagree with, and that's just the way it is. People both from the left and right piss and moan about all the shit that doesn't fit their narrative or personal beliefs, and how those people should shut up. That shit is communism brother. You can't go around telling people what to think, say, or believe.

I bet you voted for Hillary

From Breitbart maybe.

this but i consider it to be in poor taste.

No, I voted for Trump

Well they aren't doing it on their own time. NFL is losing tons of money and many people stopped watching because of how it's becoming a political circus. I agree with first amendment but that doesn't apply when your representing a private company.

lol

What do you say about trump disrespecting a gold star family?

>These gestures are a giant fuck you to veterans and patriotic people.

Do, you don't know what the gestures are about, do you?

They have a right to do it.
I have a right to think they are stupid cause there is other things to worry about.
People have a right to not buy tickets.
Fuck them.

wish we didnt idolize these guys to the point where they can be generally scummy human beings and get away with it

don't care about the anthem

I'd say the Khan family should have stayed in their homeland. Maybe the muzzie would still be alive. I doubt it, but maybe.

Free speech
imho

No, but I bet you would be awesome at telling me off about it. Please point me to wikipedia so I can fix my ignorance

It was his right, even though it was a douchebag move.

Can't stand the manufactured outrage about it. Sup Forums's version of virtue signaling. Who gives a fuck.

youre a fuckin retard. maybe u should shut the fuck up. a vet is a vet. fuck your stupid idol

>2017 people still acting as if something as simple as refusing to participate in the national anthem is a big deal, and people wonder how trump became president .

Yea, those family members dis-honored their son, they chose to become pawns for the left. There are no free passes, we are all judged on the merits of our actions....that family decided to shit on Trump....they are free to do so as is the sport & entertainment world. But again don't expect Trump or the nation to just roll over and eat shit....

>obvious teenager

Yup, their choice to bend the knee is a far more effective solution that donating money, spearheading community development, and just plain speaking out against dumb stuff poor people do that keeps them poor.

just americans can be pissed about guys who kneel down. it is the nearly most respectfull act you can do in all other countrys. if they start to bow down, america will burn.

>not old enough to vote

Trump will be eating shit soon enough if what you just wrote is true.

This ain't your flag, you Irish nigger piece of cousin-fucking shit.

Why do Amerifats need to do the national anthem at sporting events where both teams are American that's just retarded

>wrong bozo I'm only 9.

The players already do that. Do you know how much money they donate to multiple causes? You're just some NEET who is stewing in his own failure and probably doesn't do shit for anyone. Shut the fuck up.

>donating money, spearheading community development, and just plain speaking out against dumb stuff poor people do that keeps them poor.

Many football players already do this. Taking a knee is just another thing that will hopefully spur more helpful conversation because there are many that just are paying attention.

They used their son's death as a platform to voice their own opinions. That is just as bad as Trump trolling them back. No real winners in this equation.

Want to place a wager on that?

WRONG, YOU STUPID FAGGOTS.

These are employees that are ON THE CLOCK AND ON THE CONTRACT. The have a code of conduct that CAREFULLY OUTLINES ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR IN AND OUTSIDE OF THE WORKSPACE. This is because THEY ARE A BRAND UNTO THEMSELVES, AND ARE THE IMAGE OF THAT BRAND.

The minute the kikes yank the leash and rewrite the code of conduct to include unapproved protests of any type, this shit will be over. That's how it works in the other niggerball league, the NBA.

Once the market smacks the nigger felon league down with decreased viewership and merc purchases, the kikes WILL adjust their rules and they WILL get their nigger pets back in line so the circus can continue.

You idiot children dont understand first amendment rights only mean the government cant stop you from saying it. Your employer CAN AND WILL FIRE YOUR STUPID ASS for violating company policy. Right now the kikes in the NFL are gambling that the curiosity over the protest will overtake the disgust. They are wrong, as you will see in the declining viewership and market for NFL products.

Betting on braindead millenial leftists to watch NFL is dumb, yet those are the only people who are impressed by this meaningless gesture from insanely wealthy and privileged athletes.

I don't do shit for anyone because it's not my responsibility. I do it for myself. My failures are my own, I don't blame anyone for it.

But thanks for proving my point, the speech is only free when it's something you agree with.

Yea it's mine. If being a US citizen wasn't good enough I served honorably in the military, so that makes it mine.

Now go kill yourself

Agreed, basically protesting police brutality towards people of color. I don't understand how protesting the anthem gets back at the police

Dude, you were making a good point right up until you brought up the kikes. We all know they're the problem but you shouting about it isn't helping!! You want to be effective?? Do what kikes do, quietly infiltrate and influence from within. Stop ruining it for the rest of us, idiot.

Really dont care what nfl, nba and other sports figures / celebrities do. Tired of them being promoted as Gods as if we are suppose to care what they do.

Military welfare queen

this

I think they have legitimate complaints about racism and police brutality that are being conveniently ignored.

Or were you looking for some redneck alt-right diatribe about blacks?

Fuck off kike-lover. You'll get the rope someday, too.

Sure kid.

Who cares?

This singer of the anthem today took a knee.

And this is the sentiment they're protesting. You fucker. Keep showing how insecure and worthless you are acting tough behind a keyboard anonymously online.

Meh, if blacks want to stop police brutality, they should stop perpetuating the rumor that their dicks are the biggest.

If a cop isn't intimidated by you as a man, he has no reason to shoot.

>I have the right to be politically incorrect
>"stand during the anthem! Because of my political feelings"

This. You're probably unhappy with your life. Happy people don't complain, they are too busy enjoying their lives and making the most of what they have.

>gold star family
This made-up term implies that being related to any of the thousands of dumb shit militaryfags who die in service earns you some special attention. It doesn't. Most of the people in the military are morons and their families are pieces of shit.

Not if I come for you first. Are you even Aryan? Bet you're not even a pureblood. You mutts are making the rest of us look bad.

>pureblood
fucking hate this harry potter kids

>I think they have legitimate complaints about racism and police brutality that are being conveniently ignored.

This. And Trump just stepped in the shit giving them a much broader audience.

So much this! A content man with his wallet full and his dick drained is too busy being happy to complain.

I'd be more impressed if these fags burned some US currency in protest. But they won't do that. Privileged niggers won't do shit that actually means sacrificing.

> (OP)
>I think they have legitimate complaints about racism and police brutality that are being conveniently ignored.
>Or were you looking for some redneck alt-right diatribe about blacks?

This. This. This.

>And this is the sentiment they're protesting.

No they aren't you fucking imbecile. They are protesting nigger felons getting wasted by police because they resisted arrest.

I pray every day for nuclear holocaust, just so that I know a few million braindead idiots like you will die screaming in hellfire, right before I go up in smoke too.

I will shoot you in the fucking throat, and I will enjoy it.

Yup, the moment they leave the ghetto behind, they don't look back. Lip service only.

Can't blame them, I would do the same thing.