I've been thinking about going to Texas in February

I've been thinking about going to Texas in February.

I've been deciding between Austin, Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio.

I want to go somewhere with good nightlife, and I want to sniff some Latina asshole. I want to bury my face in a sexy Latina chick's big caramel ass, with her sweet brown butthole pressed firmly against my nose. I'm from New York, so my expectations for nightlife are high. That being said, I'm not picky.

Will Houston still be wrecked from the hurricane, or will it be back to normal for the most part?

You're in for a rude awakening
You want Latina, go to San antonio
You want night life? Our bars close at midnight during the week and 2am on Fridays and Saturdays. Closed on Sundays.

San Antonio nightlife sucks, Dallas and Houston are great if you like money and bleached blondes.
Austin is hipsters and college kids.

I'm aware of the early last call, but I'm sure Texans still like to party.

Also, I think you live in the middle of nowhere, I 've seen nothing to indicate that all bars are closed on Sunday.

Every city I mentioned is at least 30% Hispanic, so I doubt there would be a shortage of Latinas in any of them.

Austin is hippy communists
San Antonio is Mexicans
Houston is niggers
Dallas is fags

Hope you enjoy it here. Also, please be prepared to be SEVERELY let down by Latina ass. They're disgusting.

t. user born and raised in San Antonio

Latinas aren't disgusting, I've seen enough of them and think most of them are at least cute.

Taco eaters dont wipe very well so you may want to bring some wet naps and bleach with you when you come.

autistic redneck

Being from Texas
I prefer Austin cuz I love white hipster bitchs and Houston and San Antonio are okay but if you're looking for brown booty you should visit South Texas it's every girl's dream here to marry a white guy like you would have no problem getting laid every night all people do here is get drunk and go downtown

worthless nigger

this.

Go to Houston if you're a young professional, go to Austin if you're a artsy type

I'm white, but nice try

You're a smelly redneck piece of shit

What do you mean by South Texas, like McAllen and Brownsville?

Dont have to be black to be a nigger,

But you're a puzzle nigger

Stay the fuck out. We have enough liberal cunts coming here from the rest of this failing nation. Fuck off.

Calm down, Cletus

Either or but McAllen would be better
Everything's not expensive here
Women are easy
It's 90% Brown

The thing is, there aren't even any direct flights from NYC to the RGV

I think it would be easier to just go to a major city

Go to Dallas. There is the Texas Furry Fiesta poppin off im Febururary.

If you ever have the opportunity you should come visit
It's shit here but you'll get all the brown booty you want and more
I still think Austin would be your best bet for parting

If you want nightlife, dallas. If you want latina ass, san antonio. but it's not true latina ass. it's nasty latina ass

I'm also looking forward to the food

Lots of Mex and BBQ

what do you mean?

any anons want to fuck in san antonio?

I live in the middle of 78725
Trust I've lived in every major city in Texas for work.

The closer you get to Mexico the better the food had tacos in Mexico last week god tier and of course San Antonio has the best barbecue in my opinion

what part of Mexico were you in?

bump

Most Mexican chicks are fat, or soon will be and if you look at them too long they get pregnant.

Reynosa the worst part
But it's not as bad as you think yes there is shootouts on the bridge
Mexican military with guns walking around
But there's literally winter Texans everywhere they're white old people
I just go for the food to get drunk 4 nickels and dimes and to pick up some oxycontin and lean

I want to go to Mexico City some day

nice meme

Might have to wait a few years on that visit. There is not much of it left standing after the recent earthquake.

I thought the earthquake was like 100 miles away

It was but most of the city was leveled. Do you not check news. It is all over Texas news at least.

If you ever do you live like a king
Mexico City's beautiful
But you probably would enjoy Cancun even more

I've been out of the loop, I know Mexico has had a lot of earthquakes lately, but I didn't know that Mexico City was destroyed
Isn't Cancun just a bunch of tourists?

>tourists
All bs Mexico City wasn't destroyed lol
We'll just like New York Times Square is a tourist trap there's other places to go
Still be Mexican women there too

You wanna score some Latinas? Join the border patrol. They fucking love getting with agents because of that sweet government money.

Only shitty part is you gotta live ON the border.

I still want to go somewhere a little less touristy

I would hate to go to Mexico and be around a bunch of American douchebags

San Diego is on the border, doesn't seem like a bad place to live

Check out hippy hollow in Austin, nude park

San Diego isn't in Texas where OP wants to live.

I mean you could get a station in RGV.

Oh, and I am also interested in doing some country stuff like go to shooting ranges

And little roadside diners with big portions

It might not be the nicest area, but it's actually pretty low crime on the US side

RGV or the border in general? It's just unless you get RGV there ain't shit to do on the border. You have to drive to a major city.

that's pretty cool

I have a small dick though so I'm not going to partake

What about El Paso?

Fellow Texan here. Dallas is apart of this area called DFW (Dallas-Fort-Worth) I dunno why north Texas feels the need to lump cities together, but in between the two there is this county called Denton. In the actual of City of Denton, it is roughly 85% college town. There's two big colleges there, Texas Women's University (TWU), and the University of North Texas (UNT). fuck nctc. In the center of Denton there is the square which is pin pointed by the Big 4 story gothic looking courthouse from the 1800's. There is also this baby arch at the entrance with a confederate monument to the soldiers who fought. (LMAO its kinda based because it used to have segregated water fountains) that's where the list of right wing things end. Literally everything about the Denton square and all the surrounding buildings around it have that College student's sticker covered macbook aesthetic about it. It's a liberal paradise in the massive conservative hive that is North Central Texas. I'm sure you can find a couple brown beauties who want to get back at their dads if you look hard enough.

I forgot to add that Denton is a shitty wannabe Austin

Dallas doesn't seem conservative to me either

then Mexico City would be probably be your best choice
But I got a question for you
Like How would a Hispanic dude like me fair in New York what do women think over there I assume everyone they are voting for Trump

Trump is despised in NYC

He's so unpopular here that you can go into most bar and chant "fuck Trump" and most people would join you.

A Hispanic dude can do great here, the city is 25% Hispanic and Hispanic dudes get plenty of ass if they're handsome.

I've only traveled to the financial district and the Dallas World Aquarium and Zoo ( Go check out the manatee over there). So that was the vibe I got. I dunno if it's completely 100% accurate or not.

First post, best post. Houston is a CITY. Closer to NYC than anything in Texas. Latinas rule San Antonio, but it's very middle class. That's not a knock, you could very well have your caramel dreams served up to you, it's just not as urban as Houston. Austin is hipster deep, and 6th St has become dangerous. The homeless center for the CITY is on 7th St and there is a wicked K2 problem as well as punks who go to 6th St just to fight. Dallas is also more urban like Houston, so I would definitely include it. Just for some background, I have lived in Austin for 7yrs, San Antonio for 15yrs and Fort Worth for 4yrs. Also my inlaws live in Dallas and my kid goes to college there. Old Tex Fag reporting.

Thanks for the information dude
I'll probably consider taking a trip sometime I've always wanted to experience the nightlife there

If you're not a fan of Austin I think you
Would enjoy Houston it's not destroyed I'm going to go see suicide boys next month
You should consider coming to spring break on South Padre Island
Shit gets crazy

how the fuck could we forget about South Padre in the Spring. How could I be so dumb as to forget that.

Dallas has a large black community, a well represented gay community and a growing Hispanic community. That said, there are still a lot of well off (not rich, but 100k+ yearly income) rednecks. Same goes for Houston. Strong communities in the Asian, Hispanic, and Gays. Also a lot of 100k+ rednecks.

If you visit you're probably come back with a wife

Plus drugs are plentiful and cheap

Hippie Hollow is a nude park, however it's tilts Nude Dude Park. Check the Austin Craig's list causal encounters section and search "hippie hollow". It will be a lot of dudes looking for dudes with the occasional couple wanting to "cuck".

Houston isn't urban at all in the traditional sense, the residential neighborhoods look like the suburbs or even the country

Rich rednecks? Do they live outside of the city limits?

Have you ever been downtown? It has a symphony, gay district, frickin rapid transit train, a china town, etc. Yeah, there are whole suburbs of country folk, but the core of Houston is very urban.

every city has an urban downtown area, but Houston is definitely a sprawl city

If you ever go to DC, SF, NYC, or Philly you'll see the difference

Think of McMansions, with a tricked out bass boat, a 50k 4-wheel drive truck, shit-ton of guns. You can find this in the suburbs of Houston like Conroe, Spring, the Woodlands, etc.

Houston is a city, San Antonio is latino, Dallas is meh, Austin is full of hipsters. Basically listen to the first post

Just go to mexico and legally fuck a 12 year old while high on black market painkillers... then kill someone and come home.

Dont its hell i hate texas i wanna move....yea. Jk it aint bad

The post is about Texas cities mentioned. San Antonio and Austin are very limited when it comes to an urban area on par with OP's NYC. Dallas and Houston are closer to what he is used to..San Antonio is very conservative, easily the most conservative of the cities mentioned. It's a military town with a huge Hispanic population and 1 pro sports team. Austin has no rapid transit, only let Über/Lyft in a few months ago and is a hipster/college town, awash with tech jobs. Dallas & Houston are were the big boys play.

Dallas is where you want to go. Austin is full of hipster douche-nozzels. San Antonio is a shithole. Houston is underwater. Also Dallas fuckin stinks of money. It's fuckin nuts there. Tons of ass of all color. Hope you like being indoors most of the year cause it's hot as balls 9 months a year.

I'm from South Texas. The only thing I guess people come down here for is SPI. Other than that south Texas is a shithole.

>Latina
San Antonio
>Nightlife
eeeeeh probably Austin. San Antonio has it a bit but Austin has more.

Houston is a fucking swamp of humidity but I guess it's okay otherwise. Art museum's nice.

>bars close at midnight
What shitty bars do you go to? 2 AM is universal last calls.

t.Currently live in San Antonio, lived for two years in Houston.