If your mom told you you were actually the child of a musician she slept with when she was younger what musician do you...

If your mom told you you were actually the child of a musician she slept with when she was younger what musician do you think it would be and why?

Les Claypool

I'm really depressed, suicidal and tall.

Mc ride

I'd like to think he got some good lays before leaving the earth

When I was 17 I made up an entire theory up about this. Take a wild guess at who could possibly be my father

Biggie

My brother is Miles Davis' 4 sure
But im Mc ride's son definitely

mozart

Mac demarco

I'm a spic

You're too old to be on this board

Rivers cuomo or Don francisco

I wish Annie was my mom, and sufjan my dad

>tfw no Japanese mother to tell you that your real biological father is Rivers Cuomo

I'm 18 years old

Nice choices, but the mind of 17 yo isn't that advanced yet.
Close. It was Thom Yorke.

nobody because she's ugly as shit

Mac demarco out here fucking milfs as a toddler

Annie is too pretentious for pure sufjan

Justin Timberlake

My mom is a fan and I look a lot like him

Sting
She always talked about sting for awhile

DJ Khaled

You're a miracle then

well there you go then my son

Billy Corgan because im tall, bald and love wrestling

rivers cuomo

pete steele is the only way to describe my dashing good looks, impeccable physique and towering height

Some years ago my mother started talking out of nowhere of Dave Gahan and I had a vague concern.

Jack Black

Dad?

yes my son

This.
Or Kurt Cobain. I had a weird fascination/obsession with his music in my teens.

im a brown morrissey or this

Everybody tells me that I look like if Mark Ruffalo had a near identical son, only difference being that I'm taller and less tannish, so whoever looks like Mark Ruffalo.
John Lennon seemed pretty close to me in both personality and face at a point. But he died more than a decade before I was born.

Who are you daddy?

And giant penis?

I am not daddy, I am Papi

Clapton.
Was blues obsessed when I was in my teens and I love drugs, money, and alcohol

Papi chulo ;)

indeed

I actually am Elvis' love child.

story/citation needed

Dave grohl for sure

Willie Nelson. Not based on me at all, just based on the fact my mom loves him. One time when I was 12 she woke me up crying because she had a nightmare that he died.

I second this

Elvis knocked up my mom on his last tour. In 85 my mom filed suit against the estate for not recgonizing me. It turned into this big fiasco with others jumping onboard claiming to be his kids. This, of course, lost us the case. The estate denounced me and the 75 others but the judge ordered DNA tests. 73 out of 75 came back false outright. 2 were "inconclusive". I was one of the two. Since we lost the suit I can no longer legally pursue my claim.

i have strong suspicions that jimi hendrix is my illegitimate grandfather. here's all the (circumstancial) evidence:
>mom was born in 1970, and is mixed race
>grandma was a hippie who spent a good part of the 60's in california
>she saw jimi hendrix live in 1969
>do some research and find out hendrix played four shows in california between march-april 1969 (around 9 months before my mom was born)
>it's possible she met him backstage
>i'm left handed

i've never approached my grandma about this because it's a sore subject and she's pretty ashamed of the life she lived during this time. but it would be cool as shit if hendrix was my grandpa

Alice Cooper. It would explain the Jew in me, and she met Alice Cooper on a few different occasions.

Thats really cool. I hope you're able to ask her or figure it out someday.

My mom was never into that kind of shit, so...

>Get impregnated by black guy
>He disappears
Hmm, really creams the old corn there.

Dean Ween

It would have to be King Buzzo for me...

Now how does that happen?

I'm a tall, shlubby white guy who has a shitty baritone singing voice (I'm better at guitar, though).

That'd be really odd, I'm the spitting image of my dad. And what I've got of musical prowess and taste doesn't match my mom's taste at all.

some ginger cunt

Maybe your dad was the one who was being a slutty groupie then

>t. literally everyone who grew up in the nineties

I'd probably assume my dad was a musician and she never told me, and this was her roundabout way of doing so.

Because I look a lot like my dad.

And act a lot like him.

That not withstanding, based on the time, who was famous, and who seems the least unlikely.

Probably rivers cuomo.

Because I look like him, except he has a bigger nose

Literally me. I look just like my dad except with blonde hair instead of brown. And my music taste is definitely more dad inspired than mom inspired