NFL CHAT
[ discord.gg/GbFAYtE ]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JM6I7AjCFAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=JM6I7AjCFAY

>you now remember Manning did this

Xth for the most embarrassing game of hard ball this offseason

Reminder Jacoby Brissett is the best QB in the NFL.

1st for Toxins and Toxins getting Romo and Romo somehow breaking his everything in OTAs

Any Toxins fans wanna argue with me about why they shouldn't take Cutler (no Romo is better is know he is)

so ryan pace gets fired this year right?

Cowboys fan here, nothing I love more than meaty cock in my butt hole

The Toxins should take cutler if Romo is expensive.

He's actually smart enough to run BOB's faggot ass offense.

Well guys I think that's a new record...

>New England wins the Super Bowl just 2 days into the free agency period

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

F

DUDE DEPTH

>team that beat you tripled their power level
>you resigned your backup qb

I am also a Cowboys fan and this is the truth, but large penises in my mouth are also quite good.

What are the worst fans in the NFL?

Falcons fans

Eagles

Pats fans

I'd say falcons, but niggers dont use Sup Forums

Nick foles.

Anyone who disagrees with me.

AFC: Pats
NFC: Cowboys
undeniable fact

Garapolo for the first overall
Butler for the Saints 11th

Would anyone be surprised?

NFCS as a whole

Every motherfucking season one of their cancerous fanbases explodes onto Sup Forums when their team gets good.

Cowboy """fans""" and it's not even close

The problem with Cutler is he doesn't fucking care about shit. That or he has a permanent buttplug in his asshole that causes him constant discomfort.

>Those schools

He cant run BOB's Ivy league offense lmao

Haha is his agent his cousin ray ray?

is it the bucs turn next to meme themselves into an owl?

Go to bed Mr Jones.

I genuinely challenge you to find a Cowboys fan in person who you don't want to punch in the face. Especially when a lot of them only like them because they want to be special snowflakes and not root for their hometown team like everyone else

Dude Vanderbilt lmao

Come on, he's BOB's only hope. The offense is so complicated only Fitzpatrick and Brady can run it....

HE IS THE ONLY FUCKING HOPE

A New Hope

Why weren't they active on D line? Or o line for that matter? Makes no sense.

Either philly fans, or the lmaooo poster/tiki

"But I had that catch remember? I can get 10 mil EASY somewhere else"

>mfw cowboys signed nolan carroll
alshon jeffrey and torrey smith are going to embarrass that defense
What the odds iggles sweep both games?

The 3rd law of Sup Forums state that the quality of fans is inversely correlated with the quality of the team.

Best fans: Browns
Worst fans: Patriots

The only notable exception to this rule are the Cowboys in which case both the team and the fanbase is shit.

Still don't get why we would trade butler. He's young, talented, and reliable. He's home grown. Why would we dump him for a pick? It makes no sense.

Pay the man along with hightower and roll out the best offense and defense in the league next year

there's nothing wrong with bucs fans

By Division

NFCE: Eagles
NFCS: Falcons
NFCN: Bears
NFCW: Zehawks

AFCE: Pats
AFCS: Colts
AFCN: Steelers
AFCW: Raiders

this

This

Probably

If the Dolphins traded for cooks, dwayne allen, and signed Gilmore

would you be mocking them or saying they won the offseason

be honest

I have a female cousin that is a Cowboys fan because the rest of the family isn't and I want to put her through a fucking wall when she talks about football. She has a pink Romo jersey and everything. It makes it even worse that we've had sex and I love her otherwise.

This.

They just dont. Probably pick up a literal who cb/ilb. But any Steeler fan who expects big FA signings is a newfag.

lol I'm a packer fan and even I know the NFCN is wrong senpai

THIS

all of them

>mfw Marinelli gets another rushman

Steven Paea seems like a good signing. Marinelli's gonna make a god out of him, like he does all above-average DLinemen.

what movie should i go see with my mom tomorrow???

Same

No incesto

dwayne is shit

Dolphins arent defending champs and winner of 2 out of the last 3 owls with the GOAT QB

All fans of any sports team are the worst.

You need a new name

Something sexy

never

I don't understand Eagles fans. Technically their team is just as shit as the Redskins, but Redskins fans are just deeply depressed pessimists while Eagles fans gloat and talk shit like they root for the fucking Patriots.

>we've had sex

Share that story pronto, nigga

50 shades

I would be surprised of even one of those things happened.

We love to mock the Browns for being an incompetent franchise, but this gm seems to know what he's doing for the most part. I highly doubt he'll be giving up the 1st pick of this year's draft for a Pats system babby qb. Maybe the 12th + a 4th rounder.

And there's no way Belicheck would trade a proven, home-grown cb for a pick that they would use to draft a 50/50 bust at cb. Doesn't make any sense.

What kind of loser spends his saturday going to the movies with his mom?

That's cool with me

I'm sucking Allison's dick as we speak

We're making up for the fact we don't have a super bowl tbqhwy

The skins have had a shitty offseason as a whole but Pryor for 8 mill was the biggest steal

Reminder that Johnny Unitas wouldn't even make an NFL roster if he played today

Same with Babe Ruth in the MLB

I'm a little amazed they managed to get him. He could have signed for more money with a team that wasn't a radioactive wasteland.

And to complete their off-season moves, the Patriots have signed bended-knee Rex Ryan and his brother to defensive assistant positions.

That's a given. I remember digging up some game with Unitas on TYT and the fucker passed for 3 TDs in a game, the only problem the three passes were the only completions he had.

>cardinals offseason
Normally I wouldn't get so bummed about free agency but last year's draft was so shitastic I've lost trust in the FO to turn this shit around

Back to irrelevance we go.

If either one of those players grew up in today's age with the diet and training regime and all that other modern day stuff, there's no doubt they would be GOATs again.

You're dumb.

Oh I'm no stooler fan just pointing out the fucking insanity of a team with that much skill position talent not picking up some veteran beef to go over the top.

>Menelik Watson

Oh boy, another Donald Stephenson to play RT. Thank you based Elway. At the very least hopefully we draft Robinson.

>Come home to Foxboro Larry

how about his one

An old obese DT will be a god? No.

They don't have to but he is unhappy with his contract (To which BB gives no fucks) and has value.
He is an RFA so BB has leverage with him and any team that wants him.

I would love to keep him but everything points to an exit.

Hightower pls

Fact. Babe Ruth used to party it up literally all the time. Now imagine if Babe Ruth was just a baseball playing robot like some of the people in the game now.

Hometown discount confirmed

>said he had visit planned with saints but pepe chili
What did he mean by this

Yeah man, that diet of hotdogs and beer would really put him over the edge

Kek

Not ball boy and asst ball boy?

That fat fuck Ruth would've died of heart attack by the age of 25 if he had modern training regime.

>Best friends with her older brother when we're growing up so we're like brothers even though we're cousins
>She always messes around with me
>Starts going through puberty and starts passing me notes and shit when I'm at the house
>Spend the night one night and I stay in her bed while she's supposed to be on the couch
>She comes in her room and lays in bed next to me and messes with me a bunch
>Rubs my hair and puts my face next to her pussy
>Feels I have a boner
>Here we go
>Barely rub my dick around her pussy before cumming
>We do shit together then full on sex after a week and it continues everytime we have a house free until she is sixteen and has a pregnancy scare and I call it off
>Now we're both in our 20's in relationships with other people but hook up whenever we can again starting this past year

But yeah she's super annoying about being a Cowboys fan and I want to kill her for it, other than that I wish she was my wife.

Why not? Thats pretty foolish

cowfags followed by stoolers

cowboys followed closely by pats fags

Noice. Thanks for sharing, breh. Shame about the annoying Cowboys fan part, but at least you've gotten some snooki out of it.

Because they are both terrible compared to modern day players just as most old era players are

flag checks out

Rams paid 8 mil a year for robert fucking woods and then i have to see pryor go for the same salary. Fucking kill me. Lang and hightower still on the board theres a 1% chance for one of them. We have the cap space at least

They were literally the greatest athletes alive what the fuck are you talkimg about you dildo. Theyre dead now of course they wouldnt make it

come back home to New England Dont'a

Rasm
>DUDELMAO

cousins are barely fucking related desu
that stigma is just dumb