Rolling for dubs to KILL THE LOG!!!

Log dubs already beat your sad attempts. Grow up

steamy cream dream

Steam-supreme

its been like a year already...

ass to mouth

creamy log of andy's shit slidding down my fucking throat

Antartica

did you learn about antartica in kindergarden today, skipper? That's cool but you gotta run along now, this thread is for adults only

Just wait for it.

need more of these epic maymays!

The Christmas season will be the time that Andy Sixx has a bundle of fresh logs delivered to this people. Truly he is a generous man. The logs came last year just before Christmas, though the groundwork had been laid in the months leading up to that. It's shaping up to be a most wonderful time of the year.

ITT: Andy Sixx forces this shit (heh) meme so he stays relevant and retards keep peddling it.

Remember, only thing worse than bad publicity is no publicity!

grow up kid

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Log thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" log of shit from Andy Sixx's ass isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a Celebrity's shit. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Logfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "WOULD YOU SUCK A LOG OF SHIT FROM ANDY SIXX'S ASSHOLE?" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

user's Guide to Enjoying an Andy Sixx Log RollĀ® The Original and the BestĀ®

Step 1: Wrap your lips around Andy's puckered slop hole.
Step 2: Give Andy a couple of gentle sucks to let him know you're ready for your creamy treat.
Step 3: At this point inhale deeply, relax your jaw and open your throat.
Step 4: Allow Andy's fresh log to enter your fucking throat. Note: Andy's logs are sopping wet to allow easy slidding.
Step 5: Contract your throat muscles to work the dreamy turd down.
Step 6: Burp out excess steam.
Step 7: Beg Andy for another.
Repeat steps until completely clogged.

Congratulations! you are now living the dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmbUqArXfuA

Idk if I should try it, what if I gag?

You won't gag user, the cream and the steam ensures it slidds down with minimal discomfort yet maximum pleasure.

haha fuck dani

filth x swift

Andy must be well jel

That smile at the end LOL