Why do people on Sup Forums hate jews? Jewish people that i know seem pretty cool

Why do people on Sup Forums hate jews? Jewish people that i know seem pretty cool

Other urls found in this thread:

vosizneias.com/33051/2009/06/08/kiryas-joel-ny-pre-wedding-melee-erupts-in-kiryas-joel-trooper-cars-pelted-with-eggs-plastic-bottles/
dailyfreeman.com/article/DF/20170908/NEWS/170909737
suburbanites.com/news/eight-kiryas-joel-officials-earn-over-100k/
timesofisrael.com/israel-singled-out-at-un-for-womens-right-violations/
preserve-ramapo.com/2016-the-year-of-indictments-a-calendar-of-corruption/
lohud.com/story/news/local/rockland/ramapo/2017/01/08/ramapo-ny-breaking-point/95369994/
forward.com/news/breaking-news/338661/fresh-corruption-scandal-hits-heavily-jewish-upstate-new-york-town/
nymag.com/news/features/east-ramapo-hasidim-2013-4/
nytimes.com/2014/11/18/nyregion/east-ramapo-school-board-is-criticized-by-new-york-city-monitor.html?mcubz=0
nydailynews.com/new-york/fbi-seizes-records-ramapo-corruption-probe-article-1.1346061
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off jew

Enjoying your sleep?

I feel the same way. I got no quarrel with Jewish peoples.

Turn your radio on, hear that terrible pop song that wont go away untill the next terrible pop song takes over? That was jews. See that trans man trying to piss in a public womens toilet? Jews did it. See how the wesern worlds natural selection has been all but wiped out so our collective gene pool is slowly diluted with autism and downers? Jews did it.

Hating Jews is a old meme Newfags can't let go of. Most people who talk about hating Jews are 13 year Olds who hate hearing about bar mitzvah money and parties they didn't get.

Not sure if you're serious or just plain retarded

Either a shill or you are lying

Im half jew but i still call em kikes and fuck with jews. Its satire my knee grow

vosizneias.com/33051/2009/06/08/kiryas-joel-ny-pre-wedding-melee-erupts-in-kiryas-joel-trooper-cars-pelted-with-eggs-plastic-bottles/

How can you be half of a religion? Am I half Christian because by dads a Christian? No I'm an atheist edgelord on the internet

Do you love me now mom
Please
Mom
Why

dailyfreeman.com/article/DF/20170908/NEWS/170909737

This is the US version of the West Bank

Fuck off you filthy jew.

suburbanites.com/news/eight-kiryas-joel-officials-earn-over-100k/

Count the Jews involved in 9/11.

shills right here

Drone aircraft should pick off Jews in the street day and night.

Jewish women are sexy

We're in 2017, the people think they´re half man and woman, the fishes can be half fish and half eagle, the ducks are half duck and half dog, and that man is half jew and half non jew. Btw your mom is sexy

Im talking about half of a psudo-race if thats a term my mother is from israel and my dad met her in college. Who is ther fucking tard here. Oh by the way im not into the religious shit of jews and neither is my family.

Literally memes.

Yes yes good, now tell the goys that it's okay to let niggers fuck their women and raise the nigglet bastards as their own.

brainwashing of easily emotionally manipulated idiots

Oh and fuck outta here with that weak shit, my comment was one of the least edgy shit here. I just said it was satire and it doesnt mean anything real words are words.

Be gone u fucking kike

I think people pick on them because they're an easy target. So much shit has happened to the Jews. Also, they're still quite powerful and wealthy even through they have a severe lack of numbers in recent years.

Yeah it has nothing to do with their actions.

timesofisrael.com/israel-singled-out-at-un-for-womens-right-violations/

preserve-ramapo.com/2016-the-year-of-indictments-a-calendar-of-corruption/

lohud.com/story/news/local/rockland/ramapo/2017/01/08/ramapo-ny-breaking-point/95369994/

forward.com/news/breaking-news/338661/fresh-corruption-scandal-hits-heavily-jewish-upstate-new-york-town/

nymag.com/news/features/east-ramapo-hasidim-2013-4/

nytimes.com/2014/11/18/nyregion/east-ramapo-school-board-is-criticized-by-new-york-city-monitor.html?mcubz=0

nydailynews.com/new-york/fbi-seizes-records-ramapo-corruption-probe-article-1.1346061

Ended this anime tonight
It was worth it

Funny how the shills shut the fuck up when presented with the truth.

This is way too much to read tbh.

Enjoyed it myself. They say the book is pretty decent.

Well, hello alt-right cuck. How does it feel to have a small white dick

>implying you dont have a micro jew peen

tl;dr: Hasidic jews get pissed off at the local school board for not gibs dem der shekels, take over said board, cut all school funding, funnel the rest of the public tax dollars to their yeshivas, and pay off all of the local elected officials.

All the white people move out.

Jews install their own elected officials through bloc voting.

Niggers and Illegal immigrants are the only non kikes left.

Now you can start reading up on Orange County NY.

Wow what a great come back. Don't read anything or make any kind of rebuttal that might make your head hurt.

LOL only fgts argrue over the internet

There is a difference between arguing and having a discussion. I know where I am and what I'm asking for from this medium but still.

And yes because I am upset about one subset of religion that makes me a white confederate racist. Even though I have reformed Jewish friends that hate Hasidics a fuck ton more than I do.

Keep holding onto your small minded stereotypes.