Just like Jewish blood, one drop is too much

Any at all

*too much

You illiterate cunt

kek

I hate face tattoos and stretched ears.

Other then that tattoo everything else.

>How much ink is to much ink?

Tattoo ink is placed inside the skin, between the surface of the body n the body inside. So, as long is a good ink, it's never too much

+1

anything but the face is fine, though honestly it isnt a deal breaker for me.

Jewish rules the world

Any at all is too much. Tattoo's are for low IQ losers.

>
I c wut u did there. Top fucking kek

17 is too much

Unless you are in Yakuza, then this may be too much

I'm less concerned with the ink than I am with the terrible tit job.

Depends. I find all ink a turn off, but I have to admit there are some tats looking pretty awesome. If I consider it as a decoration, I really enjoy looking at huge elaborate tattoos, they are like the Waldo pictures. You can look at them for hours, and still find something new.

I thought that as well, but that's the streaks on the mirror

I would say the girl in the pic definitely too much ink. I'd still fuck her though

I saw another user recently make a comparison that I liked a lot. It went something like, tattoos are trashy, even good tattoos, in the same way that even a good bumper sticker makes a nice car look trashy. Something like that. I agree.

When a woman is with me she is mine. She wants to be mine because I'm alpha as fuck. I know other men may have been there in the past and potentially in the future, but when she is with me she is mine.
I don't want some other man's mark on her. Doesn't matter that he didn't actually fuck her. Doesn't matter that she wanted the mark, designed the mark or paid for the mark. I don't want it there.
There are no permanent rules, if I find the perfect woman except for a tattoo then we'll try it. But every tatoo is like another 10 lbs, and even though I might try a woman who is 100 lbs overweight, if she is perfect in every other way, it makes that possibility very unlikely.

it's unlikely any amount of ink would actually put me off if they're otherwise attractive.
a moderate amount of non trashy tattoos is good, but i do dislike most of ops ink, especially all the solid black. less is more.

i see that it's a streak not a scar but they still look terrible, obviously wouldn't say no though

So if you were to tattoo said woman it would be ok?

i like girls with ink but on op's photo is too much for me

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason. If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

>She wants to be mine because I'm alpha as fuck.
This made the rest of your post kind of hard to take seriously but I don't entirely disagree with you.

some cartel bitch

Lost

She wants my pp

lul

I wouldn't tattoo a woman. I wouldn't tattoo a dog. I'm not some kid at camp who needs to put his name on his underwear to keep them from being stolen.

That's not an answer to the question asked.

You definitely sound like an alpha, and totally not some insecure delusional faglord.

its never to much

You're right, sounds hokey as fuck. But it takes less explanation than saying I'm a BDSM top.

any ink is too much ink

It's all the answer you get.

Vigin in denial about being 100% homo. Presuably posting from Momm's basement, which he hasn't left in a year.

Riley Jensen.
From what I've heard, If you have enough cash she'll fuck you

Bible thump

>How much ink is to much ink?

Any is too much, shows lack of imagination following everyone else and extrovert tendencies as they crave attention. Man the fuck up and get a decent woman, not some trailer park cunt of a whore

Any amount is too much. All "ink" does is show diminished IQ of the recipient wearing the "body art." In *most cases, people covered with tattoos are pretty dumb.

*I said "most," not all.

absolutely ruined

as long as the tatoos look good, any amount is good as long as they're not doing it to a dangerous and skin poisoning amount

Wtf is wrong with her ear? There's no ear around the ring.

Your pic is too much, large tattoos on the face are a major turn-off for me, small ones like that small anchor you see on some women's cheeks can be cute. Other than that, the more ink the better

haha you dense retard

Can confirm i dont have any money

Dump tattooed qts

How many tattoos do you have, dummy?

I also like the stretched ears

Keep goin

k

nice front butt

Looks like a human notepad

b b but God said you shouldn't

Holy fuck your'e stupid.

one ink is one too many

Tattoo covered retard who can't get a good job detected.

that is too much ink. makes her look like a skank.
one of those tats should read " I have hepatitus c"

No taste

I like tattooed feet especially

Do tatooes hurt

i'm ok with tats but chest pieces are the worst. total turn off.

"You don't put a bumper sticker on a cadillac" - Kim Kardashian

I was going to say that any ink is too much ink but...

No

do you value Kim Kardasians opinion?

As long as the tats are "classy" I don't mind the amount of ink too much.

I don't like tramp stamps, pretty much anything in the V between the hips/above the vagina, face tats, nipple tats, unconnected tats all over the body.

I don't prefer tattoos on women, but I don't mind them as long as they look aesthetically pleasing.

Ah, I guess the other user was ripping her off then. I didn't think I liked that vapid cunt but that was a good line.

tattoo is a huge turn off for me.. No matter how hot the girl is..

Is that the dog fucker or is that a popular nickname?

top kek

fpbp

God's a fag tho

why do you want to make girls angry reminding them they are terrible with money by spending the apartment rent money their parents gave them and their school loan payments on tattoos so they had to move in with their woman beating boyfriend to save money