Fuck niggers

Fuck niggers

y tho

worthless.

Please post that picture of that vet and patriot who went out alone and stood for the anthem, he's a real american not these dumb blacks protesting non-existent "systemic racism".

freedom of speech, faggot. get over yourself

Someone's daddy didn't give her enough love. Now she an unpatriotic lesbo.

Garbage niggers want money so they play football and get millions in contracts. They don't give a shit about our country or our flag, all they want is more money and more attention

Fuck em all. The NFL will pay dearly for this outrageous shit

Because they are wealthier, more accomplished, have more integrity and courage than I ever will. Plus, fuck the Jews.

How could anyone be this triggered?

what worth do you have?

This is when people start thinking about making several countries out of the US.

respecting symbols is a retard's attempted substitute for respecting values

>be millionaire athletes that are viewed as gods by some
>assume systemic racism exists
>make pointless protest about systemic racism as if it would change anything
because who would understand the plights of the underprivileged better than some pretentious twat in an ivory tower?

What worth do football players have without their money-laundering greedy corrupt ass NFL to pay them?

aight

Fuck any nigger punk bitch that don't like the USA!!!!! And fuck all you other countries that don't like us. We will blow your shit up

they have entertainment value to their fans dipshit. i don't even like sports but damn you tarded.

>be niggers
>use your soapbox to bring light to a problem

Reminds me of the southpark episode with that shit lmao. Can't take it seriously.

+1(252)6222331

When did everyone on Sup Forums become such a fucking pussy? We are reaching tumblr levels are butt hurt here

I like football but fuck the NFL. Now I see who they really are, money means more than patriotism and love for their country

I cancelled my sunday football packages this morning

>Kneel to pray to God
>Can't kneel to the country I love

Whelp, no complaining next riot, you clearly want violent protesting not peaceful and more respectful things.

>patriotism and love for their country
if you don't like protest you don't like america. get the fuck out of our country mussolini.

Fuck racist hicks like you

No. Anyone who disrespects my country needs to leave. Madonna left to spain, the rest can follow her stupid ass out of here too

>if you want to

>Anyone who disrespects my country needs to leave.
well since you disrespected the american institution of peaceful protest don't let the door hit you on the way out

The NFL is getting fucked to death by niggers. And good riddance.

Where do I sign up?

Fuck globalist liberals like you. This is my flag and my anthem, stand up and show some respect or I punch your fucking face inside out bitch

getting paid millions to trigger buttmad rednecks? i might actually need to start watching football

What about it hurr durr?

nah

go back to your trap thread faggot.

Oooh god I'd love to fuck you up lol

Lol internet tough guy. You wouldn't do shit in real life.

And you don't give a fuck about patriotism if you support a draft dodging scumbag like Trump and are against peoples' right to peaceful protest

sorry i don't fuck dudes

When did NFL players get so religious?

Clearly they're emulating Tim Tebow taking a knee when he was praying. I don't have a problem with people peaceably expressing their religious faith like Tebow.

as we can see, being white doesn't stop a nigger from being tribal and violent

Kneeling is respectful.
Oh shit, I forgot:
Facts don't mean shit to racist magafuckers

My bad

Your boycott means nothing to them.

Especially since you're giving this more attention than it deserves. There's no such thing as bad publicity.

>When did NFL players get so religious?
niggers have always been a superstitious breed

I was in the infantry so I'd throw down

How many levels of irony and shitposting do you think this thread has guys? I've counted like 7, correct me if I'm wrong.

/thread

lol the least competent branch of the military

you probably never even left basic

u mad?

Are there seriously rednecks out there that aren't watching football this year because of this?

>Fuck niggers

Fuck niggers.

seriously, isn't this all they have?

No I definately went to Iraq and walked around with a gun. They even gave me 2 grenades but I had to turn them in when I left.

God damn I loved those grenades, I wish I could get them back :(

to make them sound the anthem of Africa

NASCAR is about all that's left after this. or college football. I just wonder what rednecks are doing now during football season if they're not watching football. Go hunting, fishing more thinking about what faggots they are?

>kneeling is respectful
>used as an act of protest against the country that gave them millions, their rights, and freedoms

>Facts don't mean shit hurrr

>i went to iraq and walked around with a gun

this is the fakest "i was in the military" story i have ever heard. did you fight terrorists too? or did you mainly kill civilians?

The NFL has more money and made up of more important people than our garbage president and his skank hooker third wife

I think this is the most disrespectful thing you can do as a citizen of the U.S. It's on the same level as flag burning and should be held as a form of treason. At the very least these athletes should be fired and banned from professional sports. Then they would have all the free time they wanted to protest.

because these poor little delicate white boys have such fragile egos. they are such piles of garbage that the only way they feel powerful is by being racist shit stains.

At least you get the protest you nazi. Putin's a homo

>t. aging obese sports watcher

>our garbage president and his skank hooker third wife

Did you want the nigger and his bride-with-a-dick back again, snowflake?

this. all day, every day.

I almost did. Dude in a truck got too close to my truck so I aimed at his head, he saw me and stomped on the brakes

Kinda wish I capped his ass

whoa now. we got a badass over here. I bet this boyscout can even wipe his own ass!

The usa was once the home of the brave now in 2017 its home of the racist! You dipshits really don't see it huh?

>Fuck niggers

>No. Anyone who disrespects my country needs to leave.
you just can't make this shit up. When did Sup Forums become flooded with a bunch of knuckle-dragging flag-waving babies? I bet you faggots don't even celebrate 9/11.

It's a serious issue stop degrading it

They should fire all these niggers. It would be hysterical to see these morons with no other skills and likely zero savings due to living like stupid animals crying on TV -- white people, help! It's not like our country is lacking in motherfuckers wanting to play pro football. Replace all these niggers, so they can get a dose of the REAL black experience.

It'd be okay if they were white, dipshit bigot?

proof that the "military" is just a bunch of people who would probably be pussies if they didn't have weapons

gold

this is literally the most unamerican sentiment you can hold.
this poster is a massive faggot and should have his face raped by niggers.

aww, you caught some feelings like a lil fag

it's alright, you'll still have umadwiteboi threads

Only a nigger can make millions of dollars playing a sport, and then complain about inequality.

>Go hunting, fishing more thinking about what faggots they are?
this might be good for them. Get some fucking fresh air and exercise for once. Maybe they won't be so triggered and ornery when they get back and we won't have fifteen of these retarded fucking threads every hour.

One of my favourite kinds!

Pick one or the other

This

Anti Americans must die and soon

Niggers kneeling before their massa Trump. Looks about right to me. Niggers should kneel because they are the slaves still and the white players all stand with their hand on their chests. I don't see the problem with this.

The millionaires versus the billionaires.

The decrease in quality of games without those athletes would be worse for the NFL than allowing them to burn flags at half-time.

See you next Sunday

yea, I can't wait for people to finally start killing these nazis and neo-confederate scum.

Bullshit. College football is just as entertaining, and only a small percentage of them go pro.