So, me hearties...

So, me hearties. For the last week I've been jerking to Dissected-chan while sniffing meat I left to rot for a few weeks. Best fucking orgasms I ever had! Her dissected perfection and the stench of rotten meat make me cum buckets! My question is how do I proceed? I want to fuck a dead girl (or guy, I don't care). Apply for a morgue job? Bribe a worker there? Advice?

Enjoy prison, fag.

hope your dick gets glesh eating bacteria on it

Go ahead, get a job at a morgue and get arrested when they find the footage of you fucking the corpse or find your dna in it. Oorrr they will see someone has been fucking the dead and will investigate and catch your dumb ass. Just an hero you fucking tard.

Better than being a pedophile i guess

>glesh

Sure is. Look at it

what? you never heard of glesh eating bacteria?

>kill
>fug
>repeat
I saw a documentary about it

I'm having these concerns myself. Are there surveillance cameras in morgues?

Somewhat risky, but yeah

When you think Sup Forums can't sink any lower . Man , what the actual fuck????!!

This is ...

I hope you die, you sick fuck.

This is classic Sup Forums. It has been posted here years ago. OP fucked this cold goddess.

I had no idea I had glesh in the first place

Man...

I will eventually. But I want to have a go at a similar hottie before I go. Just look at her

How old was she? How did she die?

Das is pretty edgy, ja? Maybe you get the edgy-award für heute, ja?

I am Coming 62887

She was 19. Don't remember how she died. She was a virgin, just imagine how epic.

Calm down Shadow the Edgehog

Fick dich, Kurt.

I wonder what inverted pussy looks like

That's actually a thing.

Once, a man in France used to lure bitches from clubs into coming at his place, only to kill them and store/rape their corpses repeatedly.

After a while and a few victims, the killer had a bitch suck his dick in the club's toilets.

The girl had strange spots on the tongue and in the mouth then. After seeing the doctor, and making tests, the conclusion was that it was the effect of a bacteria ONLY FOUND IN DEAD MAMMALS / HUMANS.

They eventually found the guy because of the smell.

Funny eh?

Strangest boner

Newfag detected. It is time to go to bed!

Kek. You're a sickfuck.

Not that it's a bad thing. I like that. Nice to meet you.

Oh, just a true response to a concerned post , bravo my friend your going far in life .
Fucking 12 year old nigger

that dude's a player
how does he do it?

No, fuck you, undermensch

Nice to meet you too. Do you like pierced nipples?

It's Untermensch, uncultured Schwein

Checked. Bro do you really have this dead chick chillin in ur house or whatever? Timestamp?

Nevermind I'm retarded. You're asking how to acquire a dead body.

It's in a morgue tard. Maybe the morgue is his house

I wish, kemosabe. It's Dissected-chan. She was posted here years ago.

>Maybe the morgue is his house
Man, I'd have the sickest orgies

I realized that yard

Fucking can't spell I'm out

>sickest
kek

Punctuation can be neglected then?

Wow man! That's exceptionally sick... Well done lad, I don't usually get all freaky deak

He's a sick fuck but he's what Sup Forums used to be

What's this guy's name?

Reddit fag of you must fuck

why is needle on nipple, is it medication time?

google prolapsed vagina
>profit

Saw one in a glass jar a few years ago. Looked like a waffle puking another waffle

Breaking into a funeral home with a morgue is your best bet bring a wagon and a gun don't be a bitch.

Well, I actually need a doctor. A pathologist as my wingman.

I really don't see what is stopping you. Nobody is going to be doing pussy examinations at this point.

I'm not writing a fucking doctorate admissions essay so yeah I think it can be. I said yard instead of tard. Autocorrect... not even a typo grammarfag

How did you get her body?

Looks good. I love that dead pale skin tone. I'm more of a killer or into dismembering people, I don't really care about the sexual aspect. Just the killing part is something I like to do.

That's what I think myself. How do I get close to a body though? That's the question

Look for work in a funeral home...bring lube, cause the dead are squishy but kinda dry tbh...

the deader your future wife will be, the water her dead pssy shall be

Sure you are

You can do work in a job where you have to do makeup for dead people, when they're being showcased. Conservators or something. Pretty sure no one will be around you when you'll have some fucc with the body.

Best advice.
Save your money, you'll be needing at LEAST 1000-2000USD for a bribe.
Befriend somebody who works at a morgue.
Find out what their vice is,
Encourage or enable it.
If you can leverage them somehow to gain their trust, do so.
(you'd better be a Sup Forums autist with good social skills)
When they think of you as a friend,
Propose your idea, you'll need to offer them a your large sum of money (relatively large in comparison to their wage).
Assuming that:
1) They trust you
2) They don't have the strictest morals
3) They can actually arrange for you to be alone with the body without them being liable

They may say yes.

You seem to be new..

Imagine, you looked into these pretty eyes when she was still alive.

cant you just fuck that body?

who says she be dead, she might just only have a bad hangover

Holla at the gods people on this board are retarded

Visit mexico and ask around, for the right price someone might even kill their wife or daughter for you to fuck

squishy? are you fucking retarded?
>wtf is rigor mortis

I was thinking of something similar myself. It's expensive though. In some states, I read, you don't need special qualification to be an assistant in a morgue or I could become a janitor there or whatever.

do you have a picture of your rotten meat?

I can't believe everyone is getting mad with this thread. What the fuck happened to the old Sup Forums where this kind of thread was just another thread.

For fuck's sake. That's my problem I don't have a body, that'swhy I started the thread. I jerk off to her pics while sniffing rotten meat.

>I don't have a body
care to explain?

Why not? Looks hot

>Densemotherfucker.jpeg

This

Is your name buck?

Tell more about the whole thing please

Phrasing. I have a body of my own, I am a physical entity. I don't have a pretty dead body I could make sweet tender love to

Each time I see this pic I feel like having a bbq, fuck you I'm hungry now

Nigga stop posting

This thread was started a few hours ago, meanwhile my CMNF and tribadism threads are deleted in about 10-20 minutes.

Well done mods.

I want to stare at these eyes while plunging a blade into her throat. Or watch her eyes when I strangle her.

So many ways to carry this.

Well what do you want, your threads are generic shit and belong to 9fag. You're not entitled to shit especially if you publish trash in here. Fuck you.

Nothing more to tell. Her pics and rotten meat. The best though is when I grab a tray of icecubes, poor them into a bowl and stick my hand in until its numb and cold as fuck. Feels like fucking something dead or at least thats what I like to imagine

>Inb4 'user was banned for this post'

/1CA65CC

>I want to stare at these eyes
I have just the pic for you

/1CA65CC

commit dishonorable sudoku

Why dont Sup Forums post decent gore like this anymore? I fairly enjoy this macabre

God be praised

Well, it's just a surrogate. Too vanilla

Couldn't the cadavers be identified from photos of recently deceased people, then find out which ME office their in, and this guy get arrested for abuse of a corpse? Kind of dumb if he works at the morgue.

Fake shit

Too fuck a mexican. I'm not a pervert

I don't. I had to get rid of it. Roommates started to complain