Med fags give it to me straight, am I going to die

Med fags give it to me straight, am I going to die

Yes, oh yes. Sir, it appears that you have ear cancer.

lol retard just wash your ears more often
also your ears probably completely fucked with ear wax - id suggest getting some removax

those pimples can just be popped (pop them like zits but make sure to clean up properly afterwards so they dont infect)

also yes you have 4 days

Good job retard

You have liver cancer, are going blind and chlamydia. You have 3 minutes left to live. - WebMD

You hot ear aids.

Stop taking cum shots in your ears.

S H O W E R
H
O
W
E
R

You have already died. There should have been some signs. Did you not get the manual?

buy and use a shampoo with Ketoconazole and salicylic acid

fucking wash it first and then ask us

Use moist towelette

ear infection. get antibiotics quick, if you leave it you'll end up without hearing in that ear

Confirmed for Lynks Disease

we all die in the end.

medfag here you got a really bad ear infection go to a doc as soon as possible to prevent hearing loss from infection they will put u on some strong antibiotics and it should clear up

worst case its just a yeast infection. dump peroxide in there and lay on your side for 15 minutes. repeat twice a day. if it doesnt get better talk to a real doctor

OP here. I lost hearing in that ear yesterday. Is the damage irreversible? Only ER is open on weekends so the earliest appointment for a doctor is 7am Monday morning.

I'm ashamed to say I'd love to lick that.

Ear infections don't get this bad in 2 days. You should have gone last week. You will now be deaf in one ear, congrats!

aids

it's probably otitis externa. Better hope it's not malignant otitis externa.