Do you believe in Assyrian independence?

Do you think Assyrian's should gain independence? Why or why not?

Assyrians = Iranians

Sovereign state.

What's this independence shit about?

When they have a population big enough then sure why not? so does the Druze and the Alawites. These people were never meant to be in one country with the muslims ruling them.

Assyrians and Iranians are two different groups, with two different religions and languages. They exist in more than just Iran.

assyrians are a bunch of fucking barbarians and it's a good thing the babylonians and the medes destroyed their civilization

Me too, I think Assyria should come back, we need them to make those fishats again and flay kikes from New Ninevah

>Assyrians = Iranians
That's some of the stupidest shit I ever heard.
The only Assyrians in Iran are located in Urmia which is more Azerbaijani than Persian.

Assyrians aren't Iranians at all. Iranians were the ones that ended Assyrian hegemony over the region

I'm Iranian and there was an Assyrian village near my dad's village, most have left to America now. My dad said they were pretty chill and there were no issues between Shiites and Assyrian Christians. But there was a community of Armenian Christians nearby and Assyrians and Armenians didn't really like each other but he wasn't sure why. He's not sure how they got there.

Assyrians number around 4 million with around 2 million in the Middle-East/Turkey. I'm not talking about a huge country. Maybe one the size of Lebanon, Cyprus or even Corsica.

Yes. Every Catholic should fund thier war effort. Other Christians are welcome to help to

1915 genocide. From Turkey into Iran.

I'm not sure, I think my grandfather would have been aware of these migrations from that time. Though Iran did take in hundreds of thousands. His region of Iran has been the destination of refugees for thousands of years, going back to Alexander and the Islamic Conquests. It's entirely possible they came earlier.

My grandmothers side came from one of the Northern most Assyrian villages from Turkey, to Iran for a bit and later to Iraq.

>knowing this much about the middle east

you have to go back

glad she made it out safely and i hope for the best for the assyrians

Yes I do Assyrian bro, but the diaspora is too comfortable in Germany, Belgium, Sweden, US and Canada. I'm pretty sure I already told you today that we need to go back, but independence is a long shot. We would need the backing of larger powers, Russia most likely as we share a closer tie to them through our religion and they have helped us in the past under Tsar Nicholas II. The US is too busy caring about zionist jews rather than us Christians, so that is out of the question. Mardin and Midyat would obviously be a part of an Assyrian state, and that would cut into Turkey and incite them against us as well as Russia if we had their backing. This could also be perceived as a threat to a NATO country and our state could become the foundation of a proxy war between the US and Russia. I don't see it happening for a long time, but I plan on returning nonetheless.

Assyrians don't like Armenians even though they share a very similar religion to us because Armenians are basically kikes and can't be trusted.

A hypothetical 'Ninawaism' that revitalized Assyrian culture and language and brought their people back to their land like Zionism did for the Jews would be amazing to see, but I just can't see it happening.

There just isn't enough internal organization towards that end that I can see like Israel had with '48 or the Armos had when they took Nagorno-Karabakh. There's also no real outside players to help arm or support them when everyone around them including the Kurds would not let the chance slip to have Assyrian clay for themselves.

Trump defends Christians in the middle east. He has spoken out multiple times about how we are not accepting them into our countries along with their persecution.

Thanks!
Persian's are pretty chill; I have a lot of Persian professors.

I'm an Assyrian in Canada.

Whenever I read our history I'm just terrified. I don't think we would be a country for long even if we get one. We're too divided between our churches. The only real time we had a chance too was after WW1 but the British ruined that for us.

Also after we become a country you can expect war crimes every other day.

The British ruined everything in the Middle East. The Eternal Anglo really is eternal.

It only takes one city. Kurd's for instance had Erbil and worked their way out.

The Kurds have the backing from NATO because they're fucking up ISIS and would be decent against Iran.

They're also getting support from Russia because they're pissing off Turkey

Who is the barbarian?

Kurds have many more people than we do, and they were not dispersed across the world. We are merely 4 million people, while the Kurds are nearly 30 million. They were able to organize much better than we can hope to unless we revive the diaspora's fighting spirit, which I don't see happening in the near future. They're much happier peddling jewelry than doing the hard work required to build a budding nation.

It might be possible within the KRG. They kind of allow factions by ethnicity.

Unfortunately what it will take is what the Jews had following WW1; an organised leadership working hard to make a State.

the 20th century has been the worst for the middle east. Diversity of the region is gone. It was 20% Christian in 1900's and now it is barely a few %. Islamic Revolution of Iran chased out all of our Zoroastrians and others. Ottomans destroyed you Assyrians and the Pontics and Armenians. Saddam destroyed the Mandaeans by draining their marshlands. We let Mandaeans come into Iran to escape but they don't want to go back to continue their community so they will go extinct. Yezidis and Aramaics are have suffered so terribly because of ISIS. And western countries keep importing them so they will lose their identity. All the diversity and history has been lost

>Assyrian
>Chilling out in the West while your people are brutally slaughtered by ISIS
Must be hard being such an absolute pussy. I can't imagine being so cucked. Damn.

great, another faction in a shitty civil war that has been going on alot longer than it should have taken

My families been in the west since the 80's. They went back in 1991 and left ever since 1998.

If you think this is anything, just wait till ISIS is gone. HOLY SHIT there is going to be a huge war between Arab and Kurd's. Kurd's have expanding their territory nearly two times what it was. This was why Saddam killed so many.

Did you not read the last sentence of my post? I said that I plan on going back, I just don't believe an independent nation will be a reality any time soon. It just isn't realistic you fucking idiot.

Kurds will get their asses handed to them. If they don't fall in line then Iran will pull their armament support which they rely on. Meanwhile the Al Hashd brigades have been steadily getting stronger.

Barzani won't risk losing his status as quasi-monarchy, he will withdraw if Iran tells him to

Cool. Your people are being taken as sex slaves and beheaded for the amusement of Muslims. There are pits filled with the corpses of women who were too old or too young to be taken as sex slaves. You can google videos of your countrymen being butchered right now if you'd like. And you're sitting here masturbating to anime like the faggot you are.

There are people right now in Syria whose only hope of survival is someone coming over the hill and saving them from ISIS, and you're stuffing your face with cheetos while they are forced into cages and drowned, or burnt alive on a pile of kindle, or gangraped for being Christian. I can't even imagine what it must like being as pathetic as you.

Oh never mind man. Good luck killing mudslimes.

Actually I'm studying for this new summer job I just got.

>Advanced military
>Cucking entire middle east
>Creating 10 lost tribes of Israel
>Egypt pays tribute
>Recording everything and building libraries
>System of Law
>They are barbarians just because they were brutal to their enemies
Yeah I know that canadians are complete cucks, but being aggressive towards your enemies isn't a bad thing. Maybe if you understood that your country wouldn't be so cucked.

Unless you're training to go save your volk, it doesn't matter. People, your people, will die because of your cowardice. That's just a fact. Maybe you've come to terms with it? I don't know how, but whatever.

Or I can be a Jew and lobby in the West! Or I can become rich and buy lobbyists!
I have three family members who served in the US military. What have you done for your country.