manjaro.org/get-manjaro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>using windows

use a real os

put Linux

Install 7?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i_mmhiFSZgk

You guys are so cool.

Dual boot. Windows is still needed for modern PC gaming (although Linux is starting to get some main stream and indie support.) And also choose any form of Linux/GNU you might like.

My OS's:
>Windows 7 for gaming, because I don't need DX12.
>Linux Mint Cinnamon (which is both functional, great GUI, and feels Windows-y while still being Linux.)

I do to. Old ass PC as good as a toaster with Win7 on it starts in 30seconds. Windows 10 3-4minutes. WTF?! About ready to say fuck it and get a SSD.

Should of added a brand new PC with 10 on it. 3-4mins. Fuck im off today.

Do what this guy said, but get either Ubuntu or Arch.

They are the best for day to day use.

has broken hard drive
blames windows

10 versus xp?

You don't need Win10 unless you need DX12. Otherwise WIn7 is still better in every way.

Give in - it's awesome

>Another untermensch LITERALLY too poor to afford a Mac

Brake HDD in Half, buy SSD, install Win7

Unless it is an ooooold rig, you need Win7 at least, due to the system limitations of XP.

That's windows detecting an issue with the file system. Your hdd is probably failing. Fucking faggot

MicroDrone sheepishly defending this pile of shit.

Ty

Kali Linux build...

>He wastes his time playing stupid games for retards
>He has nothing better to do than sit inside and play poor replacements for social interaction
>He never grew up
>He plays games instead of doing what he should be
>And he fails at life because of it
>But he's incapable of self-control
>Just like an animal
>He has no friends because nobody wants to hang out with a stupid loser
>He will NEVER have a girlfriend
>He will always be like this

LOSER ALERT!!!! EVERYONE LAUGH AT THE LOSER!!!

This, all the smart people I know use a mac. It's the randoms and the retards that use windows.

please, just stop

Get Linux, you profligate.

what makes Linux so much better than windows?

DERP!

oh no dude

you just got DERPED!!!!

You basically have full control of your OS, down to the kernel level.

Windows is a Frankenstein's monster of an OS that has many closed source unknown mechanics and barely functions.

PLEASE STOP! THIS IS HARASSMENT!

You could also build a separate Windows PC just for gaming and stream it to your Linux system.

It's pretty much what said, but if you've never had full control over your OS those words probably don't mean anything to you. It's something you'll have to experience for yourself. You can try it out in virtualbox and completely remove it in seconds if you don't like it. I recommend Manjaro manjaro.org/get-manjaro/

Not OP but I really wanted to try Majaro. I've been using Lubuntu since 13.04 and I'm comfy with it. Any reasons why I should change? KDE or XFCE? Main laptop is a Lenovo T420, Intel i5 16gb RAM with Samsung EVO 850 250GB.

XFCE is more lightweight, similar to LXDE. KDE is a heavier interface, but has a lot of fancy visuals and what not. So it is down to preference. I think it is easier if you just put it on a flash drive and boot into it live, as opposed to someone saying whether or not you machine can handle it.

But if you like the simplicity of Lubuntu, then Lubuntu/Xubuntu are more for you. KDE is in the heavy environments group, for people who want it to look more modern/visually appealing by mainstream standards.

>LOSER ALERT!!!! EVERYONE LAUGH AT THE LOSER!!!

>Kali Linux build...
Is an oxymoron

>I fucking hate Windows 10.

Go back to Windows 8. Now THAT was a sucky OS.