There's this pedophile who's been going around Roblox and Twitter trying to fuck underage girls and, as per usual...

There's this pedophile who's been going around Roblox and Twitter trying to fuck underage girls and, as per usual, the police and admins ain't doing shit.

Wanna catch a predator tonight, Sup Forums?

Additional context:
youtube.com/watch?v=BSm1NxGJKmI

No, but i do wanna listen to little girls by oingo boingo now.

leave the poor guy alone!

yea sure, but how do you wanna catch him if staff or police aint giving a shit?

Bump

I'm up for some vigilate work.

He's left tons of evidence and what not all around the internet, it wouldn't be difficult to congregate enough info to find where he lives and alert the local authorities or something like that.

yeh m8

yeh m8!

yeh m8!!

yeh m8!!!!

yeh m8!!!!!

yeh m8_!

let's do it then, Sup Forums needs some more good pr

yeh m8!_!

yeh m8!+

yeh m8!!!!!!!

yeh m8!++

Pretty pointless if they already have a lot of evidence.

yeh m8!.

yeh m8/

yeh m8==

pedo supporter trying to kill thread with img limit :(

yeh m87

You are retarded.

Such a faggot the both of you

yeh m80

Let him be.
If he wants young pussy, let him have young pussy.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
do you support pedophiles?

yeh m88

so I take it this will go nowhere?

Here, I made a discord so we could get some work done.

discord gg/A3N2Wh