Get the courage to ask her out

>get the courage to ask her out
>get humiliated
MAKE IT FUCKING STOOOOOOOOOOOP

what's up?

>humiliation is not just part of the game
no guts no glory

How did you get humiliated?

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

So she was a bitch. Time to move on. Maybe ask girls out sooner so you dont waste time.

it would help if we knew how it happend

somebody spent time perfecting that image, that somebody has time and is a faggot

lmao what happened? Green text it.

lol, try having a manipulative slut wife who cheated on you for 15 years and then come talk to me about humiliation kid. this is nothing. you may have dodged a bullet. theres other chicks and definitely ones who will treat you better. sorry it happened bud, but move on.

Yeah man, tell us what happend and see if we can make you feel better

stop being a fat fucking loser queer bro
its all good someone like me alpha as fuck will come along and nut on her face

Why do I get the vibe you did this over text message/social media?

let's just be real and say that the latter won't happen tho

lol, even through the internets your faggotness comes through strong. faggot.

lol, any woman has the right, no, the RESPONSIBILITY to turn down that putrid bullshit of a come on.

lol

Fucking hell

that chick is fully justified and overly nice. stop being creepy you weirdos

This is actuallly you OP?

>This is actuallly you OP?

i didnt know you were this cringy, act like a functioning memeber of society

sure user i'm pretty this guy is stronger after surviving teh cancer

these aren't real.

>starring confused to the wall intensifies

15 years? How did it go on for so long

thanks, captain obvious

Anonymous 09/24/17(Sun)15:45:46 No.746130984

Fucking hell
>Anonymous 09/24/17(Sun)15:45:46 No.746130984
>Fucking hell
>Anonymous 09/24/17(Sun)15:47:23 No.746131095(You)
>>This is actuallly you OP?
who are you quoting

I pray you are correct.

Well if this is you so... My advice?

Act like a fucking Normie because girls like normies I hate to say it but is the truth

She's a fucking saint to endure this shit

So if anyone is reading this I'd like to ping an idea...

I've been thinking of starting a practice helping guys like this, not to get the girl or turn you into a lothario...
But instead to reteach or just teach social interaction, work on what makes you feel like obsessing over girls and making it feel like the end of the world.
I think I could do great things helping these guys not to obsess, to be able to take rejection and build general confidence.

What do you think?

Please, tell me this is fake, I can't find my sides!

If you wrote this to another human being, I want you to take your own life. Don't have children, don't encourage a genetic relative to procreate. Kill yourself now.

is this for real?
if it is, you didn't get humiliated
she actually gave you some info on what not to do

>stop roleplaying
>ur behavior is WEIRD
>stop ur weird behavior
>don't "talk" to her by phone

ahahaha yeah, my bad
I was no quoting no one, newfag here

The same thing just fucking happened to me today.

You aren't alone, my friend.

Excellent, I know the pain of being obssesed with cunts

How do you mean

I thought we had the storybook thing going on but didn't know about her family sexual abuse at first and when I did she used it as a hook to get me to stay because she needed me so much. Not so much to stop fucking everyone around her tho'. And then.. you know kids money etc can make marriage go for way longer than it needs to.

So you wanna be a Hitch?

If that's the case have you checked if the kids are yours?

He was obviously a dumb fuck.

i used to ear breath and sleep this, i was a front desk agent at a hotel in chicago. imo some people just cant learn

But how pray tell do you intend to transmit these teachings?

these have to be fake. please say these are fake

Yes and how to deal with the cunts. I'm not going to sugarcoat it and blame it all on these guys, there are slags out there who enjoy making guys go sperg or just plain using them.

Generally, women don't want to be stalked and annoyed by someone they just aren't interested in and some guys are waaaaay to dense to get it.

boi

yes. the are mine. which makes me happy because, yay, kids...and sad because it keeps me connected to a sociopath

That's not being a fag, that's letting someone down, most likely with a lie

Protip for you OP:
Don't fucking wait for anyone, for any reason.
Do your thing; if someone wants to keep up, they will, otherwise leave everyone else in the dust.
If you aren't careful you'll find yourself getting everything you want, except for the girl you want. Don't end up in that position. Get everything you want, and keep at it.

Fuck people.

I'm connected to therapists and healers who will let me use their network to find clients and use office space even though mostly I'd like to do online classes so I can reach as many as possible

Hey it could be worse, my has OCDP, i should have read the red flags a while ago but didn't, she slapped me publicly a few times and last year she bite my left testicle while giving me head

Hey man, at least you're doing better than most here by simply trying. Also, remember, women are a dime a dozen.

I don't think that's quite as humiliating as her telling everyone I was a cuck. Cucks know and participate in that shit. She was outright cheating. A lot. wish I didn't have to search for the nudes I have of her fat ass to show why she wasn't even worth all that pain.
I got my revenge my new wife is super hot and I made my nut(money) after the divorce so she has no right to it! p.s. the kids like me better too!

Not as bad as being in bed with a new partner and being a emotional bitch about how i had a bad experience with fellatio, and asked not to get head. Still, i am happy to hear it ended well for you

Did she tell everyone about you turning down head and try to tell everyone you have a small cock? lol but it's not a competition. Damn man you turned down head? that bitch traumatized you fiercely. A curse upon her house, may her children be slugs and she pass painfully. Bros before hos.

sorry brother

Thanks for the sentiment. We live and learn. Never again!

So did OP an hero yet?

> A curse upon her house

You had courage.

You will ensure your bloodline.

I dont often say this but kys

at least u tried

at least u had the chance to ask her out once you had the courage.

Now that I realized that she is actually a good girl, i lost contact and now can't think of a way to meet up again.

keep it up and it will partially go away.

Everyone who replied to these is retarded. It's not OP and these are fake anyway

You can get over rejection fast enough

It takes a longer time to get over a girl you actually dated and it hurts a thousand times as much
You'll be fine kid besides no girl is ever going to come up to you and ask you out

You can't catch fish with no bait

And if you're an extremely socially awkward retard i need to explain something to you, you ask someone on a date before you ask them to be your girlfriend, there's a large amount of people here that don't get that

>wish I didn't have to search for the nudes I have of her fat ass
can you post please?

This just confirms that "confidence" is not what women want in a guy. OP threw caution to the wind, stood up and asked this bitch out. "Confidence" is just an excuse for bitches to be lazy and make us all do the work while they either brush us off or want our dicks.

I don't even think it is his confidence that even played a part. He just can't handle rejection. I've been told no, and I've told girls no. People have their various reasons, and sometimes people just don't want to give it a chance. And everyone is entitled to not giving people a chance.

This is a very reasonable post that everyone on Sup Forums should take note of.

It's a nice look for a Gus Fring cosplay.

Always look on the bright side of life.
>da dum --- da dum da dum da dum...

I'm not referring to the rejection aspect of it. If a cute guy offered her the same invitation for coffee she would have tee hee'd and went. "Confidence" is of no significance. I just hate it when fake bitches keep on and on about "it don't matter if you're fat or ugly, just be confident, be yourself when asking me out, tee hee." It's bullshit. These bitches have probably never been rejected in their entire lives.

found the pity virgin

>I'm not referring to the rejection aspect of it. If a cute guy offered her the same invitation for coffee she would have tee hee'd and went.

1) You cannot know that for sure
2) She might already know him and is nice to him as a friend, even if he is a weird creep.

>I just hate it when fake bitches keep on and on about "it don't matter if you're fat or ugly, just be confident, be yourself when asking me out, tee hee." It's bullshit. These bitches have probably never been rejected in their entire lives.

Maybe you are just a weird, pushy, forceful asshole? Many men, especially younger ones, tend to think that acting aggressive or "dominant" is what women want, but that is false confidence. I wouldn't want to be near anyone like that either.

Woah real Two Face

Totally unexpected loled hard

Except aids

*Sweats profusely* B-B-BAKA W-WHY YOU WON'T DATE ME *Frowns*?

>*starts sweating again*
My God

just do what everyone else in that position does

join the alt right

>big jaw
>alpha as fuck

This all went wrong because your initial assumption was wrong. It doesn't take courage to ask a girl out. That's where we all get it wrong.

It takes not giving a fuck.

That one was free of charge. Now go put your new knowledge to work pussy.

man up faggot. if you want pussy you'll have to learn how deal with rejection

Which almost completely amounts to understanding that it doesn't mean shit. Everyone gets rejected for or over something.

this

fucking newfags these days