Is there truth behind when people say "liberalism is a mental disorder"...

Is there truth behind when people say "liberalism is a mental disorder"? I used to think it was stupid but over the past few years with groups like BLM and the SJW Third wave feminists I feel like modern day leftist is more about emotion than rational thought which leads me to believe that they are compensating for something.

No. You're retarded if you think that because you are literally using a photoshopped image to help prove your point. Now ask yourself who is compensating.

This is how conservatives are made.

Just because the edge is burnt, is the whole pancake ruined?

that misspelled hashtag really helps things

>pic
That's just the fucking tide, jesus...

Both sides can be emotionally driven but the emotions that drive them are different. A good rule of thumb is to ignore the person and focus on the topic.

It's not liberalism. That word has been appropriated by social Marxists. It is social Marxism.
Go to your favorite unbiased source and read/view up on;
Frankfurt School
Post Modernism
Critical Theory
Social Marxism
Once you understand what these things are and where they are going with it you will understand SJWs, BLM and all the rest.

no both there's truth in propagandist gas lighting people

stay mad.

you can be conservative,being slightly liberal like me and believe in climate change.
caring about the planet is necesary,you dont need to go and fight in the jungle,just buy some fucking low consume lamps and is something.

Op don't listen to Use your emotions and avoid any logic, eventually they will retreat to their safe spaces to color and cry about how much you are oppressing them

You people need to stop paying so much attention to politicians and people who are trying to make a career in politics and pay more attention to regular people. Normal people who aren't paid shills, liberal and conservative, agree on a lot of things.

My advice was pertaining to how he should form his own opinions. I'm not against triggering the SJWs.

I'm going to side with whoever is smartest enough to understand the world is over 6000 years old and is not in need of redemption from a virgin zombie hippie Jew. So, yeah, I guess that makes me a leftist.

Muh most podernism

This is an ad hominem. Just like when someone on the left says all republicans are evil. Whatever you believe, you should not attack the opposition personally as you simply show your lack of arguement. Critique their policies and why you believe they will be detrimental to society

Not an argument

>
>modern day leftist is more about emotion than rational thought

Like clockwork.

leftism is not based on a practical philosophy or policy it's why Conservatism is basically, "we've done it before and it's always worked, we have the data and history to prove it".

Liberalism Is theoretical and Conservatives are Practical.

I am a pragmatist and believe both can be right depending on the state of society in certain areas and eras. A balance of practitcal with a dash of theoretical to move the practical forward is necessary. I just get tired of hearing leftists are emotional idiots and the right are evil racist corporate puppets. In fact, I am sick of the false dichotomy that stifles what should be an open discourse that is healthy for a democracy. But overall I would say I agree with your post on the basis of both philosophies. Conservatism is reliance in historically proven institutions, and liberalism ought to be using rationality to create theoretical possibilities to better or alter the existing institutions.

Your copy pasta means it's not even your opinion your posting. Additionally it's not really much of an opinion, it's more an attack on some third party.
If you have an argument to make, then make it.

Stay mad x

No but it's not a very good pancake.

>Is there truth behind when people say "liberalism is a mental disorder"?

Yes, and a lot of people can't deal with that.

/thread

Mad at what? We already established that emotional dialogue is the domain of the liberal. You still haven't made an argument

Its not a left / right issue.