Picked up this baggie at a concert last night. Thoughts on what it is? Don't have a test kit right now

Picked up this baggie at a concert last night. Thoughts on what it is? Don't have a test kit right now.

and by picked up I mean literally picked up from the ground. Found it laying in the grass near the stage

Sugar

Eat it and find out. Post results.

Looks like coke to me

looks like speed

parmesan

Amphethamin ,methylamphetamin, cocaine or pure coffein what it smells like ? When it smells like cat pee amphethamin

opened the baggie to take a smell, smells like cocaine, but I've not really fucked with ketamine enough to know if it has a specific scent

well good job user u got some free coke

Do your gums and tongue get numb if you rub it on them?

You had this thread yesterday you fucking faggot.

Nothing to see here, folks.

I know I did, but it was like 4am and anons like you just wanted to complain and throw your butthurt around

Okay fine I can't remember what time it was here (def wasn't 4am Pacific) so I will give you the benefit of that particular doubt. My answer remains the same, though. Quit fucking around like a pussy and snort that shit.

Coke or X but probably X

Alright I'll do the gum test

4am est.

can confirm a numbness

that's white heroin. Flush it. Look at those clumps

It wasn't that late, man. I'm in bed well before 1am pst but whatever, the point is that the best way to find out what drug you have is to get some of it into your bloodstream.

>heroin users flush heroin, ever
Nice one man, tell another.

cocaine or ketamine

If it smells like fish it's amphetamin. But it looks shiny could also be coke or whatever white powder.

Or speed

I'm not a heroin user, would flush if heroin

It was that late. 3:30 at the earliest. I got home from concert + drinks at about 2:30, showered, got out, made thread

Fuck it, I'm doing a bump

Looks like coke, if you put a tiny bit on your gum you'll be able to tell

Powdered sugar.

it looks hard. doesn't coke get hard in the humidity/heat?

Source?