I dont want to give out info on who I am but I have am apart of a group of celebrities that is in the middle of...

I dont want to give out info on who I am but I have am apart of a group of celebrities that is in the middle of kidnapping and raping children and I dont know where else to go

I at first thought it was just a small number but after what I just saw I need to get people to know the truth

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/djzorka
369news.net/pedophile-ring-youtube-twitter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dan"get in the van "schneider

Is Johnny Depp in that group?

dump the info or gtfo. get gangstalked more retard.

le kek

>I need to get people to know the truth
Saying "I know some pedos" isn't going to be enough. Post names and proof

The levels some morons will stoop to to get attention blows my mind sometimes

its hard, im trying to figure out what information to bring out and what not to.

this is pretty huge and a lot of innocent people that are not directly involved might be used as a scapegoat

I can confirm a few things

Clinton is involved, big name celebrities around her are in it and some people are almost spokesmen to recruit other celebrities into this.

cool, if you dont want to be a part of this you can leave, no one is asking for you specifically

Do you know Donald Marshall?

Dude just get a gun, write the names down on a piece of paper, and start killing the people involved.

im imagininging hillary clinton bangin a shota now...mmmm

ya ok lol

i wish it was that simple

have you ever seen Terminator 2?
Remember the cop Terminator that cant die? you damage him more and more but because of how he was made he just keeps growing, thats what this is.

which funny enough Arnold himself is involved with this.

Is this another Pizzagate story?

Mmmm i wish i had a gate made from pizza. Id be outside eating it

Blow the fucking whistle, dont be a pussy

Pizzagate was a conspiracy on Hillary Clinton's emails being leaked. They were full of code words for CP. She must be involved too right?

Yeah this, but get proof first

Your guy already won the election, Ivan. You can give it a rest now.

Hilary gonna find you op. I guess we'll see which celebrity dies next

>Mister Frodo... You really have are apart of them?

Hilary enjoying that cheese pizza.

well I guess this is the best time

Elijah Wood was the one who contacted Clinton setting things up. I can provide proof soon but not yet. He is one of the biggest recruiters

Expose all who threaten children protect them at all costs also can you shed light on Chester's murder

I knew Chester, he wanted to die.

no one was surprised. Sad but expected.

I'm pretty sure John Travolta and Tom Cruise are in that group

No he didnt. He was killed becauas he was gonna uncover their horrible truth. Which is why chris died. He was against all the pedophilia and they had to silence them

Pics and timestamp or it didnt happen.

These are names and stories you find on YouTube videos. You're not really giving us anything other than recycled shit you

can you at least post something so we know this you are telling us is true?

pictures or emails or some shit.

ok dude. lol

Chester was into that stuff but no he killed himself.

It's autistic fan fiction from an underaged /r/thedonald frequenter. Stop being fucking retarded Sup Forums

They were in on it together. Both men were closeted homosexuals and their music hints at it.

Sure user... Sure.

calling people retarded isnt going to make it any less true

No he wasnt. He was a victim of child abuse i dont think he'd be into that

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Quit projecting your insecurities. Im sure your parents already know. Just come out to them

you know how when your little and if your mom is really good to you later on in life you would want to fuck your mom?

well for him its like "oh fuck I hated that time in my life but now it makes me feel alive!" sort of thing

Hahah no man. Ive never wanted to do that with my mom. I dont think you know what youre talking about.

im not sure who else to go to, Sup Forums is fucking ridiculous

but in the meantime of talking about pizzagate you guys can check out my soundcloud if thats cool?
soundcloud.com/djzorka

i am 90% sure you jerk off over your mom while she is sleeping.

I have government docs to prove it

Making up a bunch of faggoty bullshit doesn't make it true either, Americans are such a fucking joke for buying into some user role playing as a celebrity. Neo-Sup Forums is pathetic.

>I can provide proof soon but not yet
This sentence is the proof you got nothing. This thread is useless.

thats cool, man.

Yeah my dick must be 20 miles long then.

Go back to 9gag faggot

We need real evidence solid proof

guys, check out my soundcloudsoundcloud.com/djzorka

this just proves he started it

>elijah wood on hollywood pedophiles

Kinda hot

Says the newfag, keep your autistic role playing in /r/thedonald you pathetic faggots.

what the fuck is /r/thedonald and why are you so mad you come here to bitch about them?

it sounds like something that your not telling us is going on. Faggot.

Aw man im a newfag? I wish i was as oldfaggy as you. If only life was fair.

So the thing I don't get about this conspiracy is what's the big deal with raping kids?

I kind of get the one where its all for power and money. But is having sex with a kid of great that huge coverups are needed to govt officials can do it? I don't see the motivation.

its an easy thing to make up and spread around for memes.

It's just autists being autists, wouldn't worry to much about it.

Pedophile ring on Twitter and Youtube exposed:
369news.net/pedophile-ring-youtube-twitter/

in this situation, yes.

Marketing wise, you are mad and gonna think about it. so its a win

Ah but why get all salty about it if you don't believe people want to rape and sell children as sexy slaves

Watch your ego - practically zero bankers and only a few directors and producers can claim the title of 'celebrity'.

I am Ryan Reynolds and I fucked 1mil kids to get Deadpool to be a movie

why else do you think its so popular?

"salty"

I see. So it's just a good choice for a conspiracy topic because people get all up in arms about it.

For me it just seems like a waste of energy. "Ha ha, I'm now the head of the country and I have manipulated the entire government so I can fuck this slightly younger girl." I feel like the people behind the curtains have more important things on their mind, and if they really wanted to diddle kids, it wouldn't require nearly as much planning as this makes it seem.

what are you talking about lol