Please fuck my girlfriend Sup Forums make me a cuck

Please fuck my girlfriend Sup Forums make me a cuck,
tell me WWYD with her

no

Tear off her clothes and get her down on her hands and knees before fucking her from behind.

I would hand her a bowl of eggs

That's an old picture, show us a newer one

I would fuck her ass and make you watch

Take her shirt off and put braces on her so her fuckign mixed theet can be normal

keep going

What is she latina?

yes

more of her pls

Let you hear her moan as my cock pistons in and out of her pussy, our flesh making wet slapping sounds as she bucks her hips in time with my thrusting.

Lick her asshole while she is calling her mom.

I make her walk into a room on all fours, my belt wrapped around her neck. I put my foot on her head and push her face down onto the floor, making her ass lift up and present her holes to me. She holds her asscheeks open for me to finger her asshole and pussy. I push more fingers into each hole each time. She starts to cry, so I tighten the belt around her neck.
I stand over her and fuck her asshole hard for ages, always tightening the belt.
as she starts to pass out, i pull out and roll her over and shoot a load on her face. She wakes up covered in my cum.

no pussy pictures ?

I'll smash her.
Drop Nudes already

hey OP, i'll treat her to a nice little picnic lunch; caprese salad and mimosas. then we'll go to a roller skating rink and she'll grab my hand a lot while trying not to fall. later, i'll bring her over by the prize claw arcade machines and take out a condom. she'll be all like "um not in public" and i'll whisper "just let it happen" in her ear while rolling the condom down over her foot. after applying some lube onto her eyes we'll play footsie under the table until the condom breaks and i get pregnant. i will then instantly go into labor and birth an underdeveloped, malformed infant on the front desk counter.

but here's the kicker...

the baby is black. i'll end up going into a blind rage, snuffing out your girlfriend with one swift uppercut, then walking away muttering under my breath about that cheating whore. finally, i'll ask for my roller skating money back, puke in a trash can, leave, and never talk to your girlfriend ever again.

moar pls !!

I'll make her bounce up and down on my dick while you lick my balls. Then I'll have her jerk me off right onto your face while we both laugh and humiliate you.

show her spread asshole

keep going pls !

no more ?

nice nice !!! keep !!

Daamn she loves to masturbate , right op?

Would make you lick that pussy clean after i cum in it

she loves it, she rubs her clit while we fuck
nice

moar pussy moar !

I knew a girl that looked exactly like like her, I fucked the shit out of her for like a whole year while her boyfriend was out of town for college. She was a nerdy pre-dental student but was such a closet freak

Would like squeezing that nipple for her

she fuck a few guys too during our relationship

awsome pic pls more

What is she? Mixed?

Do you have any clit pictures, close up?

she is Mexcan
closest

Would you enjoy her fucking another guy in front of you, but would be able only to stare at her getting pleased

ı m ready

I would love to, I always want to get her some black dick

That's fucking hot

all yours

your girlfriend is so beautiful

I'd suck her dick

do not worry I'll let you watch

omg

what would you do to her?

can i see a full body photo in udnerwear showing her face? i tribute that.

be in my dick your gf

I'd fondle her breasts while she bounced up and down on me, before grabbing her hips and holding her down, going balls deep in her pussy, and pumping all my cum deep inside her.

she is waiting

ım fucking hard

anyone?

i m licking pussy

Yes pls

why don't you read a book

more ass spank

Where you from OP?
Might do it myself if you're anywhere close to cdmx

Cancun

i m doing spank her

Nice
I'm over there frequently
She must be drowning in dicks all year round

Wanna share contact?

sure, kik?

I would violently rape her, punching her in the head several times while fucking her doggystyle. Right before I cum I would put her in a figure 4 leg lock and jizz all over myself so I won't leave any DNA evidence. Next I would stick her head in the toilet and flush it. I would then quickly run and get my backpack with my tattoo needle and tattoo "fuckin whore" on her breasts. I would slap your cuck ass on my way out.. Half way down the block I would do a U-turn, go back and cut off all her hair with some scissors. The end.

kik
danielgusto