Christianity makes no sense to me, christendom seems to be based on fear and judgement and promotes weakness...

Christianity makes no sense to me, christendom seems to be based on fear and judgement and promotes weakness. Explain to me why you subscribe to such a cretinous religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFxN00yRvcI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Martel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>religion based on fear and judgment and promotes weakness
>creates the identity of the most succesful continent

Something sounds off.

You've merely existed for a couple years, and yet you have this pretentious idea that you are in a position to judge, dishonour and discredit the culture, religion and traditions of your ancestors going back many centuries, who devoted their lives to secure you the opportunity to be alive... Fuck off cancer.

Your meme is not accurate, sorry.
The Son is a seperate entity, subordinate to the Father.
Source: Qu'ran 4:171

Muslims confirmed Arians

>weakness

Seems like all the atheist countries are getting cucked though.

Next you`re going to ask how it is possible to have faith without proof... Your lack of understanding of the two is truly sad.

I don't it's for plebs

youtube.com/watch?v=VFxN00yRvcI

>I'm a moron

Thanks for letting us know OP.

Shut up you pagan norseman, you don't even know what you are talking about. There's a reason christians conquered your people. The Ragnar Lothbrok you know is a fictional caracter, real Ragnar was a cuck.

Christianity is Idolatry

>vikings culture of looting and raping was destroyed
>looting and raping
nothing of value was lost.

Catholicism is idolatry.

>they happen to be christian while making less retarded decisions therefore christians are less retarded.

First off, "vikings" didn't really even exist. Secondly, do you know how christianity was introduced to Norway? Pretty much the same way ISIS is going about it in the middle east right now.

Seems like a great deal of the "no borders, all people are the same, we need more Muslims" crowd are atheists, though.

>inb4 Merkel

Merkel is hated by the base of the CDU, it's likely she's only pretending to be Christian for the EU shekels.

Christianity died years ago in many of the European countries, that's why they're getting cucked today. The non-cucked countries have strong Christian presence - this is not a coincidence.

The viking/north culture was weak and easily cucked, you can even see this today.

Thank you based leaf. People forget what our Christian heritage did for us.

Most people at age of 20-40 i know are not christians, and they still hold the similar values or ideas that would easly fit to the right side of that chart. Its mostly old people that remained christian in poland. Don't get me wrong, i think its great if someone belives and it works for him, its just not for me and yet i dont feel like i wanna bow down to ahmed dick.

Yeah because the pagans were morally superior and didn't enforce their beliefs on other people.

Christianity is the same shit as Islam.

not to mention, the FUCKING POPE himself

How can it make sense with your heathen retarded human logic mind? You need to think outside the box and understand this is the very creator you speak of, he can be up in his kingdom while walking here on earth as man nothing is impossible to him. We literally live on a circle called earth that floats in darkness does that seem logical and common? Fuck your logic anything is possible.

>You need to think outside the box
What box? The box of logic and rationality?

Except, our ancestors only existed for a couple of years when they decided to devote their lives to whatever.

You too are cancer

And got destroyed by Mudslimes in the process.
Then finally during the renaissance and enlightenment era, religion placed less of a role and Europe flourished.
It's really just an inferior and more convoluted version of Judaism.
Although, I studied Christianity and a lot of the crazier shit that it's often made fun of for were added in later by the church, and not there originally.

Christianity:
>Manifest destiny
>the crusades
>KKK
>weak
Atheism:
>Reddit
>fat
>gay
>neckbeards
>presumably good, according to OP

Yeah, Catholicism is cucked.

Orthodox and Protestants are still based, though.

US Baptists elected the officials that banned Syrians from coming to red states.

Orthodox Slavs fucking lynch Muslims.

You gotta admit it's a strong defense and often more reliable than the average atheist (AKA: hipster commie).

Whats stronger than forcing others to accept your beliefs?

>You gotta admit it's a strong defense and often more reliable than the average atheist (AKA: hipster commie).

Even in the context in which this statement makes any sense, it's still not relevant.

Obviously communists are going to be atheists who promote globalism. That's part of the definition of being a communist.

I said average atheist.

It it relevant, because the average atheist is a leftist that supports open borders.

>moral superiority
or in other words, cuck-pride

Christianity in it's truest form does not support tolerance of degeneracy in any way. You turn the other cheek only to your fellow Christians rather than going eye-for-eye.

Christians are the temple of christ - Jesus himself cleansed his temple of degeneracy with violence. So-called liberal "christians" are out of touch with the faith.

Your morals exist only for your community and your culture, they don`t extend to your enemies, unless you`re a cuck.

So basically you think that ISIS butchering the kurds, christians, yezidis and all others who don't conform to their doctrine is okay?

>I said average atheist.

Right, and in the context where your average atheist is a communist, you're talking about the views of communists.

The views of communists are irrelevant to the views of non communists.

I'm glad you christians in here are showing your true colors, you are basically ISIS.

My mother traced her lineage back to this guy...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Martel

>"champion of the Cross against the Crescent"

I will defend Christianity against the heathens until my last breath.

>promotes weakness
Resisting sin is not for the weak.

So you're saying that atheists are a reliable demographic for keeping Muslims out of Western countries?

A statement like that reveals that you have no sense of honour - your parents must have been from difference cultures and both were too lazy to carry on the culture they were born into.

That is where easily-corrupted minds come from.

>destroyed
Clearly you're a butt-hurt Muslim.

>So you're saying that atheists are a reliable demographic for keeping Muslims out of Western countries?

No, I'm saying your comment is irrelevant. Atheism isn't an ideology.

It's like saying

"people who drive cars aren't a reliable demographic for stopping muslims"

Define corrupted.
Seems like libtards earn more on average and score higher on tests.
Maybe it's you conservatards that don't understand them, not the other way around.

>Willingness to accept context = idolatry

There's no reasoning with Christfaggots OP

>Norwegian

You know what to do

Okay, but my comment about Christians being more reliable than atheists for keeping out Muslims is still true, right?

>A statement like that reveals that you have no sense of honour - your parents must have been from difference cultures and both were too lazy to carry on the culture they were born into.

>Stating obvious facts implies a lack of honor

Well ...

No, I'm an atheist.
Does this trigger you?
Shitholes like Italy only care about their past glory days, kind of like you.
The US prospers because it always looks to the future and realizes the importance of change.

Yes we are like ISIS. And we will slaughter you for being a disgusting heathen degenerate. I'll rip your heart out you little piece of demonic trash. Already got your IP and location. You'll make a good sacrifice to my Lord. Atheists need to be killed. All of you bring nothing but leftism and nihilism and destruction to a nation. A bullet is all that you deserve :-)

It is somewhat absurd that it is considered heresy to say that Christ is not the Maker.
But I guess it makes sense that people would think he is God after seeing him walk on water and bring people back to life and shit.

Yes it's strictly true, but we both know the intent of how it is to be read is different than the strict fact of the statement.

Hence why it needs clarification. It's stated AS THOUGH atheism were an ideology like christianity is.

Hmm...

Makes you think...

My maternal Grandma always claimed she descended from Charlemagne, so, by proxy, from Charles Martel. Christian faith runs strong in my family on both sides. Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you, brother

This is basically a death threat, I could in principle report this to the police. Luckily for you I'm not a bitch so I don't care.

It comforts betas to believe that they will get some kind of reward after they die for being faggots in life.

Seems like atheism is more likely to lead to nihilism though, doesn't it?

Nihilism is commonly the foundation of many leftist movements, including communism.

If you have a strong belief such as "God demands that Christianity is the only correct path, and Muslims are its greatest enemy."; one could conclude that you're more likely to oppose Muslim immigration.

However, atheists have no divine imperative against Muslims; so they're more likely to be swayed by leftist ideology that says Muslims and atheists can coexist, right? That seems to be what actually happens.

I intend to have a wank, what's your fuckin point?

You should report it to the police but it wot matter. You already made your oath to degeneracy and you will face either the sword or the bullet :-)

It's going to be nice cutting your throat for my Lord knowing that I'd have saved Europe from one less degenerate swine :-)

>I don't know what a necessary evil is

Yikes

Anglicans are trying to keep your country from being cucked.

>US prospers
Does it? It once did, when Christianity was still strong in the country (like during the 50's)
>change
if it ain't broke, don't fix it. anti-revisionism made china the superpower it is today.

>judging god when you can barely remember to brush your teeth or how to do long division.
LOL

Growing up under the heavy influence of TV propaganda has given you guys a set of values that are incompatible with your own family's culture, and you relish in this. How can you not see the fallacy in this? Lol it's obvious as fuck.

Trying to intimidate someone behind a keyboard literally on the other side of the world is just pathetic.

Just stop, you're making me cringe.

Just a question for OP.
What religion do you subscribe to?
I am personally a Pantheist with some Buddhism and Asatru mixed in.

Modern Christianity is fucking HILLARIOUS

>Idolatry is one of the WORSE sins in the bible yet crosses are prominently displayed EVERYWHERE
>The *star* of David that sits so nicely above peoples christmas trees is none other than the star that was put over Jesus' manger BY SATAN to bring people to kill him.
>Virtually all holidays are pagan in their roots.

I could go on and on but you get the point. REAL Christianity went off the rails a long long time ago.

Rejecting your heritage is weak, cowardly and dishonourable.

And also with you, brother.

I guess I'd say I'm psuedo norse pagan, but I don't believe in any kind of literal deities so I'm basically atheist. Used to be pantheist.

the temple needs cleaning

Yep, and that's why I praise my norse herritage, not the foreign christian one.

I don't believe in any literal deities either.

You should pick one and stick to it.

>implying that you have to choose one and only one religion to follow

Did your parents teach you norse traditions? You should follow what your parents taught you, and teach the same to your own children..

That particular account is interesting. Jesus was not driving out the merchants simply because they were capitalizing in God's house but rather they were price gouging people. That is why he drove them out.

There is actually another account in the bible where Jesus acts a bit out of character. He is hungry so he finds a fig tree, this fig tree had no fruit.

Jesus cursed the fig tree and that mofo shirviled up and died right infront of him and his disciples.

>making such a backwards statement.
you probably also believe that it's possible to be a woman, but with a dick and balls and XY chromosomes.

Necessary evil, like slavery and raping countries of their natural resources so that we as a species can be where we are because white people knew how to do things better than others? So now there is a small group of people who are probably for all we know are going to live forever, may be in contact with aliens and have knowledge beyond what we could even fathom all because of that necessary evil. We are just all being abused by necessary evil, for the greater could of a very select few.

Well we can speculate on reasons for what we see for sure.

It's funny you should complain about nihilism though. The idea that life is meaningless is an idea that can be plausibly interpreted from the bible. It doesn't matter what happens on earth because god's going to sort out the good from the bad. So let the muslims kill you, that's in their hands.

nihilism has the same impact on a person's actions as the above belief.

Communism does have atheism as a founding principle, but it's not nihilistic. It's closer to humanism, or the idea that all of humanity is bound together.

>If you have a strong belief such as "God demands that Christianity is the only correct path, and Muslims are its greatest enemy."; one could conclude that you're more likely to oppose Muslim immigration.

This isn't a belief that most christians have though. There are plenty of atheistic beliefs a person could have that would make them similarly likely to oppose muslim immigration. The only difference is that on atheism, you don't say "god demands" at the beginning.

>so they're more likely to be swayed by leftist ideology that says Muslims and atheists can coexist, right? That seems to be what actually happens.

No, i think you're fallaciously applying your statistic from earlier to support this.

One possibility is that people who are leftists are likely to be communists, therefore atheists and also therefore support Muslim immigration

>Jesus was not driving out the merchants simply because they were capitalizing in God's house but rather they were price gouging people.

This was probably the cuck-translation you read. Find the earliest version you can get and read it there for the true meaning. He drove everyone out because they were using the temple to make money, not to worship and pray.

A little, I was told that thunder was because of Thor's Mjolnir and my dad used to scare the shit out of me telling me stories about draugrs and trolls.

It's kinda funny because my parents were kinda christian, but they didn't take religion serious so they mixed up shit.

>threadly reminder that there are manbabies posting on Sup Forums who literally believe in myth and fantasy

>It doesn't matter what happens on earth because god's going to sort out the good from the bad.
this is not what christianity teaches.

>this is not what christianity teaches.

Which part of christianity? There are PLENTY of sects that think exactly that you scrub.

because european artists depicted jesus as aryan so white people could worship themselves. same as the other creepy ass monotheistic religions.

cuck-sects aren't true christians, just like how there's non-jews who claim to follow judaism. they're just pretenders.

Yeah, that's all hypotheticals and definitions, but isn't my example the reality?

How many atheist nationalist parties are there in the West; save for maybe Swedish Democrats and Danish Peoples' Party (whom I'm assuming are made up mostly of atheists). Futhermore, do the atheist nationalist parties have more weight or significance than their Christian counterparts in other countries.

Law and Justice in Poland is fapped to by Catholic priests there, and they have prevented Muslims from entering Poland. Swedish Democrats gets called "Nazis" and discredited by every newspaper and TV network in Sweden, and has yet to pass any meaningful anti-Muslim legislation, to my knowledge.

>I'll take "Modalism" for 200, Alex.

Anti-Christian!

>cuck-sects aren't true christians

Didn't take long to get to the no true scotsman bullshit.

here's a smug gif reply while I'm at it.

>creepy ass monotheistic religions
aren't you glad that white christians built such a great country for you to move to and take advantage of? It's truly amazing isnt it.

Yes? Do you have a point?

k

So you're completely fine with your NTS fallacy?

Do you even understand why what you said was a fallacy?

aren't you glad a jewish cult created your religion that you stole and turned into blonde jesus nonsense?

Only if you apologise and make a new OP post that's respectful

Heretic, blasphemer, apostate.

They are the cancer of the west, weakening Christianity so Islam and its fanatics can easily topple the modern passive Christians, that we are forced to be because our way of life is 'archaic' to these intolerant new age fools.

atheists are the most vocal opponents of islam. christians like the pope have religious sympathy for islam

Yeah, it turned out pretty great. Though I admit Christianity is becoming too egalitarian for its own good these days.

>most vocal opponenes

Most like most vocal proponents. I admit that most of them think they can let Muslims pour-in and then later convert them to secularism - but that still means that they're letting Muslims in.

I've already mentioned that Catholics are being cuked, but Protestants such as Baptists and Pentecostals are strongly anti-Muslim and more likely to support Trump. Slavic Othodox, well, they fucking kill Muslims and treat them like vermin.

Look at the people who support Muslim immigration on TV and social media - all lefty atheists.