So I'm grocery shopping and I see this MILF next to me shopping; I don't see a ring how would I ask her to fuck...

So I'm grocery shopping and I see this MILF next to me shopping; I don't see a ring how would I ask her to fuck? (Pic Related)

Try

That's a trap

that looks gross, actually.

she can slap the life outta you

If you're asking Sup Forums for advice, you're SoL

This might be more your speed.

Ask her to fuck? Its a 50/50.

Make fun of her dress, "Excuse me, Ms. Waldo... excellent." *checks fictitious item off of list of things to get done today* "You know, you're pretty good at hiding."
She'll smile, and so will you.
"Hi what is your name?"
She will tell you her name. Her name will be Stacy.
"Nice to meet you Stacy."
Don't offer up your name, if she asks you what your name is then she might be interested.

>Its a 50/50
There being two possible outcomes does not necessarily mean the odds are 50/40

Definitely a trap.
Traps got no Ass! Disproportion i might add.

Hope you've got lots of money.

Ask her, how much?

omg

Just walk up and say, "Hey, can I suck you dick?"

Still more alpha just asking then looking and posting on /b

is that target?? i swear to fucking god i was there yesterday. super target in colorado.

Challenge to arm wrestling match. Make bets 'interesting'. Throw match when he bets to fuck you. He would have much sex in you.

Tell her your dog passed away and you haven't been fucked since

Beg her to lock you worthless penis up and shove zucchini up your ass while calling you a fag

is that skinny Carmella bing?

This.

Listen to the cock-hydra, man. Sup Forums is never good for advice.

I'm not seeing a smile on his face so I'm just going to warn that he's probably in no mood for your shenanigans.

Ask her if she has a penis if she says no
Ask her if she wants one

content://media/external/file/28536

That's deffo a man

I would follow her around and wait for her to bend over for something just for the free show, and FYI, no woman in their right mind goes grocery shopping dressed like that. Either she is a ho or a fucking nut case, it would completely depend upon how horny I was at the moment if I risked sticking my Dick in it, only to find out she is crazy afterwards.