If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

all girls must wear high heels
1st offence heels mus be at leats 7 inchesduring next two weeks
2nd. the above + a no longer than 20 cm skirt
3rd. the above + she can be grooped without conscuence

All girls should be slim asian goddesses with heavenly feet

what rules would they have to follow?

where would guys commonly grope?

I want to lick that girls feet

Easy,Casanova, that one is mine

it depends on the offender, if she has nice ass, probably the ass, if nice tits, the the tits. gropping the pussy its also permited

what rules would you make?

even if she hates it?

Make it so girls have to present their feet

after every gym class/workout/team practice all girls would be required to remove their socks and place them in little baggies with their names on them for the male students to enjoy. Once doing that, they must sit in the locker room for 10 minutes to allow any man to come and use their feet as they please.

Pics very related

1st rule ...wear sandals
2nd rule, if wearing sandals must be in combination with pantyhose.
3rd rule all of the above plus g-strings and microbikini..

ready to put in a baggie for another student or teacher to enjoy

would there be any cute asian girls?

and waiting for any pervert to come wiggle their tongue between her toes and enjoy her

a very diverse school of course

what about the girls who refuse to or hate it?

All girls have to come to school in a very thick downcoat

1st: extra large coat over the coat
2nd: only wear the 2 coats and nothing under it
3rd: girls will be unable to take coats off for a week, by locking the coats with a chain and padlock through the hood instead of drawstrings

their hands and feet would be tied so they couldn't refuse any more.
and for every instance where a girl refuses every girl has to run an additional suicide drill the next class, making their feet even stinkier for their classmates to enjoy

i wonder if a girl is really cute and popular, if guys would fight over her baggie

who here is into asian girls feet?

we would run a silent auction. maybe even redirect a portion of the money back to the girls so they are incentivized to make their feet as smelly and sweaty as possible

I have a gore fetish, so no matter what they'll be punished.

how would the more unwilling girls react to this?

also if they self-inflict? that could be fun

well they wouldn't get any money obviously, and they'd already be getting punished by :If they still refused then teachers would be allowed to mark lower scores on their tests and homework, making them fail the course so they'd have to stay in school even longer

maybe another punishment could be she gets her footwear/socks decided by a group of guys with foot fetishes. also they decide how often she can change/wash